2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Unfortunately, Chucky is a UF thing. Dominique Easley started it several years back.

Cowart can make it an AU thing though...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a UF buddy of mine that has pretty good inside info! I stated about a month and half ago the Champ was coming to AU based on what my friend said! I also got reprimanded for that! SORRY! His inside source says that Cowart is coming to AU...multiple players were mentioned in the same group with the likes of Marshall from Cali, Arden Key, and Ivey! tIFWIW! I trust this guy! He was dead on about champ 3 weeks before it happened

I have a UF buddy of mine that has pretty good inside info! I stated about a month and half ago the Champ was coming to AU based on what my friend said! I also got reprimanded for that! SORRY! His inside source says that Cowart is coming to AU...multiple players were mentioned in the same group with the likes of Marshall from Cali, Arden Key, and Ivey! tIFWIW! I trust this guy! He was dead on about champ 3 weeks before it happened

Dear god

Dear god

Grab your pitchforks!

Do I need a shield?

Barricade your house and hide your family, the peanut gallery will come for you soon to make you feel like an idiot for even saying you had a source.

Hope your buddy is right. Thanks for posting.

Do I need a shield?

Barricade your house and hide your family, the peanut gallery will come for you soon to make you feel like an idiot for even saying you had a source.

That's what I thought! I was handed the ringer last month, but didn't realize all the rules! I've since read them! I've learned not to get worked up over these guys the past two years or so, so I take this inside source stuff with a grain of salt! However, he was dead on about champ and TROB 2 weeks before CEJ was let go! I trust him and he is a stand up guy! Make Champ gets a fire on them and rings them in! Would be nice

Do I need a shield?

That's what I thought! I was handed the ringer last month, but didn't realize all the rules! I've since read them! I've learned not to get worked up over these guys the past two years or so, so I take this inside source stuff with a grain of salt! However, he was dead on about champ and TROB 2 weeks before CEJ was let go! I trust him and he is a stand up guy! Make Champ gets a fire on them and rings them in! Would be nice

Thanks for the info buddy!

There sure is a lot of the Cowart Group coming on visits so there has to be something there for Malzahn/Muschamp to bring them in. Either Cowart and his gang are for real or it's the greatest group troll in recruiting history. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

There sure is a lot of the Cowart Group coming on visits so there has to be something there for Malzahn/Muschamp to bring them in. Either Cowart and his gang are for real or it's the greatest group troll in recruiting history. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Very good point.

Do I need a shield?

Absolutely astonishing (and worrisome) that so many here seem to lack the ability to differentiate between people who miiiiight actually have some inside information and a guy like we6.

Do I need a shield?

Absolutely astonishing (and worrisome) that so many here seem to lack the ability to differentiate between people who miiiiight actually have some inside information and a guy like we6.

I have no problem with ktmau. He told how he gets the information and how his source is placed. He is way different from some that "know secrets but ain't telling right now".

I hope you're right! Would make for an awesome recruiting class!

The thing with recruiting info is it can be good one minute and wrong the next. These kids can change their mind. You're welcome, I'll be here all da veek.

Do I need a shield?

I have no problem with ktmau. He told how he gets the information and how his source is placed. He is way different from some that "know secrets but ain't telling right now".

Agree completely.

Step 1) Post extremely vague information that could mean absolutely anything OR post information that's already been reported by numerous other outlets

Step 2) Return to a thread after a hire is made and beg for a pat on the back

Step 3) Profit

Is everyone posting in this forum now required to end their sentences with an exclamation point?!

Channel your inner Gary Busey!

busey.jpg

You got a problem with the way I post?!?!

Is everyone posting in this forum now required to end their sentences with an exclamation point?!

Channel your inner Gary Busey!

busey.jpg

You got a problem with the way I post?!?!

LOL! As long as you end every sentence with an exclamation point, we're good! Maybe we should also USE ALL CAPS!!!!

Archived