Dontavious Russell and Andrew Williams

ClaytonAU

By multiple accounts, the girl yelled at the players for petting her dog, as expected the players may have had a less than positive response. Now this girl is claiming harassment and bullying. Apparently she has mental issues due to an incident in the past (which no one knows the details of and could have possibly another issue just like this one). She was in the military very briefly but is not a vet. She never went to a warzone...Now she PTSD and has to have a dog to help her in public be a functioning person yet she goes to a very large University.

(1). Doesn't add up...had to leave the military out of fear for her safety but feels safer at a large college campus?

(2). Claims to have emotional problems due to fear yet hangs out by herself in the Haley center with an unmarked service dog?

(3). What's the real story behind her leaving the military? Was it similar to this?

(4). Her sister is obviously a manipulative person and is pushing an agenda (are we scamming for a lawsuit?)

Way too many details of this are way out of the ordinary and I'm simply smelling a rat.

If the sexual trauma occurred due to her service then she is a vet. Just like an individual that is injured in service due to a training accident.

1) Guessing the sexual harassment that occurred in the military is more like raped by her fellow soldiers. Thus does not feel safe in the environment that the event occurred in. (Nothing out of the ordinary there)

2) I had severe anxiety/depression for a period. Those type of things do not exactly make you the life of the party and make you very guarded. Ya it leaves you isolated regardless of where you are. I will vouch for her there. I spent time in buildings on campus sitting alone because of it. Was just trying to make it through the day and class. (Nothing out of the ordinary there).

3) Most likely left the military due to the emotional trauma of being raped. Most likely they encouraged her to leave, US military has a history of covering up rape in it's ranks. That is from 4 members of my family that are current officers in the military. Yes all of them have been deployed to war zones, two are female.(Business as usual there).

4) I would agree the sister is not helping the issue. They should let the Office of Accessibility handle this and the university lawyer that is charged with handling the discrimination issues on campus. I have worked with the Office of Accessibility myself and they are very good and very fair. They also do not take people using disabilities lightly and to be a part of the program they require a great amount of documentation from professionals. Documentation that they will verify.

Sexual harassment and sexual assualt are usually 2 very different things. where assault might indicate rape, harassment does not.

^This^

Got this from one of the post on reddit:

Per her own twitter, she "took s*** on a daily basis" for marrying a Turkish Muslim. That was her "harassment".

As for being disabled, she sought disability for 6 different reasons (within 6 months of enlistment)

Here is what she was declared unfit for duty for: Looks like she's getting 70% of her pay.

Now that I look at it, it went by pretty fast. I got more than I expected. I'm not completely disabled, so in my mind I don't deserve any more.

18 Apr - Informed of MEB action 24 Apr - Met with PEBLO and VA rep 11 May - VA Xrays 12 May - VA Physical 22 May - VA Mental Health 11 Jun - Signed NARSUM 21 Aug - VA Physical #2 24 Aug - Ebenefits status change to "Pending Decision Approval" 12 Sep - Recieved Ratings! 10% DOD 50% VA

DOD: 10% Pilonidal cyst w/ painful scarring

VA: 10% Pilonidal cyst w/ painful scarring 10% Bilateral Plantar Fasciitis​ 10% Lumbar strain and scoliosis​ 30% Adjustment disorder w/ mixed anxiety and depression​

http://www.pebforum....search/9942755/

70% disability pay is a healthy 1,334 dollars for the rest of her life plus free healthcare at VA hospitals. I never heard of this forum until now, and I'm surprised she was willing to put so much information on the internet. Oh well, I hope she is old news tomorrow.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever says that life is not fair, most likely has treated others unfairly or has been treated unfairly. Starting tomorrow, go out of your way to treat others fairly.

Most dogs have on their vest that they should not really be interacted with.

She did an interview about her service dog (linked earlier in this thread, but not going to try to find it on mobile) in which the dog did have a harness that said "SERVICE DOG" in large print and also contained the instruction "Do Not Pet". Reportedly the dog was not wearing that harness for this incident.

I doubt we'll ever get the full story. Sounds like this woman and her sister are more interested in using the Auburn football program to publicize their agenda than in correcting any perceived injustice.

Whoever says that life is not fair, most likely has treated others unfairly or has been treated unfairly. Starting tomorrow, go out of your way to treat others fairly.

I tell my kids that every day.

Most dogs have on their vest that they should not really be interacted with.

She did an interview about her service dog (linked earlier in this thread, but not going to try to find it on mobile) in which the dog did have a harness that said "SERVICE DOG" in large print and also contained the instruction "Do Not Pet". Reportedly the dog was not wearing that harness for this incident.

I doubt we'll ever get the full story. Sounds like this woman and her sister are more interested in using the Auburn football program to publicize their agenda than in correcting any perceived injustice.

it's very unfortunate

By multiple accounts, the girl yelled at the players for petting her dog, as expected the players may have had a less than positive response. Now this girl is claiming harassment and bullying. Apparently she has mental issues due to an incident in the past (which no one knows the details of and could have possibly another issue just like this one). She was in the military very briefly but is not a vet. She never went to a warzone...Now she PTSD and has to have a dog to help her in public be a functioning person yet she goes to a very large University.

(1). Doesn't add up...had to leave the military out of fear for her safety but feels safer at a large college campus?

(2). Claims to have emotional problems due to fear yet hangs out by herself in the Haley center with an unmarked service dog?

(3). What's the real story behind her leaving the military? Was it similar to this?

(4). Her sister is obviously a manipulative person and is pushing an agenda (are we scamming for a lawsuit?)

Way too many details of this are way out of the ordinary and I'm simply smelling a rat.

If the sexual trauma occurred due to her service then she is a vet. Just like an individual that is injured in service due to a training accident.

1) Guessing the sexual harassment that occurred in the military is more like raped by her fellow soldiers. Thus does not feel safe in the environment that the event occurred in. (Nothing out of the ordinary there)

2) I had severe anxiety/depression for a period. Those type of things do not exactly make you the life of the party and make you very guarded. Ya it leaves you isolated regardless of where you are. I will vouch for her there. I spent time in buildings on campus sitting alone because of it. Was just trying to make it through the day and class. (Nothing out of the ordinary there).

3) Most likely left the military due to the emotional trauma of being raped. Most likely they encouraged her to leave, US military has a history of covering up rape in it's ranks. That is from 4 members of my family that are current officers in the military. Yes all of them have been deployed to war zones, two are female.(Business as usual there).

4) I would agree the sister is not helping the issue. They should let the Office of Accessibility handle this and the university lawyer that is charged with handling the discrimination issues on campus. I have worked with the Office of Accessibility myself and they are very good and very fair. They also do not take people using disabilities lightly and to be a part of the program they require a great amount of documentation from professionals. Documentation that they will verify.

Sexual harassment and sexual assualt are usually 2 very different things. where assault might indicate rape, harassment does not.

^This^

Got this from one of the post on reddit:

Per her own twitter, she "took s*** on a daily basis" for marrying a Turkish Muslim. That was her "harassment".

As for being disabled, she sought disability for 6 different reasons (within 6 months of enlistment)

Here is what she was declared unfit for duty for: Looks like she's getting 70% of her pay.

Now that I look at it, it went by pretty fast. I got more than I expected. I'm not completely disabled, so in my mind I don't deserve any more.

18 Apr - Informed of MEB action 24 Apr - Met with PEBLO and VA rep 11 May - VA Xrays 12 May - VA Physical 22 May - VA Mental Health 11 Jun - Signed NARSUM 21 Aug - VA Physical #2 24 Aug - Ebenefits status change to "Pending Decision Approval" 12 Sep - Recieved Ratings! 10% DOD 50% VA

DOD: 10% Pilonidal cyst w/ painful scarring

VA: 10% Pilonidal cyst w/ painful scarring 10% Bilateral Plantar Fasciitis​ 10% Lumbar strain and scoliosis​ 30% Adjustment disorder w/ mixed anxiety and depression​

http://www.pebforum.com/site/search/9942755/

If this is accurate...it pretty much confirms my points 1,3 and 4. She is a serial scamming "victim". She wants something out of this. That something coukd be as large as money or as small as a justified reason to leave AU without appearing as though she couldnt hack it in the military or college. (Or even just to cover up a crazy outburst as some with mental issues will lie about anything in attempt to cover up said issues)

IF THIS IS ACCURATE, this is a person with a severe mental disorder that clings to victim status for whatever she is either unable to attain or to cover up her mental issues. Sounds like a severe case of bipolar IYAM...but I am sure many other explanations could be made

I'm as fair as they come.what I meant by that is life is not fair ppl with diseases don't deserve them such as PTSD cancer and so on it's just a cruel part of life that we may never understand. I respect you as a poster Doc and have enjoyed your material but think u definitely misunderstood my last post.

BTW, the Service Dog Memes page this was posted on that first garnered all the attention....POOF! Gone. And her sister's Twitter account, likewise gone.

Something tells me they may have been trying to pull some BS and have gotten hemmed in by their own stories.

Their 15 minutes are up and were a failure, and their hope of getting more free money are as well, I hope. Our Veterans are better than this, the ones I have known for over 20 years are saying things I can't post on here as there are so many that are scamming the military for payments. Being called a b*tch, might be the nicest thing she deserves. If I was the players parents I would look at filing a defamation of character lawsuit against her and her sister.

BTW, the Service Dog Memes page this was posted on that first garnered all the attention....POOF! Gone. And her sister's Twitter account, likewise gone.

Something tells me they may have been trying to pull some BS and have gotten hemmed in by their own stories.

Odds are they got a cease and desist letter on Auburn legal stationary and realized that they were totally outmatched.

Odds are they got a cease and desist letter on Auburn legal stationary and realized that they were totally outmatched.

Doubtful.

Haley center is full of cameras correct? She was possibly presented with video evidence of her lie and threatened with a slander suit and therefore had to pull all of the Twitter and Facebook type pages to avoid getting sued for everything she is worth.

Haley center is full of cameras correct? She was possibly presented with video evidence of her lie and threatened with a slander suit and therefore had to pull all of the Twitter and Facebook type pages to avoid getting sued for everything she is worth.

i never considered that. I doubt a threat of legal action would have been needed. Just a public release of video. I realize it is all speculation anyway.

Should be several in there. Can't remember how many though. The guy in charge of that did a presentation on it in one of my Public Health classes.

Let's try to remember that this girl is in fact an Auburn student, she is part of the family just like the football players and every other AU student. Apologies have been offered, and hopefully she can get on with her life and continue her education at the most beautiful, friendly and hospitable campus in the country.

Let's try to remember that this girl is in fact an Auburn student, she is part of the family just like the football players and every other AU student. Apologies have been offered, and hopefully she can get on with her life and continue her education at the most beautiful, friendly and hospitable campus in the country.

Unless her and her sister are trying to pull some BS scam. Then I don't care where she's a student. It's becoming more and more likely that she exaggerated her claim and that these players have been publicly smeared unjustly. I mean, does anyone find it interesting that with all the publicity this has gotten that no one who was at Haley Center when this happened as stepped forward on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, news media - anywhere - and corroborated her version of events? But there have been at least a couple of folks that have said that while there was some sort of disagreement/argument, it didn't look much like her version at all.

On top of that, consider if her version were correct how things have gone down...during the fog of fact gathering and the story breaking on Facebook and other places because of the sister hyping it, within 8 hrs of it happening, the girl gets an apology over the phone from Malzahn and the AU administration and an offer for the players to apologize personally. Then it's like "hit the brakes, folks." Auburn hasn't said anything else. Malzahn hasn't said a word. Neither player has offered a formal apology. Then the differing accounts start popping up. And the sister deletes her Instagram post haranguing Andrew Williams, deletes her Twitter account. The Service Dog Memes Facebook page where she really kicked this into overdrive by posting their pictures and her sister's account is gone. POOF. Vanished. Not the thread she started mind you - the entire Facebook page.

If you can't detect the fish aroma here, you might need to see a doctor about your nose. So, I'm in wait and see mode now with a beginning tilt toward believing this is BS. So I'm not in the mind to see her as a "fellow Auburn person" or concerned about her staying.

I don't like this even a little bit. I hope they get severely punished or get gone and either one is fine with me.

Pending verification, of course.

Edit: Now that I've had a chance to sleep on this, I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance the guys were just being friendly to the dog. Justified or not the owner went ballistic and became very insulting. It could have happened to any one of us.

+1

The Facebook and Twitter pages being deleted pretty much tells us all we need to know. Auburn will get an apology and corrected news stories right after the media apologizes for dragging Cam through the mud.

Unless her and her sister are trying to pull some BS scam. Then I don't care where she's a student. It's becoming more and more likely that she exaggerated her claim and that these players have been publicly smeared unjustly. I mean, does anyone find it interesting that with all the publicity this has gotten that no one who was at Haley Center when this happened as stepped forward on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, news media - anywhere - and corroborated her version of events? But there have been at least a couple of folks that have said that while there was some sort of disagreement/argument, it didn't look much like her version at all.

On top of that, consider if her version were correct how things have gone down...during the fog of fact gathering and the story breaking on Facebook and other places because of the sister hyping it, within 8 hrs of it happening, the girl gets an apology over the phone from Malzahn and the AU administration and an offer for the players to apologize personally. Then it's like "hit the brakes, folks." Auburn hasn't said anything else. Malzahn hasn't said a word. Neither player has offered a formal apology. Then the differing accounts start popping up. And the sister deletes her Instagram post haranguing Andrew Williams, deletes her Twitter account. The Service Dog Memes Facebook page where she really kicked this into overdrive by posting their pictures and her sister's account is gone. POOF. Vanished. Not the thread she started mind you - the entire Facebook page.

If you can't detect the fish aroma here, you might need to see a doctor about your nose. So, I'm in wait and see mode now with a beginning tilt toward believing this is BS. So I'm not in the mind to see her as a "fellow Auburn person" or concerned about her staying.

Pretty much this.

While agree with your post, AU family members are allowed mistakes. Unfortunately, dragging AU through the mud for your own personal gratification is a pretty big one. Mistakes can and will be made, but big ones like this need big rebounds. I would welcome her to stay as part of the family IF AND ONLY IF she made large efforts to make this right such as public statements and open letters admitting nothing happened and some kind of show of support for the football team and the players involved. She appears to have made a very large mistake. It is now up to her whether she wants to be a lifelong outcast to AU or make every effort possible to rejoin the AU family. I am hoping for the latter, though I will be thoroughly shocked if it happens. Mistakes like this tend get overshadowed by larger ones down the road. IMO, she needs prayers and some nudges in the right direction from other people, not so much her sister. As Jesus said to Peter after falling from grace, tend to my sheep...feed my sheep

Archived