2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

Hoke CB'd him to Ole Miss. No surprise.

Yeah. That CB was a big duh. The Ole Miss bag was more full than ours and the rest of the pack. Congrats to Ole Miss.

wde

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bamas bragging about a great in home visit today with CeCe.

Of course they swoop in if they hear something about a recruit being shopped...big surprise there

REC doing what it does best

I am in the process of making voo-doo dolls of all SEC teams except of course mighty Auburn. Once done, I will dip each one on a huge vat of Red Beans and Rice pot-liquor. I will then put a spell on each school so that all of the 4&5 star recruits get a colossal sick feeling each time they think of any SEC school except Auburn. When they think of Auburn, they will be flooded with an exuberance of endorphins that makes them crazy for Auburn

I do have too much time on my hands boys! Anyhow, it sounds like a lot of fun. I will take on any partners who are willing to go in business with me to develop the ugly little dolls.

I am in the process of making voo-doo dolls of all SEC teams except of course mighty Auburn. Once done, I will dip each one on a huge vat of Red Beans and Rice pot-liquor. I will then put a spell on each school so that all of the 4&5 star recruits get a colossal sick feeling each time they think of any SEC school except Auburn. When they think of Auburn, they will be flooded with an exuberance of endorphins that makes them crazy for Auburn

I do have too much time on my hands boys! Anyhow, it sounds like a lot of fun. I will take on any partners who are willing to go in business with me to develop the ugly little dolls.

I support this plan. Let me know of you need some help!

I have been looking at ways to do this without having schools shutting me down due to the rights that each school has when it comes to school name and logo. I am not crazy & just like poking fun at all of the other 13 inferior teams in the SEC.

I have been looking at ways to do this without having schools shutting me down due to the rights that each school has when it comes to school name and logo. I am not crazy & just like poking fun at all of the other 13 inferior teams in the SEC.

please post pics

This kid is about as fickle as they come, sounds like the highest bidder gets his service. And I hate to say that about a recruit, but the recent trending for ole miss and bama is sending off signals. Also of note, mom has been rocking ole miss gear as of late. I hope I'm wrong btw

What sounds like the highest bidder gets his service?

Just from talk between the two schools of bama and ole miss. Ole miss side I don't see it, but at bama, well I know how the rec works, up close and personal.

So, you have nothing to show OM is paying him and still decided to smear the recruit and OM?

You have seen the REC making payments, or have proof? (I am assuming since you know it up close and personal.).

First off I wasn't the one smearing him or ole miss, if u read it again, I said I don't see that in ole miss but at bama I DO. As far as up close and personal, well I'll just give u one name and I'm pretty sure u will remember: Brent Calloway

Lets not talk about a recruit getting any money. We/Auburn of all schools should know better. If you want to talk about someone getting money take it to PM's please. As Inferno said lets not smear any recruit..........................

Deleted post due to it would keep the derailment of the last 2 pages going.

As Golf said twice. Do not post about players and money. Don't even ask if a school is good enough to get a player without money.

Lol it's hilarious how little respect Ole Miss gets from people on this board. Sure they have been mediocre the past forever but are definitely on the rise and are more than capable of beating AU. The same goes for Miss St and they actually did beat AU this past season.

Have any of you Conspiracy geniuses thought about the fact that he may just like Ole Miss ??? Good greif.

It does seem as though he has liked OM for some time now... (Sarcasm)strange he would consider actually going there(/sarcasm)

Archived