WCWS vs. Florida - semi-finals

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never get used to that slap hitting style.

It looks like a cheap way to get a hit. But I'm used to baseball.

Having beers at Odell right now, trying to get right. Thanks to those providing updates.

NicE. auburn leads 2-1. Two out single.

Melero singles to center....2 runs score and Auburn leads 2-1...YES.... Wallace coming up..

clutch hit....great slide to avoid the tag at the plate....

Dang. Thrown out at home. Got to quit sending them from second on those that drop in front of the 8.

Wallace singles to center...throw home in time to get Carosone at home. shoot. Auburn leads 2-1

Lack of speed hurts there. You'd think a pop up like that would give Carasone time to score from second. Big play by UF.

Crap.....got Carosone at the plate...but a good effort and keeping the pressure on UF....

So AU up 2-1 now

Yeah, our power hitters have got to expect that change up from Haeger today - she not totally on her game so using the change up to keep us off balance.

And hold at 3rd on short flies in the outfield. Of course, if it had been a bad throw, we would have loved the call and sometimes you got to put the pressure and make them make the throw.

But we lead 2-1, so let's keep the lead. We are getting on base, so let's keep doing so.

Dang. Solo shot. She got a hold of that one.

Again with the inconsistent strike zone.

OMG....what an amazing catch by Kasey Cooper at 3rd base.. Sportscenter top 10...

Seriously. I bet no one in this thread would have even moved before that ball got past them. What a play by Cooper.

Archived