2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

12/12/16: Decommitted from LSU

5/02/16: Commits to LSU

1/12/16: AU decommit

7/27/15 - Lowell Narcisse chooses AU!

"Auburn is basically a better offensive system for me,"

https://auburn.rival...h.syXYH4bb.dpuf

Lowell Narcisse said he decided Auburn over LSU this morning. Also said it was 51/49 in Auburn's favor. He's still an LSU fan, he said.

@Julie_Boudwin

7_1328881.jpg

Lowell Narcisse, Dual-Threat QB
Saint James, LA (St. James)
Ht: 6'3 | Wt: 200

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 81, No. 3 Dual-Threat QB)
ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 51, No. 1 Dual-Threat QB)
Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 56)
Scout: 4* (Scout Rank - No. 122)

Offers: Alabama, Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Grambling State, Illinois, LSU, McNeese State, Nicholls State, North Carolina, Southern Miss and Tulane, among others.

Narcisse is an exciting football player. This young man is an athletic quarterback who can make plays so many ways. He is a true dual-threat quarterback who is at his best when a play breaks down. He is a quarterback that you design running plays for because of his speed. He has a live arm and with just a flick of the wrist, the ball comes out hot. He needs to refine his technique and improve his accuracy, but he has real upside as he develops.

1491427.jpg

http://www.scout.com...year=2016&s=143

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about jake bentley? Would we still be after him with a commitment from Lowell?

Yes, I would like to know this too.

I personally love dual threat QBs and if he wants to be a good QB he'll know going to LSU isn't going to get him to where he wants to go. We don't have many QBs in the NFL now but we certainly have more than LSU lol

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. Lowell is my favorite Dual Threat/Athlete for this year.

... That's what I said, next year. Totally. Yall all heard it wrong, clearly I didn't make a mistake. Clearly.

Awesome. Lowell is my favorite Dual Threat/Athlete for this year.

... That's what I said, next year. Totally. Yall all heard it wrong, clearly I didn't make a mistake. Clearly.

Lolz

Lowell is a terrific runner and a good dual threat passer. I agree with Engineer, he is my favorite DT QB this year along with Pass.

what about jake bentley? Would we still be after him with a commitment from Lowell?

I don't think the staff can even remotely try to answer that yet. It all depends on development & possible attrition of current QB. I will say this. On the low chance JJ is a 1 year starter & gone I think we would definitely take 2 QBs either this or the 2016 class.

Lowell is a terrific runner and a good dual threat passer. I agree with Engineer, he is my favorite DT QB this year along with Pass.

lol. They are not in the same class as stated above.

lol. They are not in the same class as stated above.

Ah. 2017 along with Jake.

Maybe if we keep saying that Lowell is in the class of 2016 he'll reclassify.

LOL! I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

A-Day Visitor ...

4-star QB Lowell Narcisse says Auburn n' LSU running neck-&-neck entering AU visit.

@Keith247Sports

Any thoughts on a commitment date here. Considering he is in the class of 2017, this might be a while. I like this kid a lot. Lots of talent.

A-Day Visitor ...

4-star QB Lowell Narcisse says Auburn n' LSU running neck-&-neck entering AU visit.

@Keith247Sports

Any thoughts on a commitment date here. Considering he is in the class of 2017, this might be a while. I like this kid a lot. Lots of talent.

Not right now.

A-Day Visitor ...

@Keith247Sports

Not right now.

Yep. AU made a huge impression on his family this weekend. Looking good for the real tigers.

• 2 months later...

Archived