New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the back remains open simply because they have not finished the wiring required to illuminate the inside of the structure. Having the back open allows electricians to finish their work off the meter

Also allows wind to flow through otherwise it would be a sail and would put additional strain on the structure

SIAP - People sitting in front of the screen...will they feel heat from it? If so how much?

Probably not much.

SIAP - People sitting in front of the screen...will they feel heat from it? If so how much?

Probably not much.

Heard they may turn green.............is that possible?

The mutant revolution and/or zombie apocalypse begins in Auburn!

And it will be televised (duh).

Probably not much.

I had heard there was some possibility that people sitting under the screen could turn a deep shade of orange and blue. Time will tell.

Probably not much.

50/50

Would we be allowed to have graphics and crazy movement on the screen during field goals by opposing team? Unless its Bama. They will miss them anyways :)

Would we be allowed to have graphics and crazy movement on the screen during field goals by opposing team? Unless its Bama. They will miss them anyways :)

.... big BLASTS of BRILLIANT white LED's ?

(A little shock and AU)

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

Whaa?

What I mean is, I have been excited as construction has been progressing, but that pic really takes it to another level for me. It appears complete in many ways.. Just a personal perception...

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

Whaa?

What I mean is, I have been excited as construction has been progressing, but that pic really takes it to another level for me. It appears complete in many ways.. Just a personal perception...

I completely misread it the first time haha. I thought it said unimpressed.

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

From that angle you can see the west upper deck which gives some perspective. I get the feeling it's going to be way bigger in person.

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

From that angle you can see the west upper deck which gives some perspective. I get the feeling it's going to be way bigger in person.

A picture from the North End zone would really let you see how big it will be.

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

Coming from someone who sees it almost daily; it is extremely big. The pictures I post are from the athletic complex, and it still looks massive.

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

Coming from someone who sees it almost daily; it is extremely big. The pictures I post are from the athletic complex, and it still looks massive.

My wife and I were in town this past weekend and for all those who say you have to see it to understand it's enormity, they are correct. I thought I understood how big it was from the pictures, but to see it in person, all I can say is WOW!

CKdy0sOUEAAfW5o.jpg

And now I am impressed.

My wife and I were in town this past weekend and for all those who say you have to see it to understand it's enormity, they are correct. I thought I understood how big it was from the pictures, but to see it in person, all I can say is WOW!

... and you say it's in color ?

WOW

Now, will this still get all of my local stations?

We could bring rabbit ears and hook them up to the top of the screen.

Now, will this still get all of my local stations?

We could bring rabbit ears and hook them up to the top of the screen.

I think we are going with "Dish" They are building one of these on top of Haley Center.

satdish1.jpg

The NCG is going to look awesome on this big screen for those who cannot afford to go to the game itself. I think the stadium will be packed out. War Eagle

Archived