Men vs. Kentucky - Game Thread

RunInRed

Auburn is a 23.5-point underdog against Kentucky today, per @TwitVI. Game tips at noon CT in Nashville.

Antoine Mason returns to Auburn's starting lineup, in with KT Harrell, Malcolm Canada, Cinmeon Bowers and K.C. Ross-Miller for SEC semifinal

CAESGTQUQAAPHTy.jpg

via @AUGoldMine

Warming up ...

CAEe3OJVEAEqAbZ.jpg

via @fototodd

CAEhALPU0AAnkNp.jpg

via @AUGoldMine

@coachbrucepearl talking with @SSpakeESPN prior to today's game.

CAEckcEUMAAhDD6.jpg

via @AuburnMBB

“If Auburn beats Kentucky, it will be the greatest upset in my 35+ years at ESPN” - @DickieV

@PeterBurnsESPN

Dickie V will call the game ...

CAEfpoZWUAAnVuq.jpg

CAEn8sRWcAA62qF.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our SEC Tournament success has been amazing so far! No matter what happens with Kentucky, our guys have already far exceed my post-season expectations.

And there is no doubt in my mind that Coach Pearl has us headed for greatness in the years ahead! :cheer:

Our SEC Tournament success has been amazing so far! No matter what happens with Kentucky, our guys have already far exceed my post-season expectations.

And there is no doubt in my mind that Coach Pearl has us headed for greatness in the years ahead! :cheer:

:thumbsup:

Well it just got more difficult...

Auburn forward Cinmeon Bowers is suspended for “potential rules violation”, per release.

Today of all days, likely the last game of the year and they suspend Bowers for potential rule violation? Now we are down Shamsid-Deen, Granger and Bowers...Ugh..

Auburn forward Cinmeon Bowers is suspended for “potential rules violation”, per release.

This is crap. Take away our leading rebounder against the tallest and best rebounding team in the conference.

Given the players that are out for todays game, I would expect to see Reed and possibly Purchase too. It just got even more difficult.

This is crap. Take away our leading rebounder against the tallest and best rebounding team in the conference.

Not really. If he did in fact commit a rules violation (of which we don't even know yet) its best to keep him out of the game. It sucks, but its the right thing to do.

Today of all days, likely the last game of the year and they suspend Bowers for potential rule violation? Now we are down Shamsid-Deen, Granger and Bowers...Ugh..

Sometimes you need to be less disciplined as a program

Time to go ahead and look forward to next season

This makes kentucky 6 inches taller at PG, 5 inches at SG, 6 inches at SF, 8 inches at PF and 7 inches at center. Alrighty then...

Let's do this! Why the hell not? Lol

Harrell should play as much as he wants today (while subbing out with :30 to go so he can get a proper send off ovation). Everone else should get to play at least 5:00, including the @AUWhiteCabooze!

Well, here we go. Play hard, represent Auburn the right way and regardless of what happens here, we've already won...

Then if the rule violation is something that involves the NCAA and eligibility and Pearl ignores knowing about it, what then? You think the NCAA is going to be easy on on Pearl or Auburn?

WRONG as usual....WAY WRONG...

Archived