Charleston police officer shoots man in back

cooltigger21

I could only go on what you offered in your post which said a Muslim shot one dead in cold blood. That was the same I was talking about

If you missed the Charlie Hebdo reference , ... Idk. Now you know what I meant.

In the message I responded to there was no Charlie Hebdo reference so now you know as well

Try & keep up then.

Muslims shooting cops on France ought to have been clear enough.

No you be more thorough or just don't comment on my comment

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad fact is, this thread would have taken a much different path had there been no video...

Exactly. His record would be pulled up and it would show he was out looking for trouble and found it. Actually if he didn't have the distance he had in between him or a different angle there would be doubt. Because hands up don't shoot is a lie that doesn't really happen

The sad fact is, this thread would have taken a much different path had there been no video...

Exactly. His record would be pulled up and it would show he was out looking for trouble and found it. Actually if he didn't have the distance he had in between him or a different angle there would be doubt. Because hands up don't shoot is a lie that doesn't really happen

now you are reaching.

I could only go on what you offered in your post which said a Muslim shot one dead in cold blood. That was the same I was talking about

If you missed the Charlie Hebdo reference , ... Idk. Now you know what I meant.

In the message I responded to there was no Charlie Hebdo reference so now you know as well

Try & keep up then.

Muslims shooting cops on France ought to have been clear enough.

No you be more thorough or just don't comment on my comment

You replied to me first, as I replied to USN.

Try harder to keep up.

Yes I replied to your statement saying French police wish they had guns because of one being shot by a Muslim and said well what about the same thing that is done here by police. The fact you couldn't equate is your lack of intelligence. Nobody in the slow lane should tell somebody to keep up

No you are.

so are you saying hands up don't shoot is not a lie?

No. I'm saying it was stupid to try to vilify all people who try to speak out about being mistreated and use that as a reason to do so. Sort of how you said police haters have something to talk about now...

Yes I replied to your statement saying French police wish they had guns because of one being shot by a Muslim and said well what about the same thing that is done here by police. The fact you couldn't equate is your lack of intelligence. Nobody in the slow lane should tell somebody to keep up

It was a very poor comparison.

You should quit while you're not too far behind.

Those about to be lapped ought not think they're ahead of anyone .

Bingo! We would be hearing about skittles being mixed with some Arizona Tea, about toxicology reports of marijuana in the blood. We would be hearing from a New York Congressman about his 'fatness.' We would see leaked surveillance video of Mr. Scott robbing a convenience store...

So true

Why is it sad? More evidence gives a clearer picture of what happened ?

What's really got USn sad is that all here agree that this cop is properly charged with murder.

Really bums ya out, huh ??

You don't know me. My thoughts on over policing in America, the militarization of police and the need to incorporate counterinsurgency tactics into policing and corrupt municipalities using police as their tax collectors have been well documented. You just hide behind dumb a$$ comments and insult people.

So true

What's really got USn sad is that all here agree that this cop is properly charged with murder.

You don't know me. My thoughts on over policing in America, the militarization of police and the need to incorporate counterinsurgency tactics into policing and corrupt municipalities using police as their tax collectors have been well documented. You just hide behind dumb a$$ comments and insult people.

Dumb comments like this cop was properly charged ?

You're an odd one.

So true

Dumb comments like this cop was properly charged ?

You're an odd one.

Riiiight. You got those tax numbers yet?

You have no need to see my tax #'s as you're not my accountant. Nice red herring though. .

That's your opinion and nobody cares about it because once again you're nothing on this board......and it still doesn't change the fact you weren't thorough enough in your initial post to say anything about mine, and you also thought you placed information in your first post that you didn't do. What you do for a living again? Gotta love those self appointed genius without the credentials Smh

No you are.

No. I'm saying it was stupid to try to vilify all people who try to speak out about being mistreated and use that as a reason to do so. Sort of how you said police haters have something to talk about now...

I never tried to vilify all people. I do suggest they choose their battles wisely though. When you burn a city and shoot cops for the likes of Michael Brown your real battles lose luster. I congratulate them for finding a real one. Image how much more weight it might hold if not for thr huds lie.

That's your opinion and nobody cares about it because once again you're nothing on this board......and it still doesn't change the fact you weren't thorough enough in your initial post to say anything about mine, and you also thought you placed information in your first post that you didn't do. What you do for a living again? Gotta love those self appointed genius without the credentials Smh

He's master of his domain....

He initially pulled the guy over for a broken tail light....This is scary man

Ah yes the old 'equipment violation' stop...more tax money for the crooked city officials.

Ah yes the old 'equipment violation' stop...more tax money for the crooked city officials.

yes he did. But the man owed child support and didn't want to go to jail so he resisted and ran. The shooting was 100% unnecessary because he was fleeing, but lets not make it like this was a random lynching of an innocent child or something. The guy was obviously trying to avoid incarceration.

Doesn't take a genius to GET the connection between Muslims shooting French cops in cold blood & the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Though I guess you think it does.

Again YOU commented about MY post first. You're still not catching up. YOU walked into MY exchange with USN.

Stop embarrassing yourself & just walk away.

Again that's YOUR opinion that means nothing. But a FACT is you didn't mention Charlie Hebdo. Smh you're right though constantly arguing with the joke of a board is embarrassing. You love trying to talk your way out of stupid statements, why not just stop saying stupid things in the first place?

No you are.

I never tried to vilify all people. I do suggest they choose their battles wisely though. When you burn a city and shoot cops for the likes of Michael Brown your real battles lose luster. I congratulate them for finding a real one. Image how much more weight it might hold if not for thr huds lie.

So I assume you can also see the other side...a good cop loses luster with guys like this. The I was scared for my life and he was attacking me statements lose weight as well. Think of what policemen could be without the abuse of power and authority....and I'm sure "they"are happy that you're congratulating "them". Progress was made because you watched the police kill garner and you were ok with it

yes he did. But the man owed child support and didn't want to go to jail so he resisted and ran. The shooting was 100% unnecessary because he was fleeing, but lets not make it like this was a random lynching of an innocent child or something. The guy was obviously trying to avoid incarceration.

Never fails. Background. Check. Officers history? Rarely mentioned. Man was killed, shot in his back multiple times, then was handcuffed by his killer, but no let's not make him a victim....he owed child support....

Archived