NCAA Super Regionals - AU vs. La-Lafayette - Game 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ground ball to SS can't score a run as she was playing in a bit. Still runners on second and third, 1 out.

And it works as she ironically slaps it down the RF line and both runs score. 4-1 ULL.

I'm out as I'm going out of town. Hope they wake up soon or it's going to get ugly fast.

Evidently I dont understand the softball strike zone. I'm seeing pitches caught in the inner chalk of the batters box called strikes and pitches right down the middle called balls

Wow... (Yeah, I haven't left yet). ULL coach whines twice to the ump about pitches that were clearly balls, and he expands the strike zone on Carasone, 2 taken strikes that were balls forces Carasone to swing at a pitch out of the zone for strike 3. Meyers is going to have to stand his ground and demand consistency.

Another K with the bases loaded.... that one was legit. AU not getting the clutch hits at all today.

Amazing how 2 borderline strikes in 2 straight innings changes everything about the pitcher's mentality. Another huge missed opportunity in that inning.

UGH....bases loaded and no outs...and no runs....6 LOB already ...guess the only upside is that we are getting base runners and odds are that we will start bringing some home.....but need to keep them off the scoreboard for a few innings.

Sucks that ULL is in the driver's seat so early in the series. Star showed that 84% of game 1 winners win the series. Someone needs to be clutch at the plate.

From the camera angles in the crowd, ULL appears to have brought a healthy contingent. 2 quick outs here T3

Archived