Harry Reid Admits He Lied But doesn't Care

Proud Tiger

Not paying taxes for 10 years , ANY taxes, is pretty damn wrong. That's what he implied. Whether legally or not, whether via loop holes or not, Harry flat out lied.

What's it gonna take for you to just to simply admit THAT ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not paying taxes for 10 years , ANY taxes, is pretty damn wrong. That's what he implied. Whether legally or not, whether via loop holes or not, Harry flat out lied.

i am not denying it. he didnt admit it.

You're not understanding. Reid isn't going to say the words " I lied about Mitt ". It's not in his DNA to tell the truth. But in refusing to offer ANY evidence, he's admitting he lied.

It's not unlike Danny Sheridan claiming to know Cam's bagman, but then never coming clean.

You're not understanding. Reid isn't going to say the words " I lied about Mitt ". It's not in his DNA to tell the truth. But in refusing to offer ANY evidence, he's admitting he lied.

It's not unlike Danny Sheridan claiming to know Cam's bagman, but then never coming clean.

it is unlike that. Sheridan can't be proven wrong. Harry can, only if Mitt shows his returns and they are not what Harry says. which we all know he will not. Harry made his point wonderfully. Mitt was hiding something. If sheridan is lying, which we think he is, nobody can disprove it.

it is unlike that. Sheridan can't be proven wrong. Harry can, only if Mitt shows his returns and they are not what Harry says. which we all know he will not. Harry made his point wonderfully. Mitt was hiding something. If sheridan is lying, which we think he is, nobody can disprove it.

Actually that is incorrect. Mitt hid nothing. He proved Reid wrong. Besides if Mitt legally avoided paying taxes he was paying thru the nose somewhere. When you have the kind of income Mitt has, it is simply impossible to do what Reid implied which was that Mitt was paying nothing.

Actually that is incorrect. Mitt hid nothing. He proved Reid wrong. Besides if Mitt legally avoided paying taxes he was paying thru the nose somewhere. When you have the kind of income Mitt has, it is simply impossible to do what Reid implied which was that Mitt was paying nothing.

DId mitt show what obama did or what he was legally obligated to show?

Mitt did what he was obligated to do by the law. Incidentally, he gave $millions and $millions of dollars to charity. Yathink Reid even gave a $100 bucks to charity? I'd need to have it verified by a 3rd party to believe it.

Mitt did what he was obligated to do by the law. Incidentally, he gave $millions and $millions of dollars to charity. Yathink Reid even gave a $100 bucks to charity? I'd need to have it verified by a 3rd party to believe it.

this is not about charity. he still didn't show what he needed to show to disprove Harry's claim. plain and simple he could have, but didn't want it seen.

Reid admitted on a talk show he lied but said it was just politics. Yeah right Harry, you are just another liar in a lying, corrupt, administration.

What Obama showed is immaterial . Mitt did nothing wrong. Harry knew & knows this. Harry's just a miserable dirtbag.

harry is a LIAR. It runs downhill in that party........

What Obama showed is immaterial . Mitt did nothing wrong. Harry knew & knows this. Harry's just a miserable dirtbag.

no one ever said mitt did anything wrong. Mitt was challenged to show his tax documents and he didn't. He is the only person who can prove Harry lied. He was less concerned with that than he was about the public seeing his tax paying history.

Mitt wasn't challenged, he was accused. There's a BIG difference.

And not paying taxes was just bait. Mitt shows 1 year, they'll ask for two. Or they'll dig into details & drag out how much $ he made, trying to show he's some disconnected 1% er.

It was a complete sham, and Reid lied. He said he KNEW mitt didn't pay taxes. I'm stunned Harry wasn't prosecuted , because it's illegal for him to have mitts private tax info.

And you're wrong that no one said Mitt did anything wrong. Harry Reid said Mitt evaded paying taxes.

And not paying taxes was just bait. Mitt shows 1 year, they'll ask for two. Or they'll dig into details & drag out how much $ he made, trying to show he's some disconnected 1% er.

It was a complete sham, and Reid lied. He said he KNEW mitt didn't pay taxes. I'm stunned Harry wasn't prosecuted , because it's illegal for him to have mitts private tax info.

no, he was challenged and he wussed out.

He was accused by a liar exactly like Danny Sheridan claimed HE knew. Only Harry was a criminal for it. He lied about having privat tax info or he was a senator harassing a private citizen.

Whether mitt wussed out or not is also immaterial.

You guys are a hoot. Big deal. What successful majority leader has not play hard ball politics. (Which is the way they would put it.) And really, you are shocked that he won't come out and just admit it?

If your outrage were proportional to the offense we'd still be discussing the Iraqi war and rightly so.

And you're wrong that no one said Mitt did anything wrong. Harry Reid said Mitt evaded paying taxes.

Reid accused him of not paying taxes for 10 years back in 2012. Romney did show his 2010 and 2011 tax returns.

Even the Washington Post said it was improbable Romney could have went 10 years without paying no taxes. At best, if everything went well for Romney he could have had 1 or 2 years where he might have had little or no taxes but 10 years is a huge stretch. Given that Romney showed 2 years of his tax returns it proved that he hadn't went 10 years without paying taxes. Reid's accusation had no basis and was a flat out lie.

Homie - he lied . That far more than " hard ball ".

You can't be serious.

You think lying is beyond the boundaries of "hard ball" politics? :lmao:

Do I really need to start explaining what hard ball politics is with examples? I could start with examples from the GOP primaries in my own state of SC. Both sides do it. But, one could argue the modern version was invented by Lee Atwater.

homie - cite another Senate leader who did what Reid has done , and be specific. Making up stories , about a candidate, accusing them of breaking the law, but offering exactly zero proof.

Ready ... GO!

homie - cite another Senate leader who did what Reid has done , and be specific. Making up stories , about a candidate, accusing them of breaking the law, but offering exactly zero proof.

Ready ... GO!

Is it OK if it's worse than what Reid lied about?

I have here in my hand a list of 205 [state Department employees] that were known to the secretary of state as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department.”

Senator Joseph McCarthy, February 9, 1950

This statement was Wisconsin Senator Joseph McCarthy’s first declaration setting off the phenomenon that would later bare his name, McCarthyism, also known as the second red scare. He would go on to accuse an array of institutions and public figures of being communist sympathizers. His allegations were almost all false.

(Oh and if you are really timing me, that took about 3 minutes.)

Ready ... GO!

what law did he accuse he broke?

Ready ... GO!

what law did he accuse he broke?

Seriously? Are you so bored that you have nothing else better to do ?

Tax evasion, for one.

Archived