Men vs. LSU - game thread

RunInRed

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has fine size for a forward. He is just forced out of position (center) with our roster

No way he can play forward....basically can't shoot a basketball. If he were more of a jumper he could handle center at his height.... mostly, we don't have a center....of any size.

He certainly is no guard, not a center, makes him a power forwars in my book. He doesnt nees to be a shooter. Agree to disagree i suppose.

SEC officiating....who can explain it?

Just rewound...KC had position for a full 1.5 seconds without moving and still got called for a block. That's about the third time this game it's been that obvious and gone in favor LSU anyways. Refs have clearly picked a team

Considering Harrell is nowhere to be found I am ecstatic with the way the scoreboard reads right now!

Just rewound...KC had position for a full 1.5 seconds without moving and still got called for a block. That's about the third time this game it's been that obvious and gone in favor LSU anyways. Refs have clearly picked a team

Yeah that was Rediculous

AU dictating style of play. BP coached his best 3 games of the season this week IMO.

Archived