2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right but something to at least monitor. He could have sent it right away.

He wasn't ever intending to send it in right away. He didn't go to school yesterday, as he had his ceremony at his house. He was planning to send it in at school this morning, I believe. Though it is odd that that wasn't done first thing this morning. We shall see...

FWIW (i don't know how true this is or if this guy has any merit)

DyeHardAU@DyeHardAU 27m27 minutes ago

Cece Jefferson's father will not sign his LOI "right now" but still plans to sign with Florida. Maybe his dad has a problem with yesterday

I won't get my hopes up BUT :party:

From non premium content: http://florida.247sp...ax-LOI-35424151

As of 10:45 a.m., GatorBait.net can confirm that Jefferson has not yet faxed the national letter of intent he signed live on the air on ESPNU on Wednesday.

Jefferson had planned to send it Thursday morning instead of on signing day after hosting a big party and barbecue at his house to announce his decision on TV.

Jefferson's father, Leo Jefferson, confirmed that the fax has not yet been sent.

"No, sir," Jefferson said.

Asked by 247Sports if there was a reason the fax has not yet been sent, Jefferson replied simply "Yes, sir." Prompted for a reason, Jefferson replied "I can't tell you that."

Brady Ackerman, a sideline reporter for the Gator Sports Network, reported live on the air with Bill King on 94.9 The Game in Nashville, Tenn., that Jefferson's father is refusing to sign the letter of intent.

Derek Tyson is adamant that Cece knew the D-line coach was going to leave UF. He may have gotten cold feet and is planning on using this as his reason for flipping.

I thought you only needed one parent to sign it so if his mom is cool with Florida why not sign it?

Mom doesn't want to do it with out dad's approval. They live together, so that probably wouldn't go over too well.

I thought you only needed one parent to sign it so if his mom is cool with Florida why not sign it?

Mom doesn't want to do it with out dad's approval. They live together, so that probably wouldn't go over too well.

Gotcha, makes sense. Plus it seems some are hearing maybe its CeCe that is holding this up.

Derek Tyson is adamant that Cece knew the D-line coach was going to leave UF. He may have gotten cold feet and is planning on using this as his reason for flipping.

Which is confusing to me. CeCe just tweeted:

@cecejeferson7: Coach Williams really left?.......

Archived