2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2 live decisions for Auburn that I saw today had the same sort of font on the hat. Actually threw me off at Cowart's announcement.

definitely FL all the other hats are the cheapest ones he could find

You sure man? That Auburn hat looks like one of the underarmour ones.

This is going to become my signature.

Hahaha nice

True since kids keep stickers on their hats maybe he borrowed the FL hat from a friend

Florida. Flat billed hat. You heard it here first.....

That is actually quite insightful in today's world.

My son and I waited out a rain storm in a WalMart a few years ago, and while doing so we went ahead and curved as many hat bills as we could since the factory forgot to. Didn't know it was a "fashion" statement at the time.

definitely FL all the other hats are the cheapest ones he could find

You sure man? That Auburn hat looks like one of the underarmour ones.

This is going to become my signature.

^bringing it^

My son and I waited out a rain storm in a WalMart a few years ago, and while doing so we went ahead and curved as many hat bills as we could since the factory forgot to. Didn't know it was a "fashion" statement at the time.

When I was the age of these "kids" now anybody wearing a straight billed cap usually was considered the dork of the group. Of course black socks with tennis shoes were for old men and when I played baseball we tried to stretch our leggings up to our knees instead of looking like we're wearing bluejeans...

Way to go. Some Mom probably bought their kid one of those hats, and the kid was picked on mercilessly by his friends and beaten up routinely all because he had a curved bill and not a flat one.

Don't you care about the children?!

Way to go. Some Mom probably bought their kid one of those hats, and the kid was picked on mercilessly by his friends and beaten up routinely all because he had a curved bill and not a flat one.

Don't you care about the children?!

Of course I do. I don't want them to look like idiots who forgot to break in their hat.

Took all the stickers off too.

CeCe was going to UF as of yesterday and this could get interesting with cowart. if cowart is waiting to see what cece is doing... look out.

I hope Cece changed his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived