....Marijuana Reform Could Ease Tensions In Baltimore And Beyond

homersapien

Anyone driving in a perfect straight line, yet going 20 in a 65 zone.... immediate ticket. lol

Sorry officer. Like I thought this was like a school zone or something man.

son-how-high-are-you.jpg

Anyone driving in a perfect straight line, yet going 20 in a 65 zone.... immediate ticket. lol

son-how-high-are-you.jpg

Dude, that is hilarious!

son-how-high-are-you.jpg

:laugh:

I don't have any worthwhile suggestions regarding field testing for THC intoxication.

As for other drugs, however, I always heard the way they apprehended hippies doing LSD or 'shrooms in the woods was to fly overhead and look for spots where the trees were melting.... :big:

I think the wedlock and dead beat stuff is more culture times changing than anything. I think if you look up divorce and kids out of wedlock it's a rise across the board with all races. I imagine that 50 years ago even though the numbers are down African Americans numbers were probably higher then too. So maybe orbs Judy increasing exponentially on top of itself because if your dad left you didn't see commitment and dedication so you followed suit.

Also maybe blacks being ripped away from their families and uprooted is a reason why it all started in the first place

An introduction of technology caused a change in the culture. It usually is noticed more when western technology is introduced to more primitive societies, but it happens in our own society too. Think about how we have change since the Internet and mobile phones were introduced. The use of birth control and legal abortion resulted in the so called sexual revolution in the 1970s.

Then the stigma of out wedlock children became less and less.

Some women felt they did not need to be married to be a parent and some men felt they did not need to marry the mother.

Equal employment rights for women was a factor.

The government subsidizing some children with welfare payments was also was a factor.

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/1996/08/childrenfamilies-akerlof

Archived