2017 5* OT Calvin Ashley Transfers from AU

RunInRed

UPDATE (2/11/15): Calvin Ashley has transferred from Auburn
UPDATE (5/30/15): Calvin Ashley has committed to Auburn!

I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS! I HAVE JUST COMMITTED TO AUBURN! #WARDAMNEAGLE

Calvin_Ashley_Commit17.png

@whiteboii_Cali

"I'm very happy," Ashley said. "I brought my whole family up here this weekend and committed to Auburn. I'm just very, very happy. It's so much relief that I can now stay to one school and be very happy."
"My parents are so happy. My mom said she loved it so much," Ashley said. "It was amazing. Auburn, it's everything. It's the culture. It's the family. The whole school treats you like family."

https://auburn.rival...asp?CID=1770458

1436405.jpg
Calvin Ashley, OT
Orlando, FL (Dr. Phillips; transferring to IMG Academy)
Ht: 6'7 | Wt: 307

- Class of 2017
- 2015 A-Day attendee
- 2015 Big Cat Weekend attendee

247Sports: 5* (Top247 - No. 4, No. 2 OT):
ESPN: 4*
Rivals: 5*
Scout: 5*

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Colorado State, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, Miami (Fl.), Michigan, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia Tech, among others.

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid is huge, only a sophomore. He most likely has not finished growing yet.

If transferring to IMG, does this hurt us due to IMG's past/still connection to fsu. IMG seems to be an athlete factory and the closest thing to a farm league to college (fsu). At their tuition rates and the number of schollys that they have to give to get who they want, they must have some huge donors and benefactors.

• 1 month later...

If transferring to IMG, does this hurt us due to IMG's past/still connection to fsu. IMG seems to be an athlete factory and the closest thing to a farm league to college (fsu). At their tuition rates and the number of schollys that they have to give to get who they want, they must have some huge donors and benefactors.

Recruiting analysts velieve FSU is the team to beat. I on the other hand feel AU is a major threat based on comments CA has said.

• 2 weeks later...

Now we just have to hold on to him for dear life like we tried with Craig.

Archived