2017 4* ATH Alaric Williams

CameronCrazy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hopefully Alaric will talk other guys in and around Gadsden about joining him by committing to and signing with Auburn.

Which ones do you want?

I love me some A4E.

Your a strange dude WDE. ;)

Hopefully Alaric will talk other guys in and around Gadsden about joining him by committing to and signing with Auburn.

Which ones do you want?

I love me some A4E.

Me too. I can't stop laughing. It's a train wreck with every post.

Which ones do you want?

I love me some A4E.

Me too. I can't stop laughing. It's a train wreck with every post.

This.

• 4 months later...

Was just wondering about this guy. He's a commit but I never really see many people talk about him on here. If I'm not mistaken 247 has him as a 4 star RB. With him & Octavius coming in, would that finish up our RB's for this class?

Was just wondering about this guy. He's a commit but I never really see many people talk about him on here. If I'm not mistaken 247 has him as a 4 star RB. With him & Octavius coming in, would that finish up our RB's for this class?

He is an ATH on 247 & the composite. We are recruiting both as AThletes & not just RBs. We plan to take 1 to 2 RBs to go along with them.

He is an ATH on 247 & the composite. We are recruiting both as AThletes & not just RBs. We plan to take 1 to 2 RBs to go along with them.

Where else would Alaric project besides RB?

DB.

DB.

Thanks. That's impressive. He's must be quicker than he appears to be on film.

DB.

safeties & nickels don't have to have killer speed.

DB.

Also gets to his top speed really quickly, which is great for a Nickel. Since they're usually covering inside (slot/TE) guys, having good acceleration like that helps with jumping routes.

DB.

I was referring to his hip quickness

Thank you, you're welcome, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. The offseason doesn't have to be all bad, after all.

200w.gif

Thank you, you're welcome, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. The offseason doesn't have to be all bad, after all.

200w.gif

Now that is hip quickness

DB.

Nickels need to be extremely quick. You are right

DB.

In the hips all DBs need to be. When I see a statement that reads about quickness I assume, like many people probably do, the person is talking foot speed unless they specify another body part.

DB.

In the hips all DBs need to be. When I see a statement that reads about quickness I assume, like many people probably do, the person is talking foot speed unless they specify another body part.

Yeah I see why you thought I meant speed instead of quickness. Sometimes people use them interchangeably.

Archived