2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

I think he is going to OM. I maybe shouldn't have brought it up anywhere, but it is bama info anyway. If Mods think it needs deleting, I wouldn't even protest in the slightest. I guess I feel like AUF is kinda our own "private board'. (Yes I know that sounds stupid)

Barnacle was just having a bit of fun, I believe. At least that's what my response to him assumed.

And you're right, this is our private message board. Our message board for money. It does what we want it to do.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys actually ever been to Ole Miss? It's a terribly ugly place, with terribly ugly people. Of course something fishy is going on.

Ugh. The women. So ugly it makes the cattle nervous.

I have walked through that campus at least 10 times, and came away with a feeling that folks there think they have Camelot. Trust me my Auburn friends....IT AINT NO CAMELOT....maybe Camel$hi&$(&T. You could paint all of Auburn in hot pink and Auburn would still win that competition 999,999,999,999 out of 1,000,000,000,000.

If I have been having a little fun of late with OM. I know it is not a bad place and kids can get a decent education there. If that is what a kid wants there, I hope he can get his degree and find a good livelihood for his family. If CeCe goes there, I wish him the best and hope he gets a solid education there. I will not discuss the football side of that anymore. Getting a good education is what college is all about. With that being said....Auburn is still the best place in this universe!

If I have been having a little fun of late with OM. I know it is not a bad place and kids can get a decent education there. If that is what a kid wants there, I hope he can get his degree and find a good livelihood for his family. If CeCe goes there, I wish him the best and hope he gets a solid education there. I will not discuss the football side of that anymore. Getting a good education is what college is all about. With that being said....Auburn is still the best place in this universe!

You'll get no argument from me on that.

You'll get no argument from me on that.

I rest my case! OK, what other SEC school should I put on trial? (just kidding....I must behave better if I am going to get a new golf cart as per my wife & angel...she is really that to put up with an old worn out doc.)

I can tell you from friends I know that have gone to Ole Miss and my nephew goes there now that people that go to Ole Miss feel about Ole Miss the same way we do about Auburn. They think it is a beautiful place. They talk about The Grove and the town of Oxford very fondly.

I can tell you from friends I know that have gone to Ole Miss and my nephew goes there now that people that go to Ole Miss feel about Ole Miss the same way we do about Auburn. They think it is a beautiful place. They talk about The Grove and the town of Oxford very fondly.

Yeah we do. I mean, oops...

Ole Miss is pretty "hot" right now for college Sr's. They are becoming the cool school. Spend some time in Mobile and see what the kids are saying about it. Whether justified or not, they are a hot name right now for potential college students.

Fwiw...it seems to me CeCe was preaching on the package deal in hopes that the guys would come with him OM, not that he was ever coming to AU. I think he has been solid to OM all along and thought he could sway Holland and Cowart to OM with him...For our sake I sure hope didn't succeed with Holland...

Fwiw...it seems to me CeCe was preaching on the package deal in hopes that the guys would come with him OM, not that he was ever coming to AU. I think he has been solid to OM all along and thought he could sway Holland and Cowart to OM with him...For our sake I sure hope didn't succeed with Holland...

Interesting. I never saw it that way. It was always AU or UF.

I see your reasoning. I think if Holland shows up this weekend he is a lock.

I have never felt confident in getting CeCe. I think that he really would like to play with Cowart and Holland, but I don't think that will affect his decision. I think that was more of a Holland and Cowart thing. I do think they end up together (hopefully at AU). But I think CeCe will end up at Ole Miss like many people think he will. If he comes to AU, that will be a big, big surprise!

Agreed....I never call anything in recruiting a lock but it would definitely look good for us. I think Holland is a freshman contributor.

Agreed....I never call anything in recruiting a lock but it would definitely look good for us. I think Holland is a freshman contributor.

I just wish he would hurry up and commit already.The more commits the less spots left resulting in less anxiety on NSD.

I just wish he would hurry up and commit already.The more commits the less spots left resulting in less anxiety on NSD.

I don't think he will commit till signing day.

His failure to commit has left me feeling not-so-good about us signing him. Everything that can be done has been done in his case. Maybe he just loves the drama but if he hasn't told the coaches he's a silent commit he's playing with fire.

No reason to publicly commit at this point. Maybe silent, to reserve your spot, but no way they tarnish that NSD luster this late in the game.

His failure to commit has left me feeling not-so-good about us signing him. Everything that can be done has been done in his case. Maybe he just loves the drama but if he hasn't told the coaches he's a silent commit he's playing with fire.

He may have. We never know.

IMO, we need to close out our recruiting with us signing 4 to 5 more 5* players. That way we should end up somewhere in the top 10 or even top 5.

IMO, we need to close out our recruiting with us signing 4 to 5 more 5* players. That way we should end up somewhere in the top 10 or even top 5.

right as always a4e

Archived