2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's all Michigan!!! Can't you tell by his uniform? Guess both set of tigers got played!?!?

:sad2: >:( >:(:nopityA: :-\ >:D >:D:puke::gofig: :gofig:

I'm bored out of my skull, so sue me?!

>:(

:angry:

LINK

I will be announcing my commitment July 27 at 5p.m.

@JrJr238

Your prediction?

LSU. His closest relationship is with Cam Cameron and he speaks higher of him than any other coach.

With a name like Narcisse, it almost seems like he has a legal obligation to attend LSU. But I would love to see more of those French names on the backs of blue jerseys.

I just think it's very funny that bama is starting to recruit this style of qb all of a sudden when they were so dead against it for a loonng time.

I just think it's very funny that bama is starting to recruit this style of qb all of a sudden when they were so dead against it for a loonng time.

Umm. Saban took a mobile QB in Culpepper at Miami over Brees plus Star Jackson who was mobile, was one of the first QBs he signed at Bama. Also he had his share of mobile QBs at LSU. This myth is funny to me.

LINK

@JrJr238

Your prediction?

LSU. His closest relationship is with Cam Cameron and he speaks higher of him than any other coach.

If Narcisse commits to LSU next month which seems likely, do you think AU moves on and pushes for a Bentley commit or will they see how he plays out this fall?

LINK

@JrJr238

Your prediction?

If Narcisse commits to LSU next month which seems likely, do you think AU moves on and pushes for a Bentley commit or will they see how he plays out this fall?

the second one

Umm. Saban took a mobile QB in Culpepper at Miami over Brees plus Star Jackson who was mobile, was one of the first QBs he signed at Bama. Also he had his share of mobile QBs at LSU. This myth is funny to me.

A lot of people passed on Brees and what were Star's stat at $puat anyway?

LINK

@JrJr238

Your prediction?

the second one

This^^^.Jake has not played a real high school game since early in the 9th grade. He had an injury to both knees. All his evals so far have been camps and Spring games. Imo the staff will wait til most of this season is done at Opelika before pushing for a commit at the earliest.

A lot of people passed on Brees and what were Star's stat at $puat anyway?

He didn't do much at all. That was not the point. The point was they took him instead of a pocket style QB.

Saban wanted Bree's over Culpepper. Miami medical staff wouldn't clear Bree's shoulder. Wasn't Saban's call on that one. The rest are valid points I suppose.

I wasn't speaking of Saban. And it's not a myth. It's kind of like they recruited scatbacks just to keep them from going to AU

I wasn't speaking of Saban. And it's not a myth. It's kind of like they recruited scatbacks just to keep them from going to AU

They recruited them to hoard them from teams period. Hoarding backs is a good move if you can do it and keep getting them to sign. It wasn't just to keep them from us. We were only a player for 2 of their scat backs over the years were Corey Grant and Dee Hart.

They recruited them to hoard them from teams period. Hoarding backs is a good move if you can do it and keep getting them to sign. It wasn't just to keep them from us. We were only a player for 2 of their scat backs over the years were Corey Grant and Dee Hart.

They did it to keep them from AU. I'm not going to play nice on this one, everybody knows that's the only reason. They still operate with the same bear tactics from way back when he was roaming the sidelines. They just modified it. Remember what they told kwon? Anywhere but AU. Sorry e, I just respectfully disagree with this one

Whatever happened to Dee Hart?

um are you serious clark? he had a 1000 yds total in college rushing and signed with Dolphins after a serious knee injury,It even more shows how stupid Saban was to make that move in the NFL than proof of anything, his career was on the decline and it killed Saban, Minnesota was known to want to get rid of him in the worst way, he was A, never mobile and, B almost stationary when saban signed him at miami

Dee Hart transferred to Colo St when Jim McElwain was the Head Coach. He had a good season for the Rams in 2014 and then elected to go pro.

Auburn will always have the best talent lining up for a chance to play at Auburn in Gus' system. The same will happen after kids see how CWM's defense takes form this season.

How do u pronounce this kids name??? Narsissy.. Narcise...a little help here...

I would pronounce it LOW-uhl nar-SEEEEESE.

:dunno:

How do u pronounce this kids name??? Narsissy.. Narcise...a little help here...

I would pronounce it LOW-uhl nar-SEEEEESE.

:dunno:

As would I. Sorry, AUbritt, that probably means I just wrong-ified your pronunciation.

Archived