Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would having someone without clearance handle the servers not be a problem on top of everything else?

Yes, that would be another possible criminal violation for the person(s) that set this server up to be outsourced managed and hosted by an unauthorized contractor. A contractor that should not have had any access to any government information.

Another issue is that most computer management / hosting companies use resident legal aliens to support the servers and or use remote offshore personnel in places like India. That's another violation, allowing non US citizens access to classified information.

Clinton appears to have outsmarted herself. Using servers setup for the Clinton foundation for official US state department communications to avoid oversight by government watchdogs and Congress backfired on Clinton. Even after her minions parsed the old emails of politically embarrishing emails she allowed the state department to receive the ones with classified information to be disclosed. Her minions could have destroyed those too.

Ironic that Clinton was a staffer working on the Nixon impeachment. Nixon who setup a audio recording system to help him document his administration, but also captured discussions of a coverup. At least Nixon's tapes were inside a government building managed by government employees.

11880617_1097769383598162_5085610452861734991_n.jpg?oh=6e4e87ee7b80f069bf20f5c06152b644&oe=56367598

Petraeus allowed his mistress Broadwell, an Intelligence branch major in the U.S. Army Reserve to see his personal notebooks containing secret and top secret information that he had recorded as notes. She may have had a top secret clearance, but lacked a need to know.

Petraeus was not charged for allowing broadwell access to his notebooks, he got in trouble for stating he had retained no classified information upon leaving the CIA. He signed the statement that he had retained no classified information when he did in the black notebooks. The same statement that Clinton was not forced to sign upon leaving state.

I bet lots of ex military officers reviewed and burned their classified personal notes after that. Hillary should have done the same.

Would having someone without clearance handle the servers not be a problem on top of everything else?

Man, quit asking those questions. Youre harshing the "Clinton is Inevitable" buzz. :big:

Ironic that Clinton was a staffer working on the Nixon impeachment. Nixon who setup a audio recording system to help him document his administration, but also captured discussions of a coverup. At least Nixon's tapes were inside a government building managed by government employees.

Curious too that Hillary was dismissed from the Nixon case. For unethical conduct.

Shocker.

She's crooked to her vary core. How the hell can't anyone see that, baffles me.

Details of Hillary Clinton’s firing from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon have been confirmed by the panel’s chief Republican counsel.

Franklin Polk backed up major claims by Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff

of the House Judiciary Committee who supervised Clinton’s work on the Watergate investigation in 1974, reported columnist Dan Calabrese in a column republished by WND.

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.”

http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/60962/#JWKFLJfqt9vYhI45.99

Curious too that Hillary was dismissed from the Nixon case. For unethical conduct.

Shocker.

She's crooked to her vary core. How the hell can't anyone see that, baffles me.

Details of Hillary Clinton’s firing from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon have been confirmed by the panel’s chief Republican counsel.

Franklin Polk backed up major claims by Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff

of the House Judiciary Committee who supervised Clinton’s work on the Watergate investigation in 1974, reported columnist Dan Calabrese in a column republished by WND.

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.”

http://www.wnd.com/2...LJfqt9vYhI45.99

They know it but they don't care. She's a dyed in the wool progressive of the worst kind and they love that. Whatever is necessary to push the liberal agenda forward, including criminal activity, is acceptable.

If a dyed - in - the - wool progressive is what the Left really want, then vote for Bernie. He's the real deal. Hillary is just another garden variety power hungry elitist, who is posing as a Lefty. She's the 1% .

A vote for Hillary just goes to show how shallow, phony and hypocritical are the Left.

I saw that interview, and when she walked off she made some remark like "oh you guys are making it an issue". I wonder if she was talking about FOXNews or the mainstream media in general. Either way, it's completely false because the FBI is looking into the matter. This lady is straight up delusional.

I saw that interview, and when she walked off she made some remark like "oh you guys are making it an issue". I wonder if she was talking about FOXNews or the mainstream media in general. Either way, it's completely false because the FBI is looking into the matter. This lady is straight up delusional.

She is playing to the Gruber Goobers out there, you know, a huge part of the Democrat Base.

They dont know, nor understand, how crazy that statement was and dont care that they dont know.

She's not delusional. She's calculating. She knows the likelihood of being held to account is practically 0. The broader media certainly isn't holding her to account. Do you really think an Obama AG will prefer charges no matter what the investigation finds? As for her party, without the "first woman" president talking points, they have nothing. Bernie Sanders? Woodstock generation, 1st openly admitted communist; no real ring to it. Jim Webb? too male; too white, not a communist...nah. Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren)? Communist, Female, Not an Indian...Could be...but not unless the other "not likely to happen" things happen to PantSuit.

Clinton should worry about plugs Biden getting in the race.If he decides to run he may get the justice dept.to take of her for him.It really doesn't matter to me,the dems are all communist IMO and must be defeated.

If she really didn't know that content was classified, that alone signifies that she is incompetent to hold the office of president. Plain and Simple. As secretary of state she had classification authority which means she could classify information. She knew better but thought she was above it for convenience sake. By having her server cleaned after this all broke out proves she had something to hide and knowingly did so. Of course her supporters on the left will come to her defense.

She knows she got caught and hopes she can ride out the storm. Any other person would be looking at possible jail time.

She knows she got caught and hopes she can ride out the storm. Any other person would be looking at possible jail time.

Exact same playbook that Bill used. Simply angrily deny that she did anything wrong and keep shouting about how it's a conspiracy over and over and over again. That's all she's got to do, because the mainstream media will back her up.

I'm hoping Clinton wins just so I can see this board meltdown to apocalyptic levels.

That tells me a lot about how important you think this is.....unfortunately.

Sorry, but this reminds me of the comments made on here so many times about GWB.. Either he (she) is lying or he (she) is incompetent.

We need another Bush or Clinton in the WH like we need another bubonic plague epidemic.

Sorry, but this reminds me of the comments made on here so many times about GWB.. Either he (she) is lying or he (she) is incompetent.

We need another Bush or Clinton in the WH like we need another bubonic plague epidemic.

THIS!

I'm hoping Clinton wins just so I can see this board meltdown to apocalyptic levels.

I think it's hilarious. Want to buy some gold and survival seeds? Poor rubes.

usn, if she is that dumb on technology, do you really think she will be a good President?

I used to, now i truly dont know.

I said several times i would vote for her over Jeb, still will, but now...I am really wanting to look at a Third Party Candidate if it comes down to HRC & Jeb.

I don't need no stikin' seeds....I'll just come take yours. LOL :)

I don't see the comedy of a Clinton or a Bush in the White House. Sorry.......

usn, if she is that dumb on technology, do you really think she will be a good President?

It doesn't matter. She and all before her are puppets.

It doesn't matter. She and all before her are puppets.

Puppets...yes. But it does matter. At least it does to me.

Archived