2018 4* Juco DT Daquan Newkirk (Auburn 6/18/15)

McLoofus

From all I have read this kid is a great Talent. I thought by now he might have gotten his 4th *. When do you think he will be reviewed again by the different services?

From all I have read this kid is a great Talent. I thought by now he might have gotten his 4th *. When do you think he will be reviewed again by the different services?

I'm sure he will get it during the season Forsure

ESPN has already given it to him. Only a matter of time until he is reassessed by other sites. May be during the upcoming season.

Edited by bikeriderga

ESPN has already given it to him. Only a matter of time until he is re-accessed by other sites. May be during the upcoming season.

I hate auto-mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Duquan back injury is now fully healthy.

He stated "This season is going to mean a lot." "I've got to put it all on the table, got to give it all I've got for my last year before I'm off to College."

Great attitude from that young man. Cannot wait for him to get to the Plains.

Good luck this year Daquan.

After watching his film. He is my favorite commit. For his size and the speed he has. He will hurt some people's feelings

no, for some reason, I can't use the quote feature and I was just replying to the post, but the post about hurt feeling got in before I could post....I think newkirk is the steal of the class....why can't I use the quote feature?....I have windows 7 and IE 11

no, for some reason, I can't use the quote feature and I was just replying to the post, but the post about hurt feeling got in before I could post....I think newkirk is the steal of the class....why can't I use the quote feature?....I have windows 7 and IE 11

I have the same problem but as you can see, I figured out a way to do it through trial and error.

1. Go to the posting window at the bottom of the page, click the toggle editing mode button (upper left hand corner) so you are in the mode where the edit buttons are disabled.

2. THEN go to the post you want to quote and it will put the quote in the window. You can add your comments and post directly to the thread from there.

....OR....(if you need to use the edit buttons on your comments)

3. THEN, click the toggle button again and it puts you back in the window with the edit functions activated and you can proceed from there.

But don't ask me why this works, it just does, lol.

Edited by IronMan70

I have the same problem but as you can see, I figured out a way to do it through trial and error.

1. Go to the posting window at the bottom of the page, click the toggle editing mode button (upper left hand corner) so you are in the mode where the edit buttons are disabled.

2. THEN go to the post you want to quote and it will put the quote in the window. You can add your comments and post directly to the thread from there.

3. THEN, click the toggle button again and it puts you back in the window with the edit functions activated and you can proceed from there.

hey, hey, hey!....I am glad that this board is full of folks that are smarter than me....thanks

hey, hey, hey!....I am glad that this board is full of folks that are smarter than me....thanks

Hey, cool. I didn't know how to use this function either (could only use it from my phone), now I can quote from my work computer. Sweet!!!!

Apparently Newkirk played RB in their opening last night. This guy is a freak. 8 rushes for 228 yds and 4'TDs. We will have a fight to keep this guy. He is going to have offers from everyone soon.

It's not over yet PT

So should we start melting?

No not at out but nothing is ever 100% in recruitin

Ha, possible understatement of the year post. :)