Scott Walker, forever tarnished: Republican governors have tanked the GOP brand

Auctoritas

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was called "Isis is not Islamic." You followed it up with a thread entitled "Isis thread was deleted." Around 9/13/14.

I was following it and can reconstruct much of it from my e-mail. Truly one of this forum's most embarrassing moments. Deleting it was the right call.

where the hell is tim? this thread has gotten good and he is either not aware or hiding?

I really want to make a sewing circle joke right here but I can't figure out how to do it in such a way that it will add to the discussion.

where the hell is tim? this thread has gotten good and he is either not aware or hiding?

I really want to make a sewing circle joke right here but I can't figure out how to do it in such a way that it will add to the discussion.

Doesn't matter if it fits or not. Just throw a BWAHAHAHA! on the end and it's all gravy.

Doesn't matter if it fits or not. Just throw a BWAHAHAHA! on the end and it's all gravy.

Dont forget the smiley face :-) then finish off with a hearty....dismissed!

Titan....in your referenced thread WT does not say kill all Muslims and AUUSN and Ben sound like Hillary talking about her server.

He did. Explicitly. Unashamedly. He said it in a thread that has since been removed.

AUUSN can't meet your request to prove what he said. So what now?

True enough, as Titan (rightfully) removed the only proof. Others can corroborate the story, though. Hope they chime in.

Titan....in your referenced thread WT does not say kill all Muslims and AUUSN and Ben sound like Hillary talking about her server.

AUUSN can't meet your request to prove what he said. So what now?

982aebe2d39aaf5c291f64f526166066.jpg

Ben...I don't believe Tim said that. I think saying he said it in a thread that has been deleted is not proof. It becomes he said you said. You think that would fly in a court room? That sounds like Hillary and her deleted e-mails. Not my call , it's up to Titan. His decision will be a precedent.

Ben...saying he said it in a thread that has been deleted is not proof. You think that would fly in a court room? That sounds like Hillary and her deleted e-mails. Not my call , it's up to Titan. His decision will be a precedent.

This isn't exactly the court of law. Like I said, there were many participants in the thread besides myself that can corroborate USN's claim.

ETA: Saw your edit. He did. I know because I challenged him on it myself. It wasn't a case of misinterpretation. He doubled down when asked to clarify.

Ben...I don't believe Tim said that. I think saying he said it in a thread that has been deleted is not proof. It becomes he said you said. You think that would fly in a court room? That sounds like Hillary and her deleted e-mails. Not my call , it's up to Titan. His decision will be a precedent.

hurt-feelings-report.jpg

Look at post 16 & 30 of the thread Titan linked and I think you'll see Tim's view on the subject. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it appears to me he clearly wants to kill radical Muslims. Not innocent ones. Just my take.

Look at post 16 & 30 of the thread Titan linked and I think you'll see Tim's view on the subject. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it appears to me he clearly wants to kill radical Muslims. Not innocent ones. Just my take.

That's not the thread we are talking about. That thread is from 2005.

AUFAN78....with all due respect, "appearing to" is not the same as Tim making a quotable statement to that effect. AUSN can bloviate and dodge all night long but he can't prove what he said.

It's Titan's call. I'm thru with it.

He said, explicitly, in a thread entitled "ISIS is not Islamic" last September that we should kill all Muslims.

Titan followed it up by creating a thread explaining why he deleted it.

http://www.aufamily....d/#entry2102706

"There were multiple problems in the thread in terms of things being said and advocated for that were over the line..."

What do you think he was referring to?

Ben...saying he said it in a thread that has been deleted is not proof. You think that would fly in a court room? That sounds like Hillary and her deleted e-mails. Not my call , it's up to Titan. His decision will be a precedent.

This isn't exactly the court of law. Like I said, there were many participants in the thread besides myself that can corroborate USN's claim.

ETA: Saw your edit. He did. I know because I challenged him on it myself. It wasn't a case of misinterpretation. He doubled down when asked to clarify.

He said it. Hell, that's the least of his offenses.

There are a few posters on here that aren't interested in keeping things real. The sooner they leave the better IMO.

That's not the thread we are talking about. That thread is from 2005.

Late to the party. Sorry.

Well, at the time of the post in question, that was exactly the issue. WT was insistent that ALL members of Islam are evil. That is fact.

We've had threads dedicated to arguing the proposition not all Muslims are radical.

We have repeatedly discussed the nuance of making the "war on terror" a simple religious war between Islam and Christianity/Judaism (which of course, is exactly what the extremists want).

It's a common theme here. I can't believe this is of interest all of a sudden.

AUFAN78....with all due respect, "appearing to" is not the same as Tim making a quotable statement to that effect.

LOL. I think he was trying to help you.

In all honesty, I wasn't trying to help or hurt anyone. As I stated, I have no dog in the fight. I was merely offering my view of the linked thread, which is the wrong thread apparently. I guess in my mind this comes down to a single question. Tim, do you believe we should kill innocent Muslims?

AUFAN78....with all due respect, "appearing to" is not the same as Tim making a quotable statement to that effect.

In all honesty, I wasn't trying to help or hurt anyone. As I stated, I have no dog in the fight. I was merely offering my view of the linked thread, which is the wrong thread apparently. I guess in my mind this comes down to a single question. Tim, do you believe we should kill innocent Muslims?

He made it quite clear that, in his opinion there are no "innocent" Muslims.

Hard to believe he would take such an extreme position. :-\

Hard to believe he would take such an extreme position. :-\

Wow! That would be extreme.

Hard to believe he would take such an extreme position. :-\/>

Wow! That would be extreme.

:glare: Have you met Tim?

Archived