2017 4* ATH Alaric Williams

CameronCrazy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Did i watch the right highlights? Who the f is Larry?

What do you mean? The highlights in the OP are Alaric.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What do you mean? The highlights in the OP are Alaric.

Somebody keeps calling him larry in Alarics highlights unless i watched somebody else that was linked in Alaric's hudl. On second thought it must be derived from laric. 

1 minute ago, AU80cruiser said:

Somebody keeps calling him larry in Alarics highlights unless i watched somebody else that was linked in Alaric's hudl. On second thought it must be derived from laric. 

Glad you talked it out. lol

Just now, ellitor said:

Glad you talked it out. lol

Yeah, i first thought it was the guys son or someone throwing great blocks for Alaric haha. Then it became cleear he was definitely talking about the ball carrier. I just didnt get Larry from Alaric until it finally clicked.....doh!

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Let me know where you find one! 

Cakeitecture Bakery in Auburn makes all kinds of cool things like that.

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Cakeitecture Bakery in Auburn makes all kinds of cool things like that.

My good friend Carie, and fellow CADC grad, owns Cakeitecture. Check out her appearance on Cake Wars.

1 hour ago, au_bsci_04 said:

My good friend Carie, and fellow CADC grad, owns Cakeitecture. Check out her appearance on Cake Wars.

Watch that show all the time.  Crazy some of the cakes those people make!

2 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

She's got some fun stories from that experience...like how the producers sabotaged her equipment to make a better story on the show.

46 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

She's got some fun stories from that experience...like how the producers sabotaged her equipment to make a better story on the show.

That is awful!

• 3 months later...

Bad news, but not a surprise.

Auburn running back signee Alaric Williams has not qualified academically and will head to junior college, AL.com has learned.

The 6-foot-1, 210-pound Williams has already signed papers with Garden City Community College in Kansas. He had been committed to Auburn since before his junior season and signed with the Tigers in February.

Williams was a four-star recruit and ranked as the nation's No. 10 athlete and No. 226 overall recruit in the 247Sports composite.

Despite missing more than half the season with a knee injury, Williams had 550 yards and seven touchdowns and earned second team all-state in Class 6A.

"Alaric is one of those players that could also play wideout for us, the slot position," AU running backs coach Tim Horton said earlier this spring. "He had a very productive high school career there at Southside-Gadsden, but he has good speed, has good vision, can break a tackle and make someone miss."

Auburn also signed Tampa, Fla., standout Devan Barrett in February to play running back.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/05/auburn_signee_academically_ine.html

I see that Alaric Williams won't make it this fall due to grades. He's headed to a junior college in Kansas instead.

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I see that Alaric Williams won't make it this fall due to grades. He's headed to a junior college in Kansas instead.

Where did you see that?

With Alaric headed to juco, I really hope we'll sign 2 runningbacks for the 2018 class. Who knows, we might could land 3 RB's. 2 from high school and 1 from the juco ranks.

bigbird, on the thread -- 2017 4* ATH Alaric Williams.

Archived