2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Personally, I don't care the whats/who's/when's/where's. Cowart is now an Auburn Tiger. Welcome to him and pity is sent to the offenses that will face him in our games.

WDE

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see this thread keeps popping up. Just making sure.... He's still signed right? ;)

Just don't see the point of lying and saying he signed two if he didn't

I can think of a couple of different reasons, some being selfish and some being trying to protect your player. The whole situation turned into a big old mess and the fact that they had a closed door meeting suggests something dumb happened. But we'll probably never know the full truth of what went down yesterday. The important thing is he chose Auburn and he's one of ours now so we got his back. :)/>

Yeah, more to it than a kid taking time to make sure.

His whole recruitment ending, process, words say that he was trying to do the right thing. His coach made things worse by opening his mouth and the simple fact his kid works at UF.

Glad this worked out....go get CeCe!

It is times like this that makes me wish we had a "like" button....... :jossun:

I'm sure Cowart, Holland and Williams can't wait to get started working out with coaches Muschamp, TRob and Thompson. It's a shame Jefferson didn't won't to be apart of this ALL STAR lineup.

I sure hope they've been in touch with CeCe.

I read somewhere yesterday that they can't visit him personally. That they can only send emails to him now.

I read somewhere yesterday that they can't visit him personally. That they can only send emails to him now.

I sincerely doubt that is the case, but I've been wrong before.

They're still in high school, the NCAA can't tell them who they can hangout with. If BC and JH want to visit Cece they're welcome to. Look at it sort of like when Cam talked to recruits when he came back to finish his degree.

They're still in high school, the NCAA can't tell them who they can hangout with. If BC and JH want to visit Cece they're welcome to. Look at it sort of like when Cam talked to recruits when he came back to finish his degree.

I was referring to the Auburn coaches, not to Cowart. The NCAA can tell the Auburn coaches what to do.

I was referring to the Auburn coaches, not to Cowart. The NCAA can tell the Auburn coaches what to do.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Byron and Jeff.

Archived