2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did sign a Dual Threat QB for the the '15 class, Justin McMillan, kid can ball

Yeah. I missed him when I scrolled down their 2015 list. Not sure he can ball though. He's almost as low as a 3* as you can get.

Agree to disagree then, I've watched film on this kid as well as watched him during the spring game and he can sling it, as well as having good mobility. He's been turning heads also from what I've read , but is still raw. Too raw to start as a freshman but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. As u know stars don't tell the whole story.

I have no opinion on the matter. I was just passing on his ratings.

The "not sure he can ball because he's almost the lowest rated 3 star u can get" is an opinion. I said the kid can ball bc I like his talent and upside, but that was just a side opinion. The premise of my post was to show that they had signed a QB in the ' 15 class.

Anyways back to Narcisse

ding ding ding winner

LSU CAN'T IDENTIFY GOOD QBS IF LSU WANTS HIM THEN WE SHOULD PASS ON HIM

yellowyellowyellowyellow

Watched Lowell's highlight film again yesterday. He is an elite runner. He avoids the rush very well and he already has some touch throwing. Still needs to work on his passing a bit, but he is really, really good. He is like a taller Marshall with more potential in the passing game. No wonder the staff is so focused on him.

Watched Lowell's highlight film again yesterday. He is an elite runner. He avoids the rush very well and he already has some touch throwing. Still needs to work on his passing a bit, but he is really, really good. He is like a taller Marshall with potentially more potential in the passing game. No wonder the staff is so focused on him.

So, a lot of potential, then? Or is it kinda sorta like a double negative?

:poke:

Watched Lowell's highlight film again yesterday. He is an elite runner. He avoids the rush very well and he already has some touch throwing. Still needs to work on his passing a bit, but he is really, really good. He is like a taller Marshall with potentially more potential in the passing game. No wonder the staff is so focused on him.

:poke:/>

Potentiality

:poke:/>

Damn phone.

I'm going AU on this one. AU really likes their chance.

This is great to hear. Lowell is very talented and will be great in our system.

I'm going AU on this one. AU really likes their chance.

This is great to hear. Lowell is very talented and will be great in our system.

Just reading 247 and one of their recruiting guru's just CBed Lowell to AU. Has a good source who is saying AU. I know Gus loves the kid.

Not a lot of deep balls in his highlights. Does anyone have any info on this kids arm strength? Can't deny his running ability though. This kid has some wheels.

Not a lot of deep balls in his highlights. Does anyone have any info on this kids arm strength? Can't deny his running ability though. This kid has some wheels.

Sometimes the zip on the intermediate passes can be as telling about arm strength as deep balls. I couldn't be further from being an expert, but the velocity I see on his passes appears to be more than adequate. He doesn't have a Nick Marshall-type Howitzer, but very, very few QBs do. Also, he appears to have far better touch and arc on his passes than Nick did while maintaining a similar ability to improvise. Your question prompted me to watch his highlights for the first time, and he looks really, really good to me.

Sometimes the zip on the intermediate passes can be as telling about arm strength as deep balls. I couldn't be further from being an expert, but the velocity I see on his passes appears to be more than adequate. He doesn't have a Nick Marshall-type Howitzer, but very, very few QBs do. Also, he appears to have far better touch and arc on his passes than Nick did while maintaining a similar ability to improvise. Your question prompted me to watch his highlights for the first time, and he looks really, really good to me.

I'm told he has a great arm.

So wait, who would be the bigger get at this point....Lowell or Jake?

Lowell.

Both are 4 stars. Lowell has started longer. Lowell is the higher rated 4 star at this point and most likely the better runner now. Both are seen as very good talents based on their ratings. I would be very happy with either and beyond happy if we could get both.

So wait, who would be the bigger get at this point....Lowell or Jake?

Lowell.

Jake.

Oooohhhhhhh.....fight fight fight

Archived