New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought they were going to put a monitor on the backside of the screen....

That was never confirmed by anyone.

Oh ok. thanks.

Oh ok. thanks.

I do think that it would've been sweet!

A lot of work done yesterday. A giant speaker (I guess?) was added up top, a lot of cladding was added on to the back and on the front, and metal infrastructure has been added to the right side of the speaker.

They're still working and it's 10:15pm. I thought I saw somewhere where they would only be working 12 hour days?

They're still working and it's 10:15pm. I thought I saw somewhere where they would only be working 12 hour days?

Adjusting hours for the heat maybe?

Each shift, 2 crews.

Testing the new upper deck ribbon boards ...

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

Brilliant.

Made my morning.

Also, the boards look nice, too. Crisp.

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

Brilliant.

Made my morning.

Additionally, the white numbers make it easier to see, in the bright sunlight, rather than the digital numbers. :bananadance: :bananadance:

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

I honestly do not remember what it looked like before. Also, with it expanded all the way out across the entire upper deck, what will be used with all the other space? What is shown here is a very small portion.

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

I honestly do not remember what it looked like before. Also, with it expanded all the way out across the entire upper deck, what will be used with all the other space? What is shown here is a very small portion.

Probably scores from around the country and maybe in game stats, plus a frick ton of ads. I have not heard anything offical though

Golden Flake and Yellawood logos

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

I think the answer is, just about anything they want. They can make images move from one end of the stadium to the other, put up words, scores, stats, ads, you name it they can do it.

Hahaha

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

I think the answer is, just about anything they want. They can make images move from one end of the stadium to the other, put up words, scores, stats, ads, you name it they can do it.

Can they get my voice to Gus/Boom during games? Occasionally, I can tell that they would like my input, but distance to my seat can be an issue.

CKEpjcjWIAAxCZF.jpg

Brilliant.

Made my morning.

Additionally, the white numbers make it easier to see, in the bright sunlight, rather than the digital numbers. :bananadance: :bananadance:

+1

Good Grief - Do you think they would dare have an animated Jimmy Raines pawning pine wood in his cowboy outfit - creepy :-\

Archived