2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

No need for insulting people's intelligence. If you want to act like war Timmy, go elsewhere.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you took that personally, then it must've hit pretty close to home. I'm not sorry you took offense to it. It's the truth and if you equate that to low intelligence, then you might be on to something.

If you took that personally, then it must've hit pretty close to home. I'm not sorry you took offense to it. It's the truth and if you equate that to low intelligence, oh well.

Bird, internetting is serious business.

If you took that personally, then it must've hit pretty close to home. I'm not sorry you took offense to it. It's the truth and if you equate that to low intelligence, then you might be on to something.

What part of "Mikey has forgotten more about linebackers than either of you know" isn't personal? Because I'm pretty sure that's what he was referring to regarding the insulting of intelligence.

He is elite at camps but needs to get more physical on the field. So I'm told.

That little nugget might ease the sting of his eventual college decision. I won't care if it's true as long as it's said about somebody else's guy.

Kidding, a little.

You took my statement and went the opposite direction that it was intended. I called 24 an a**hole because he insulted my intelligence and Red's. I was in the wrong and so was he, which you forgot to point out the latter. And of course I knew you were talking about me; it's not hard to figure out who cussed last.

I guess one could take it personally, Red. However, I would think one would be secure enough not to take it that way.

Anywho, anyone know if we're recruiting Jamal Couch of Central-Phenix City as a LB (he's committed to FSU as a LB on their board).

Tight end I believe. He is camping today so we'll fing out for sure soon.

I guess one could take it personally, Red. However, I would think one would be secure enough not to take it that way.

You are the dumbest mod here. Other mods have forgotten more stuff than you know but don't take it personal though....

How does that medicine taste?

It feels kinda like a child throwing a tantrum. But hey, if that's how you feel most comfortable in trying to argue a point, then I can deal.

As far as others knowing more than me, you're right...in some areas. However, in others, I would say I know more. That's what makes us work so well together.

It feels kinda like a child throwing a tantrum. But hey, if that's how you feel most comfortable in trying to argue a point, then I can deal.

As far as others knowing more than me, you're right...in some areas. However, in others, I would say I know more. That's what makes us work so well together.

I'm not saying you're a mouth breather, bird. Hence, the medicine reference....If somebody said that insult to you,you would take it personal and you know it. What happened to not attacking the poster, only attack the post? Is there only a no-cussing rule, which I acknowledge I obviously failed at after I was insulted. Do I seriously need a mod to tell me if I'm allowed to take insults personal or not on this forum?

I really wouldn't. I'm pretty indifferent to insults. I'm secure enough not to take them personally. Something I tell my players a lot is, Don't allow other's actions control your reactions.

He specifically called out two people who were disagreeing with someone he agrees with. When one directs the statement directly at a person or persons, it is, by definition, personal. Security in oneself is not relative to that fact. I'm sorry if you can't see that.

I rarely regret using the ignore feature.

Is there a 'forget (about linebackers)' feature?

Has to be because Ellis Johnson sure used it a bunch.

Hahaha. Nice.

I rarely regret using the ignore feature.

Is there a 'forget (about linebackers)' feature?

Has to be because Ellis Johnson sure used it a bunch.

Hahaha. Nice.

WDE killin' it!

I really wouldn't. I'm pretty indifferent to insults. I'm secure enough not to take them personally. Something I tell my players a lot is, Don't allow other's actions control your reactions.

This is something I can vouch for. Bird has always been very open to joking back and forth, and in all the time I've interacted with him (going back to the beginning of Auburn Eagle), I cannot remember him ever seeming to get worked up over anything because it was personal.

This is something I can vouch for. Bird has always been very open to joking back and forth, and in all the time I've interacted with him (going back to the beginning of Auburn Eagle), I cannot remember him ever seeming to get worked up over anything because it was personal.

Yep. Bird is the antigolf.

Anywho, anyone know if we're recruiting Jamal Couch of Central-Phenix City as a LB (he's committed to FSU as a LB on their board).

Tight end I believe. He is camping today so we'll fing out for sure soon.

Think WDE said in the LB thread that we are in fact recruiting him as a linebacker.

He specifically called out two people who were disagreeing with someone he agrees with. When one directs the statement directly at a person or persons, it is, by definition, personal. Security in oneself is not relative to that fact. I'm sorry if you can't see that.

I accept your apology, thanks.

Yes, by definition it does make it personal. However, one does not have to take offense to personal comments. Eleanor said it best, "no on can make you feel inferior without your consent".

Yep. Bird is the antigolf.

Young, good looking, and sober?

Archived