2017 5* OT Calvin Ashley Transfers from AU

RunInRed

He is still committed to Auburn. He will definitely start day one if he does indeed sign with Auburn. You will be lucky if you're not ostracized for posting an Al.com link.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is still committed to Auburn. He will definitely start day one if he does indeed sign with Auburn. You will be lucky if you're not ostracized for posting an Al.com link.

:OnTheCan:

:OnTheCan:/>

Prunes will do that to you. If I sounded mean, that wasn't my intention.

• 2 months later...

Haven't heard anything about what he thinks about the Hand hire. Has he been visited since the hire? Is he still firm and recruiting for the good guys? Anyone have anything?

Haven't heard anything about what he thinks about the Hand hire. Has he been visited since the hire? Is he still firm and recruiting for the good guys? Anyone have anything?

Calvin loves AU a lot

I think Malzahn and Fountain were his primary recruiters, so they may have the most influence anyway.

Fountain is but Hand will be. He's already made a great impression on CA.

Cal is all AU don't see that changing especially with me making special trips down to Dr. Phillips. Dr. Phillips is only about 2 miles from Universal Studios Theme Park.

Man the tackles in this class are crazy.....Ashley legitimately may not be the best one. He could be the third or fourth and Ashley is great

Man the tackles in this class are crazy.....Ashley legitimately may not be the best one. He could be the third or fourth and Ashley is great

Well, as of today, Calvin Ashley is the #5 overall recruit nationally, the number 2 OT nationally and the overall #1 recruit in Florida, this is per 247 composite.

Funny thing is most of the crystal balls for Calvin are to Fl St. He will, baring injury start from day 1 in college wherever he goes.

he posted a bunch of gator emojis on twitter yesterday. whats up with that?

Just enjoyinbg recruiting. AU staff feels good here right now.

he posted a bunch of gator emojis on twitter yesterday. whats up with that?

Recruits do that all the time. They receive follows from fans from different schools so they are obviously going to show the different some schools some love.

I love how much this young man loves Auburn, maybe he'll be our best recruiter for 2017.

According to Ashley, he is already recruiting for us.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-football-commitment-Calvin-Ashley-updates-recruitment-43610280

^Thanks for sharing. I love his comments about the DL class we just signed. Maybe it's more common than I realize, but it seems awfully mature to think of the previous recruiting class in terms of how practicing against them will make you a better player.

^Thanks for sharing. I love his comments about the DL class we just signed. Maybe it's more common than I realize, but it seems awfully mature to think of the previous recruiting class in terms of how practicing against them will make you a better player.

Its going to be HUGE if we can get Ashley as an EE.

Let's just hope Gus let's it happen & not go back to his 2014 ways of 1s & 2s versus scouts.

Let's just hope Gus let's it happen & not go back to his 2014 ways of 1s & 2s versus scouts.

This!! Hopefully he learned his lesson

I hope he is an EE to AU. The sooner we get him signed the better.

It won't matter if Gus is fired before he is enrolled. He will have to really love Auburn at that point. So we shall see.

I hope he is an EE to AU. The sooner we get him signed the better.

It won't matter if Gus is fired before he is enrolled. He will have to really love Auburn at that point. So we shall see.

Gus isn't getting fired. Climb down from the ledge.

Archived