Scott Walker, forever tarnished: Republican governors have tanked the GOP brand

Auctoritas

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUUSN.....you are great with cartoons but you dodge my assertion to you. You and Ben have been on a day long kick for Tim to clarify stuff but......like you call Tim.....you are a coward who cant admit you re guilty. And the master retriever Ben doesn't seem to want to help in this case.

Weegle777.....you nailed it. Thank you.

I have a life outside of this forum, you know.

Maybe a tougher enforcement of the posted rules re. name calling would be a good start.

Posted by Proud Tiger on 18 April 2015 - 07:52 PM in Politically Speaking...

I won't forget boy. You and sailor boy are two peas in a rotten pod.

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

That's funny as hell right there! LOL

Why don't you whiny little girls...

Come at me, bro! :angry:

...just back the freak off of WT. He doesn't owe any of you anything. Why don't you go obsess over some of my past posts for a change.

You ever advocated genocide? If you have, I will.

That ought to satisfy your childish bloodthirst for a while. Act like adults for a change.

Likewise. Don't need one throwing out terms like "whiny little girls" lecturing me on adulthood, anyway, thanks.

Like I've said before your ship spent too much time in the fog.

http://en.wikipedia....antic_Ocean.jpg

And you continue to dodge my claim. You know it's true don't you?

Im sorry. What is your claim again?

You said he doesn't like Marines.

Oh. Yep, I said it and he can go back to the tread he started for the comtext.

I quoted one earlier that he must have skimmed by. The one regarding Sergeant Tahmooressi.

I quoted one earlier that he must have skimmed by. The one regarding Seargeant Tahmooressi.

No it was the thread about Yemen.

I quoted one earlier that he must have skimmed by. The one regarding Seargeant Tahmooressi.

No it was the thread about Yemen.

You might be right. I was constructing a post on my iPad. It's a bit touchy. Navigate away from a page too long while you're, for instance, searching old thread, and it erases your progress.

You all couldnt care less about this Marine. He was merely your tool to bash Obama. Yet the holier than thou want to preach to me about how I should think on this matter? Spare me the fake outrage because I've been involved a time or two in diplomatic situations like this so go sell your righteous indignation somewhere else. I know the deal.

Here's the Tahmooressi post. Follow the arrow in the quote for context. It speaks for itself, like most of these I've seen.

Great....so we DON"T need to even consider the bad idea of an active duty military wing under the DoS. What happened in Yemen....chaos according to reports and everything I've seen and been told but I'm sure you have the inside scoop. Those guys in the pic look like they wish Hillary would get the hell out of there.

You believe any crackpot news story that fits your Marine bashing narrative. I believe official sources.

"The Embassy evacuation and the convoy to the airport was "orderly, uneventful and organized," Warren said. The evacuation took place amid what Western reporters in Sanaa described as relative calm in the city despite protests for and against the Houthis."

Great....so we DON"T need to even consider the bad idea of an active duty military wing under the DoS. What happened in Yemen....chaos according to reports and everything I've seen and been told but I'm sure you have the inside scoop. Those guys in the pic look like they wish Hillary would get the hell out of there.

You believe any crackpot news story that fits your Marine bashing narrative. I believe official sources.

"The Embassy evacuation and the convoy to the airport was "orderly, uneventful and organized," Warren said. The evacuation took place amid what Western reporters in Sanaa described as relative calm in the city despite protests for and against the Houthis."

That's the thread. I stand by all those comments and for good reason. He was willing to throw the Marines in Yemen under the bus just so he could attack Obama.

Agreed. Like here:

You all couldnt care less about this Marine. He was merely your tool to bash Obama. Yet the holier than thou want to preach to me about how I should think on this matter? Spare me the fake outrage because I've been involved a time or two in diplomatic situations like this so go sell your righteous indignation somewhere else. I know the deal.

Exactly.

Thanks. And when it came time to 'support the troops' (Bergdahl), he was nowhere to be found to speak up and say that he deserves his due process no matter how big of a turd he may be. No he just started thread after thread convicting him before the investagation was even complete.

You know, I let this go because it was obviously a concern of some folks and I felt like there was an opportunity to put the issue to rest and give WarTim a chance to clear this whole thing up. I'm not sure why that opportunity was not fully taken, but there's no point in beating it into the ground and being at each other's throats. I'm locking the thread.

Thank You.......

Archived