2017 4* ATH Alaric Williams

CameronCrazy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

He is on his way to Auburn and I'm expecting good news. That is all I will say on here.

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

He is on his way to Auburn and I'm expecting good news. That is all I will say on here.

Can you be anymore obvious. ? Just let things play out. These things don't always pan out as intel suggests. For example, intel had Garrett Bolles committing to us last Sunday. Didn't happen. Nothing mean spirited meant by my post.

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

Can you be anymore obvious. ? Just let things play out. These things don't always pan out as intel suggests. For example, intel had Garrett Bolles committing to us last Sunday. Didn't happen. Nothing mean spirited meant by my post.

Maybe it is just me but, you always seem to have a problem when someone other than yourself brings information to the board. Why?

No, he always has a problem with people being unsubtle when news is on the horizon. E spooks easily and thinks leaks can (have had?) an impact on people committing.

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

Can you be anymore obvious. ?

Yes I could have...

Just let things play out.

That is my intention. Whether he commits today or next month really makes no difference to me. I know enough to know he is on commit watch. Leave it at that.

No, he always has a problem with people being unsubtle when news is on the horizon. E spooks easily and thinks leaks can (have had?) an impact on people committing.

That is absurd. Internet chatter will not spook any kid enough to take a step back from committing. That is straight up paranoia.

I didn't say I believed it. I think there are plenty on this board that do though.

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

Maybe it is just me but, you always seem to have a problem when someone other than yourself brings information to the board. Why?

Careful. E will have to retire from the forum again if you keep questioning his authority.

Please don't speak in code, someone might break the code and we will be foiled or bamboozled.

*cough*thepotroastisready*cough*cough*strongcoffeeisbest*cough*

Please don't speak in code, someone might break the code and we will be foiled or bamboozled.

*cough*thepotroastisready*cough*cough*strongcoffeeisbest*cough*

0k, will d0.

D00000h!

Bump.

Reason for the bump?

No problem at all. I'm sorry I communicated my post in a way to male you think that.

Not an issue at all. again sorry for not communicating more effectively. I have no problems with him getting a connection or posting what he did. I am genuinely happy for him. He was trying to be discrete so I just was just trying to help. In essence implied there is a better way to do it like, "Keep an eye out here. Hearing good things." I have loosened up some but i know I will be read as tight E based on history and I understand that.

Not an issue at all. again sorry for not communicating more effectively. I have no problems with him getting a connection or posting what he did. I am genuinely happy for him. He was trying to be discrete so I just was just trying to help. In essence implied there is a better way to do it like, "Keep an eye out here. Hearing good things." I have loosened up some but i know I will be read as tight E based on history and I understand that.

Not brown nosing but I'm glad you stayed around E, I look forward to all the mods postings but yours in particular.

that is E's rap name ...

"Tight-E"

;)

(Winky face for sarcasm/lightheartedness effect)

Well said E. I thought you were just being paranoid lol. Keep an eye out for his commitment down the road. I thought it could've been yesterday but there is plenty of time for him to commit. He is only going into his junior year but he has a ton of offers already. He could be a force on either side of the ball.. he is that talented.

So, did Aleric visit? No commitment I guess.

We must have spoked him.

Only if JLee posted it and pissed off his dad. lol For those who don't get the joke see Greg Bryant from a few years ago.

So, did Aleric visit? No commitment I guess.

We must have spoked him.

Only if JLee posted it and pissed off his dad. lol For those who don't get the joke see Greg Bryant from a few years ago.

I've never spoked anyone in my life! Is that code for sp00ked?

Archived