While we are discussing evil, let us not forget the home grown version....

homersapien

Maybe the answer to many of the questions being raised can be found on p.261 in "Audacity of Hope" where Obama implies......"when the political winds shift in an ugly direction......." he will stand with the Muslims.

I have heard the call to prayers at sunrise in Instanbul from the Blue Mosque and I don't care to ever hear it again.

And I'll stand right by him. As a freedom-respecting agnostic.

among the very first who the Islamic State would put to death. At least we share something in common.

This is way over the line. It is disgraceful.

While I am hesitant to say anything in support of Raptor, I think what he meant was that they would both be at the front of ISIS' execution queue. It was in poor taste, but I don't think that was his point necessarily.

I hope you are correct. By construction, the literal meaning is something that should not be tolerated.

I took it as "you and I rarely, if ever, agree, but we are both at the forefront of what ISIS would put to death".

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comprehension.......we should read to understand not to react.

After numerous conversations with ICHY, a lack of comprehension is the last thing I would ever accuse him of. I know you two have had more than your fair share of "exchanges", but I respect him highly.

This thread is hilarious.

Still waiting on the "Obama was behind 9/11" post.

Also, he was a leader of both the crusades and ISIS, that's why he correlates them.

How silly. We all have been told it was Bush that was "behind 9/11... : - )

This thread is hilarious.

Still waiting on the "Obama was behind 9/11" post.

Also, he was a leader of both the crusades and ISIS, that's why he correlates them.

How silly. We all have been told it was Bush that was "behind 9/11... : - )

Not all of us.

Maybe the answer to many of the questions being raised can be found on p.261 in "Audacity of Hope" where Obama implies......"when the political winds shift in an ugly direction......." he will stand with the Muslims.

I have heard the call to prayers at sunrise in Instanbul from the Blue Mosque and I don't care to ever hear it again.

among the very first who the Islamic State would put to death. At least we share something in common.

While I am hesitant to say anything in support of Raptor, I think what he meant was that they would both be at the front of ISIS' execution queue. It was in poor taste, but I don't think that was his point necessarily.

I hope you are correct. By construction, the literal meaning is something that should not be tolerated.

I took it as "you and I rarely, if ever, agree, but we are both at the forefront of what ISIS would put to death".

Thanks for posting. That is the way I took it as well. The discussion is "heated" enough as it is...

Comprehension.......we should read to understand not to react.

Impressive! :bow:

Let's all heed that. For a change.

Good stuff right there. :grouphug:

That WAS the intended point, btw. Non believers, " infidels " are likely at the top of those who follow ISIS's death cult views do - away - with list.

For those paying attention, I've often, though not constantly, offered up my views of non belief.

I just assume others understand this, w/ out me having to wear some sort of symbol on my sleeve , at all times.

( Did some not see the ' I agree w/ the gay, married man ' thread ? )

:gofig:

Pardon for any confusion it caused.

Obama will not view radical Islam as a threat because he refuses to accept that there is such a thing as radical Islam.

Calls the shootings in a KOSHER Deli in Paris " random " .

Yep. Could have been any ol grocery or deli, anywhere in the city, it just HAPPENED to be a Kosher deli.

Oh, and guess what ?

“Street Artist Combo Brutally Attacked for Pacifist Tag Post Charlie Hebdo,” by Coline Milliard, artnet news, February 5, 2015 (thanks to BD):

194042_5_.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/coexist_graffiti_artist_badly_beaten_by_muslim_youth.html

ISIS. To Obama, they're the JV team. Nothing to worry about.

Obama will not view radical Islam as a threat because he refuses to accept that there is such a thing as radical Islam.

Calls the shootings in a KOSHER Deli in Paris " random " .

Yep. Could have been any ol grocery or deli, anywhere in the city, it just HAPPENED to be a Kosher deli.

Oh, and guess what ?

“Street Artist Combo Brutally Attacked for Pacifist Tag Post Charlie Hebdo,” by Coline Milliard, artnet news, February 5, 2015 (thanks to BD):

194042_5_.png

http://www.americant...slim_youth.html

ISIS. To Obama, they're the JV team. Nothing to worry about.

Josh Earnest@PressSec 16m16 minutes ago

Our view has not changed. Terror attack at Paris Kosher market was motivated by anti-Semitism. POTUS didn't intend to suggest otherwise.

And yet, he did exactly that.

Huh.

Absolute refusal, fighting tooth and nail to call it anything but what is ACTUALLY was...

Raptor.......thanks for posting that. Classic example of how persistence overcomes spin. One has to be really on another planet to believe the deli wasn't targeted because it was Jewish.

Archived