2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

I think it's between bammer and ole miss. Hearing bammers talk a lot about em. Bammer made extra room cutting Liner. Bammer leads?!

It will not be Bama.. Ole Miss and Florida are the top two leaders. We are third.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Liner was his own decision. I don't think that would free up room anyway. But they did ask Christian Bell to gray shirt. I don't know who else they would sign right now, but I agree I think it's Ole Miss or Florida for CeCe.

I don't think anyone on this planet, possibly including CeCe himself, knows where CeCe will end up. Until someone receives a LOI, I won't believe anything.

I will go way out on a limb and say he signs with the good guys. He doesn't want to not play for the best team. War Eagle! Sure hope I am right..

I could see CeCe to Florida. Ole Miss' class is kind of falling apart.

That it is. Their class must have gotten a hold of Doc4aday's campus reviews.

Hahaha, well done, Arch.

I really like what WDE said. It all starts with Cowart. We need to get Cowart, then Holland, and then have those guys on the phone with Jefferson until he announces!

CeCe has everybody where he wants them! Not knowing a darn thing!

Pretty much sums it up. Glad NSD is tomorrow. I'm tired of not knowing...the suspense is killing me!

CeCe has everybody where he wants them! Not knowing a darn thing!

Pretty much sums it up. Glad NSD is tomorrow. I'm tired of not knowing...the suspense is killing me!

I'm just having fun watching everyone here and everywhere else. The near meltdowns that have already taken place are quite amusing.

I could see CeCe to Florida. Ole Miss' class is kind of falling apart.

If not AU would rather him go to UF then Ole Miss

I agree..I would love to see UF be competitive in the East again. Tired of seeing UGA and Missouri being the top dogs.

Archived