Charleston police officer shoots man in back

cooltigger21

Again that's YOUR opinion that means nothing. But a FACT is you didn't mention Charlie Hebdo. Smh you're right though constantly arguing with the joke of a board is embarrassing. You love trying to talk your way out of stupid statements, why not just stop saying stupid things in the first place?

It's not a matter of opinion, mr Mensa .You yapped about MY comment first.

I didn't NEED to spell it out that I was talking about the Paris CH attack. It was self evident.

If you can't keep up, don't step up.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He initially pulled the guy over for a broken tail light....This is scary man

Ah yes the old 'equipment violation' stop...more tax money for the crooked city officials.

yes he did. But the man owed child support and didn't want to go to jail so he resisted and ran. The shooting was 100% unnecessary because he was fleeing, but lets not make it like this was a random lynching of an innocent child or something. The guy was obviously trying to avoid incarceration.

Never fails. Background. Check. Officers history? Rarely mentioned. Man was killed, shot in his back multiple times, then was handcuffed by his killer, but no let's not make him a victim....he owed child support....

he resisted and ran. his own parents said he probably thought he was going to jail for child support. you dismiss this. he didnt need to be shot but he was not innocent.

Like I said going back to your original statement after one of their own being killed them wishing now they carried guns, what's the difference? If you don't like my statement screw you, I rarely like yours. Period

No you are.

so are you saying hands up don't shoot is not a lie?

No. I'm saying it was stupid to try to vilify all people who try to speak out about being mistreated and use that as a reason to do so. Sort of how you said police haters have something to talk about now...

I never tried to vilify all people. I do suggest they choose their battles wisely though. When you burn a city and shoot cops for the likes of Michael Brown your real battles lose luster. I congratulate them for finding a real one. Image how much more weight it might hold if not for thr huds lie.

So I assume you can also see the other side...a good cop loses luster with guys like this. The I was scared for my life and he was attacking me statements lose weight as well. Think of what policemen could be without the abuse of power and authority....and I'm sure "they"are happy that you're congratulating "them". Progress was made because you watched the police kill garner and you were ok with it

i watched the police attempt to do their job that Garner made very difficult for them. I saw them try to talk him in for 7 minutes then take him by force with no weapons, punches or kicks. again he caused the entire thing plus he was fat and unhealthy. he killed himself.

Ah yes the old 'equipment violation' stop...more tax money for the crooked city officials.

yes he did. But the man owed child support and didn't want to go to jail so he resisted and ran. The shooting was 100% unnecessary because he was fleeing, but lets not make it like this was a random lynching of an innocent child or something. The guy was obviously trying to avoid incarceration.

Never fails. Background. Check. Officers history? Rarely mentioned. Man was killed, shot in his back multiple times, then was handcuffed by his killer, but no let's not make him a victim....he owed child support....

he resisted and ran. his own parents said he probably thought he was going to jail for child support. you dismiss this. he didnt need to be shot but he was not innocent.

You have video of that? I think he ran because he didn't want to keep being tased, you dismiss this. And yes he was innocent as far as being shot....there's a white kid firing a blunt up right now but if he was killed for ANY reason I wouldn't say he wasn't innocent.

No you are.

so are you saying hands up don't shoot is not a lie?

No. I'm saying it was stupid to try to vilify all people who try to speak out about being mistreated and use that as a reason to do so. Sort of how you said police haters have something to talk about now...

I never tried to vilify all people. I do suggest they choose their battles wisely though. When you burn a city and shoot cops for the likes of Michael Brown your real battles lose luster. I congratulate them for finding a real one. Image how much more weight it might hold if not for thr huds lie.

So I assume you can also see the other side...a good cop loses luster with guys like this. The I was scared for my life and he was attacking me statements lose weight as well. Think of what policemen could be without the abuse of power and authority....and I'm sure "they"are happy that you're congratulating "them". Progress was made because you watched the police kill garner and you were ok with it

i watched the police attempt to do their job that Garner made very difficult for them. I saw them try to talk him in for 7 minutes then take him by force with no weapons, punches or kicks. again he caused the entire thing plus he was fat and unhealthy. he killed himself.

No weapons??? Exactly my point. Should I post the clip of the white woman who made the police leave one of her workers alone? Just told them to get out of here. She didn't even get a ticket, yet alone handcuffed

You have video of that? I think he ran because he didn't want to keep being tased, you dismiss this. And yes he was innocent as far as being shot....there's a white kid firing a blunt up right now but if he was killed for ANY reason I wouldn't say he wasn't innocent.

i can show you a shitload of white kids that are not innocent. what is your point? it's not about white or black to me.

My point is you could go out today and not put your seat belt or go get drunk and if you did and was murdered the fact that you did any of those things doesn't matter one bit

Like I said going back to your original statement after one of their own being killed them wishing now they carried guns, what's the difference? If you don't like my statement screw you, I rarely like yours. Period

Not LIKE it ? :roflol: it's flat out ridiculous ! There's nothing to like OR hate about it!!! It's just nonsense !

Ok good now you can stfu and keep it moving....I must say thank you for not using one of your tough dumb phrases to end your last stupid post lol

Last I checked, not paying child support is not worthy of the death penalty.

Last I checked, not paying child support is not worthy of the death penalty.

nobody ever said it was.

Not to defend the cop cause I think he straight up murdered the guy in this case by gunning him down like that, but that is how they catch people with warrants. Many individuals are caught in routine traffic stops.

I've been pulled over by Auburn PD during semester breaks and holidays just cause of the time of night. They used the tag light out bit on me, but it really wasn't cause I checked. Auburn gets hit by burglary crews at this time period (I was victim to it myself once). Course during this period they were honest and said we are stopping people looking for these crews and took 5 minutes of my time and didn't ticket me for anything.

I'm white with an alumni sticker in my back window.

The guy ran cause he knew or believed he had a court warrant. Didn't deserve what happened to him. But he was still in the wrong also. These two wrongs are going to end up with one dead and another in jail for life and good chance someone in prison will get him.

Ok good now you can stfu and keep it moving....I must say thank you for not using one of your tough dumb phrases to end your last stupid post lol

First, I don't need your permission to " stfu ".

Second, I'll actually keep replying, whether you care read my words or not.

Third, stay on the porch if you can't run w/ the big dogs.

My point is you could go out today and not put your seat belt or go get drunk and if you did and was murdered the fact that you did any of those things doesn't matter one bit

my point is you dont get murdered for, seat belt, dui, tail light, traffic violation, walking in the street, stealing cigars, or just being a particular race. you get dead when you challenge the authority who has the duty to stop you and regulate crime and he has deadly weapons on him. as i have already stated this cop was 100% wrong to shoot that man the way he did. and will hopefully be convicted. but he didnt get cold blood murdered for having a faulty tail light. his behavior contributed to the situation.

Thought this song was appropriate for this thread.

Iron Maiden Run to the Hills (with lyrics):

That's about Indians.

Murder for freedom the stab in the back. Women and children are cowards attack. Raping the women and wasting the men. The only good Indians are tame.

No I didn't have to watch the video...up the Irons! Actually caught them in Chicago.

my point is you dont get murdered for, seat belt, dui, tail light, traffic violation, walking in the street, stealing cigars, or just being a particular race. you get dead when you challenge the authority who has the duty to stop you and regulate crime and he has deadly weapons on him. as i have already stated this cop was 100% wrong to shoot that man the way he did. and will hopefully be convicted. but he didnt get cold blood murdered for having a faulty tail light. his behavior contributed to the situation.

So says you in your imaginary world. I think you're naive to think people don't get hurt sometimes for no reason. People definitely have been murdered for being a particular race. But your basis is going off the police reports that the office write....just like this guy was going to say he feared for his life and that guy stole his taser

Not to defend the cop cause I think he straight up murdered the guy in this case by gunning him down like that, but that is how they catch people with warrants. Many individuals are caught in routine traffic stops.

I've been pulled over by Auburn PD during semester breaks and holidays just cause of the time of night. They used the tag light out bit on me, but it really wasn't cause I checked. Auburn gets hit by burglary crews at this time period (I was victim to it myself once). Course during this period they were honest and said we are stopping people looking for these crews and took 5 minutes of my time and didn't ticket me for anything.

I'm white with an alumni sticker in my back window.

The guy ran cause he knew or believed he had a court warrant. Didn't deserve what happened to him. But he was still in the wrong also. These two wrongs are going to end up with one dead and another in jail for life and good chance someone in prison will get him.

That's your opinion why he ran. I don't share that opinion.

So says you in your imaginary world. I think you're naive to think people don't get hurt sometimes for no reason. People definitely have been murdered for being a particular race. But your basis is going off the police reports that the office write....just like this guy was going to say he feared for his life and that guy stole his taser

k. So he pulls him over hands him his taser and says run mf.

The sad fact is, this thread would have taken a much different path had there been no video...

So true

Would it? He shot the guy in the back. There is no way you can justify that video or not.

Guarantee somebody will raise money for him

This is beyond enraging. It is sad on several levels.

My first reaction is, What was this guy doing in a police uniform?

I am happy that the force took immediate action with this perp.

The best that can happen to him is to plea out quickly.

Guarantee somebody will raise money for him [/Quote]

I'd be surprised if we didn't see that happen.

We had tenured college professors blame the USA for the 9-11 wtc attacks, and many agreed. There will always be a tiny fraction of outliers who'll side with the worst possible people. Look at the Boston marathon bomber, and how Rolling Stone glammed up his image.

Archived