2016 4* QB Woody Barrett (AU commit 6/3/15)

RunInRed

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing against Woody Barrett because I'm sure he's a fine young man and really good.But an Auburn fan wants to see the Tigers playing for more NC, I really hope Jawan Pass will signs with Auburn in 2016.

What an incredibly stupid statement when you know NOTHING about evaluating players. Not even the coaches know what players will pan out and which ones won't. To make a statement like you did above is ridiculous, especially considering you've probably never actually seen either player ever even take a snap much less play a game.

I have nothing against Woody Barrett because I'm sure he's a fine young man and really good.But an Auburn fan wants to see the Tigers playing for more NC, I really hope Jawan Pass will signs with Auburn in 2016.

Nothing wrong with thinking Pass is better than Barrett. Probably 75% of the Recruiting forum is posters stating their preference for one recruit over another based on insufficient information. I'm sure somebody will incredibly stupidly and ridiculously blast you for stating your opinion just like everybody else does, though. :-\

Nothing wrong with thinking Pass is better than Barrett. Probably 75% of the Recruiting forum is posters stating their preference for one recruit over another based on insufficient information. I'm sure somebody will incredibly stupidly and ridiculously blast you for stating your opinion just like everybody else does, though. :-\/>

He's a troll. Just letting you know, in case you weren't aware.

War Eagle!

Your right Woody is a fine young man.

Will woody be at the Elite 11 competition?

Has not been announced yet. 30 QBs will be at the semis in LA in 2 weeks. The semi participants will be named this week per the Elite 11 twitter.

My mistake and apologies to A4E. He is of course not a troll; I mixed him up with someone else, my bad!

My mistake and apologies to A4E. He is of course not a troll; I mixed him up with someone else, my bad!

That b3d guy is definitely a troll, though. Understandable mistake when a4e turns nega.

:poke:

That b3d guy is definitely a troll, though. Understandable mistake when a4e turns nega.

:poke:/>

Thanks Britt!

In more ways then we know

Two QB's ?

Believe staff wants two anyway. If JJ goes to NFL after this season we've got Sean and Tyler Queen.

Two QB's ?

Believe staff wants two anyway. If JJ goes to NFL after this season we've got Sean and Tyler Queen.

If we take 2 QBs, that tells me the staff feels very good about JJ this year -- like so good, they expect him to turn pro after this year.

:hellyeah:

Two QB's ?

If we take 2 QBs, that tells me the staff feels very good about JJ this year -- like so good, they expect him to turn pro after this year.

:hellyeah:/>

That's right

Two QB's ?

That's right

So are you thinking Barrett and Pass, or Barrett and another QB that hasn't been talked about much?

Two QB's ?

That's right

So are you thinking Barrett and Pass, or Barrett and another QB that hasn't been talked about much?

The second one. I don't think we get Pass IMO. But I see us going for A Pro passer and a DT guy. Similar to 2014.

Archived