2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

I think it is down to Auburn and LSU. All Narcisse has to do is to look at Les Miles' track record with dual threat qbs to know that LSU is not the place for him. Fascinating to me that Les Miles always runs a pro-style offense yet he keeps trying to recruit dual threat qbs...(aka Jordan Jefferson). Not really sure why he does this. Miles would be better off with a 3* pro style qb than a 4* dual threat qb. I live here in Louisiana, and pretty much the entire state agrees that Les Miles does not know how to coach QBs. That said, Auburn is the best fit for this young man and I think he knows that,but since he lives in LA, Auburn isn't guaranteed.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is down to Auburn and LSU. All Narcisse has to do is to look at Les Miles' track record with dual threat qbs to know that LSU is not the place for him. Fascinating to me that Les Miles always runs a pro-style offense yet he keeps trying to recruit dual threat qbs...(aka Jordan Jefferson). Not really sure why he does this. Miles would be better off with a 3* pro style qb than a 4* dual threat qb. I live here in Louisiana, and pretty much the entire state agrees that Les Miles does not know how to coach QBs. That said, Auburn is the best fit for this young man and I think he knows that,but since he lives in LA, Auburn isn't guaranteed.

I thought LSU was paying the big bucks to Cam Cameron as OC and he was supposed to have the Golden touch for QB's.

I thought LSU was paying the big bucks to Cam Cameron as OC and he was supposed to have the Golden touch for QB's.

They are and he's been descent historically. I would not call it golden touch at all.

They are and he's been descent historically. I would not call it golden touch at all.

I agree. I think LSU has a kid with tons of potential commg in though in the 2015 class in Franks. He may be the real deal. Not sure how this will effect Lowell N.

Frankly, I think we are in good shape whether we get him or not with JJ, White, Queen, and this years commit. Plus Bentley should be special too.

I agree. I think LSU has a kid with tons of potential commg in though in the 2015 class in Franks. He may be the real deal. Not sure how this will effect Lowell N.

Frankly, I think we are in good shape whether we get him or not with JJ, White, Queen, and this years commit. Plus Bentley should be special too.

Feleipe Franks is in the 2016 class.

No, I'm pretty sure JFD meant to refer to a class that has already signed. :slapfh:

No, I'm pretty sure JFD meant to refer to a class that has already signed. :slapfh:

Doubt it. LSU did not sign a QB in the 2015 class.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Yeah. You're saying something without saying it so I'm missing it as usual. lol Plus I have no idea what that smiley is.

Oh dear.

Yeah. You're saying something without saying it so I'm missing it as usual. lol Plus I have no idea what that smiley is.

Busted. I was just saying that I think JFD meant the 2016 class instead of the 2015 class.

Oh dear.

Busted. I was just saying that I think JFD meant the 2016 class instead of the 2015 class.

Maybe. I think I consider "coming in" different than JFD if that's the case. I consider it as someone already signed, not a commit. Plus he said 2015 so he may have honestly mistakenly thought Franks was in the 2015 class and already signed.

No, I'm pretty sure JFD meant to refer to a class that has already signed. :slapfh:/>

Oh dear.

Maybe. I think I consider "coming in" different than JFD if that's the case. I consider it as someone already signed, not a commit. Plus he said 2015 so he may have honestly mistakenly thought Franks was in the 2015 class and already signed.

Your thinking is correct. Commits are free to leave and can change their mind hundreds of times so commits are not "coming in" until they sign.

Oh jeez. We all know how recruiting works. The dude is a solid LSU commit.

Nevermind. I'll quit speaking for JFD. Back to Narcisse.

Oh jeez. We all know how recruiting works. The dude is a solid LSU commit.

Nevermind. I'll quit speaking for JFD. Back to Narcisse.

Wow. I got popular here. The bottom line is LSU has a commitment from a really, really good QB in Franks. Will this effect Narcisse's decision. Hard to say, but it may.

No, I'm pretty sure JFD meant to refer to a class that has already signed. :slapfh:/>

They did sign a Dual Threat QB for the the '15 class, Justin McMillan, kid can ball

They did sign a Dual Threat QB for the the '15 class, Justin McMillan, kid can ball

I have full confidence that Les Miles will find a way to get as little as possible from McMillan and make him look like a below average qb.

Yeah. I missed him when I scrolled down their 2015 list. Not sure he can ball though. He's almost as low as a 3* as you can get.

I take that last comment back. McMillan is a pro style qb so he has a fighting chance to be successful.

Depends on the site. Some has him as a pro style, others a dual QB. The composite has him as a dual so that's what we'll go with.

Yeah. I missed him when I scrolled down their 2015 list. Not sure he can ball though. He's almost as low as a 3* as you can get.

Agree to disagree then, I've watched film on this kid as well as watched him during the spring game and he can sling it, as well as having good mobility. He's been turning heads also from what I've read , but is still raw. Too raw to start as a freshman but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. As u know stars don't tell the whole story.

Agree to disagree then, I've watched film on this kid as well as watched him during the spring game and he can sling it, as well as having good mobility. He's been turning heads also from what I've read , but is still raw. Too raw to start as a freshman but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. As u know stars don't tell the whole story.

I have no opinion on the matter. I was just passing on his ratings.

The "not sure he can ball because he's almost the lowest rated 3 star u can get" is an opinion. I said the kid can ball bc I like his talent and upside, but that was just a side opinion. The premise of my post was to show that they had signed a QB in the ' 15 class.

Anyways back to Narcisse

Thrust and parry, thrust and parry...

This thread sound be called how many different ways can I get the last word

Archived