As Ramadi falls, Obama joins twitter !

AURaptor

On 5/19/2015 at 4:51 AM, AURaptor said:

A man's gotta find something to do besides play golf all day long, ya know ?

laIuu4bB_normal.jpgPresident Obama @POTUS · 18h18 hours ago

Hello, Twitter! It's Barack. Really! Six years in, they're finally giving me my own account.

The hypocrisy is just too rich. Raptor now defends 24/7 a President who golfs more and tweets more than Obama ever could. Spends more on vacations. Now its all okay. The reminders will continue as long as the behavior does.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The hypocrisy is just too rich. Raptor now defends 24/7 a President who golfs more and tweets more than Obama ever could. Spends more on vacations. Now its all okay. The reminders will continue as long as the behavior does.

Wow... a full cornucopia of fantastic lies. You've outdone yourself, Tejas Tiger.

I've NEVER " defended " Trump's tweets. I've actually stated I wish he'd tweet less. 

But the fact remains,  Trump joined Twitter in 2009.  When he was a private citizen. That's 7 years before he ran for public office. 

Obama didn't have anything else better to do, while Ramadi was falling to the JV team, so he decides he'll join Twitter , while playing President. I guess taking up golf, taking selfies, going on lavish taxpayer paid vacations to locations he didn't own, and picking up the game of golf wasn't enough of a distraction for Barry. :gofig: 

Oh yeah, and this bull**** about going HOME, to the residence you OWN, as counting as a " vacation " ?  Shove a sock in it, Texas.  That s*** didn't work w/ W, and it sure as hell doesn't work w/ Trump. 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wow... a full cornucopia of fantastic lies. You've outdone yourself, Tejas Tiger.

I've NEVER " defended " Trump's tweets. I've actually stated I wish he'd tweet less. 

But the fact remains,  Trump joined Twitter in 2009.  When he was a private citizen. That's 7 years before he ran for public office. 

Obama didn't have anything else better to do, while Ramadi was falling to the JV team, so he decides he'll join Twitter , while playing President. I guess taking up golf, taking selfies, going on lavish taxpayer paid vacations to locations he didn't own, and picking up the game of golf wasn't enough of a distraction for Barry. :gofig: 

Love it!! Trump makes money from taxpayers every weekend he goes to his resort where he takes pay for play to new heights! Makes money off tax payers every single day at Trump tower because his wife won't live with him ( can't blame her), and for you it's still about Obama! You're the best at what you do, Raptor-- the absolute best! ;)

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Love it!! Trump makes money from taxpayers every weekend he goes to his resort where he takes pay for play to new heights! Makes money off tax payers every single day at Trump tower because his wife won't live with him ( can't blame her), and for you it's still about Obama! Your the best at what you do, Raptor-- the absolute best! ;)

First of all, yes, it is HIS resort.

Second, Trump doesn't accept pay for the office of President, so you're just making crap up, simply because you're so cross eyed pissed off that Hillary lost. Tough. 

Then,  I addressed YOUR comment in the thread about Obama taking up Twitter in year 7 of being President.  Why you feel the need to interject Trump into this long dead issue is beyond me. Seems YOU'RE the one who is all " about " Trump. 

You're g-damn delusional if you think comparing Trump and his way of doing things for years has any connection to what Obama just STARTED doing, as President. 

AND ALSO... stop reanimating this damn thread ! You waited over a full year to bring it back from the dead the first time, and then another 3 months after that... Texas, no b.s. , but you have some SERIOUS mental issues at work here. 

Just knock it the hell off 

12 hours ago, bigman334 said:

lol... this guy obviously just doesnt like Obama.. politics have very little to do with it.  You got to ( too ) much Trump in you

No idea what you're trying to say ' bigman ', but you've got a lot of catching up to do 

11 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

First of all, yes, it is HIS resort.

Second, Trump doesn't accept pay for the office of President, so you're just making crap up, simply because you're so cross eyed pissed off that Hillary lost. Tough. 

Then,  I addressed YOUR comment in the thread about Obama taking up Twitter in year 7 of being President.  Why you feel the need to interject Trump into this long dead issue is beyond me. Seems YOU'RE the one who is all " about " Trump. 

You're g-damn delusional if you think comparing Trump and his way of doing things for years has any connection to what Obama just STARTED doing, as President. 

I've made nothing up. More lies from you. Besides, it just takes 2 new members paying for membership to have access to the President to equal the salary he's giving up. Millions down the drain every weekend to FL and every day in NYC. Learn sumthin.' Educate yourself.

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I've made nothing up. More lies from you. Besides, it just takes 2 new members paying for membership to have access to the President to equal the salary he's giving up. Millions down the drain every weekend to FL and every day in NYC. Learn sumthin.' Educate yourself.

You made it ALL up, dumb-A, and you know it. At no time have I defended Trump's tweeting " 24/ 7 " . As you flat out made that up , it means you lied. 

And you're still babbling incoherently. Which isn't at all a surprise. Seek professional help. 

24 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You made it ALL up, dumb-A, and you know it. At no time have I defended Trump's tweeting " 24/ 7 " . As you flat out made that up , it means you lied. 

And you're still babbling incoherently. Which isn't at all a surprise. Seek professional help. 

Whom do you see? I figure if they're helping you even a little bit they gotta be incredible.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Whom do you see? I figure if they're helping you even a little bit they gotta be incredible.

I considered not quoting you and sparing you the embarrassment of others seeing this ridiculous post of yours.

Then I remembered....it's you.  

Archived