Softball vs. Tennessee - Tournament Championship

It's women's softball. You can't expect too much coverage. AU or not.

Can we stop with the "It's just softball" crap? I'm sorry. It's big enough to be on TV and have a 30 minute show detailing the brackets.

The show was an hour....and I agree.. It's not "just softball". When you are named one of the top 4 seeds, I would expect all 4 to get equal tv coverage. Our game the night before was televised LIVE on their flagship station for all the world to see. Yet, we didn't hardly get a mention except when the bracket was announced. Tennessee ( a team we beat 3 out of 4 times) had a live camera at their gathering, Auburn wins the conference tournament and NOTHING.

I'm not one to buy into the black helicopters and such but goodness gracious. What does Auburn have to do to get noticed? It's not like they were a .500 team that got hot and won the tournament. They've been a top 10 team virtually all season.

Fixed that. I got confused because the top 4 reveal was 30 min before the show. I really expected more based on the game and Emily being Tournament MVP. It seems like a lot of folks watched that Championship Game. I was actually curious as to what the numbers looked like for viewers. UT got WAY too much TV for who they are. Oh well. Motivation. Use it girls. Take the regional convincingly!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived