It was a blowout

torpedo1

You don't make any sense because first you say sullivan shouldn't be throwing the ball up 59-7, then you say campbell should get a minimum of 20 pass attempts...dont you think the score would have been a lot worse than 73-7 had campbell stayed in to "work on his passing game" as you put it. RAven, you can't have it both ways...

If JC had 20 attempts and the score was 73-7 I could live with it.

Fact is in the 4 blowout wins; JC did not attempted 20 passes in any those games. My question is why? Our passing game obviously needs work, why not get the work in during a blowout?

The least amount of concern I have is getting Sullivan experience, we need balance from our 1st string offense and we still don't have it.

I guess I just don't understand. That is why we went from #6 in the polls, National Title Contender to also rans. If we win out and have several teams lose, maybe we can back are way into the SEC championship game. Typical Tubby muse. How about controlling our destiny? I doubt if Spurrier ever constantly in the position of hoping other teams would lose in order for UF to win the SEC. It's this complacent mindset that will drag the team down.

;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is in the 4 blowout wins; JC did not attempted 20 passes in any those games. My question is why? Our passing game obviously needs work, why not get the work in during a blowout?

Guys I dont think he gets it....he contradicts himself....first he says we shouldnt have blown this team out....then he says campbell shouldve stayed in and worked on the passing game......that would just invoke a bigger point margin buddy....You are now an honorary complete idiot.

He says Sullivan didnt need experience vs this team yet Campbell did? Does this make sense to anyone else?

Some people dont like to admit their wrong even if 2,3,4, or even 5 people have proved the person wrong. These people are called stingy people. They refuse to admit anything unless it benefits themselves in the end. Raven, I just showed you where you contradicted yourself. Eat it up.

What ever Vatz, my point will be validated this Saturday.

Cheers!

Yet again another dumb post....how can your point be validated this saturday if all I was talking about was the last game and the situations involved in that game.....do we play this team again? I forgot to look on the schedule.

Eli has me worried about next week. Good thing is that we can focus on the pass more since Ole Miss has lost their running game.

the running game is not lost .

We passed for almost 400

and rushed about 150 while missing three Tailbacks .

Our offense hasn't lost a beat , Now Defense that's a different story .

What ever Vatz, my point will be validated this Saturday.

Cheers!

Yet again another dumb post....how can your point be validated this saturday if all I was talking about was the last game and the situations involved in that game.....do we play this team again? I forgot to look on the schedule.

Uh, my point about the passing game needing work will be validated on Saturday.

What else do you need explained?

Vatz I you would like I try to simplify the topic for you, but I don't think that I have enough time to distill the posts down to a level that you can comprehend. It will be interesting to hear what you have to say after Saturday. Run your mouth, thanks to the anonymity of the message board. Put your skirt back on and shut your pie hole.

Run your mouth, thanks to the anonymity of the message board. Put your skirt back on and shut your pie hole.

Wow, what a comeback.. Seems you are just as guilty of "running your mouth" as anybody here...

Raven, between those of us posting consistenly on this thread, it seems you are the one that doesn't seem to get it. It also is very apparent that you have already written off any chance we (AUBURN) have to win the game saturday. I think it would be equally interesting to hear what you have to say after saturday if auburn were to win. I'm beginning to wonder if you are even an auburn fan at all.

Archived