2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

I'm just posting here so someone can come and say he's going to auburn or something.

Pretty good info on him in one of the welcome WM threads on the football forum....I expect us to be in his top 2 or 3 now

• 2 weeks later...

According to 247 and his twitter account, we might get a visit from CeCe in Jan. This was a freebie for those who are curious.

we need that visit! You gathered it off his twitter account so of course it is a freebie.

According to 247 and his twitter account, we might get a visit from CeCe in Jan. This was a freebie for those who are curious.

we need that visit! You gathered it off his twitter account so of course it is a freebie.

Nah, I'm old school and don't use twitter but the twitter link was on the freebie from 247. We do need that visit but the words might worries me a little. Just hope we can finish strong with some of the targets (including CeCe) that we have.

Nah, I'm old school and don't use twitter but the twitter link was on the freebie from 247. We do need that visit but the words might worries me a little. Just hope we can finish strong with some of the targets (including CeCe) that we have.

If we get him to visit it will be a major coup. Most bama insiders think he is theirs.

If we get him to visit it will be a major coup. Most bama insiders think he is theirs.

bama wasn't mentioned in his list of visits in January. He said he might visit LSU again, Auburn, and Ole Miss. LSU could be in the lead.

bama wasn't mentioned in his list of visits in January. He said he might visit LSU again, Auburn, and Ole Miss. LSU could be in the lead.

My bama friend said he has visited 4 times over the season & really loves Smart. Hope he is not right as we really could use CeCe.

My bama friend said he has visited 4 times over the season & really loves Smart. Hope he is not right as we really could use CeCe.

I believe he is leaning towards them. Even wore a crimson turds shirt to fsu visit

CWM will give us the edge with him. Have faith young grasshoppers. You will be surprised come signing day when we hit some homeruns.

CWM will give us the edge with him. Have faith young grasshoppers. You will be surprised come signing day when we hit some homeruns.

FWIW, my source are saying CC is giving us serious consideration now that Muschamp is the new D-coordinator.

Before Muschamp = Zero chance. With Muschamp, 50% or better. He definitely wants early playing time and CC knows that is more of a real possibility at Auburn, Florida, or LSU than Bama.

That is actually great news! Most people thought that Florida or Alabama was his leader. There's no way that we lose this kid to Ole Miss. If we get Cowart and Holland, then we will get Jefferson

Yeah i say its good news too. Thought he was stuck on bama or UF. Clearly open minded. Id say thats great news

Work is being done...apparently by Cowart. I think I chances are small but you never know whenhe comes on thesixteenth. He says muschamp will take care of him and he's giving us a shot. Getting him and Byron would be huge.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Auburn-remains-the-wildcard-for-CeCe-Jefferson-34444117

Would not get my hopes up.

Would love to see CC sign with us, but we have always been back on his list.

Muschamp gives us a better shot, but still less than 50%.

Archived