Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

BREAKING: FOX News has confirmed that the Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria before the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans. The report reveals that U.S. Intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the terrorist stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack that killed four Americans. It also ties the attack to the 9-11 terrorist attacks, and puts to rest the Obama/Clinton narrative that the attack was a "spontaneous demonstration caused by a YouTube video." WATCH BELOW!

Posted by Col. Rob Maness (ret.) on Monday, May 18, 2015

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news, a bear craps in the woods... :)

And only the squirrel knew about it....the skunk? Not so much! :)

Sounds a lot like Iran Contra.

So, because you can say it is loosely resembling something else that happened 30 years ago, that's okay?

It seems to be what liberals always say. " They did it too ! " , even when there's no comparison, it doesn't matter. This admin got an ambassador killed. No one gives a flying flip, because it's Obama.

Sounds a lot like Iran Contra.

So, because you can say it is loosely resembling something else that happened 30 years ago, that's okay?

It seems to be what liberals always say. " They did it too ! " , even when there's no comparison, it doesn't matter. This admin got an ambassador killed. No one gives a flying flip, because it's Obama.

I look at my comment on a different level. Dems wanted every detail of the Iran Contra issue, including why Ollie North bought leotards. (We can thank Alabama's own Howell Heflin for that one. BTW, they were for his daughter's dance class). When if comes to Benghazi, they want to blame it on a YouTube video and move on like nothing happened.

But it's been establish that they knew it was not because of the YouTube video. And yet, they still intentionally lied. You don't lie unless you something to cover up.

But it's been establish that they knew it was not because of the YouTube video. And yet, they still intentionally lied. You don't lie unless you something to cover up.

But, if we find out the truth our leaders may not get reelected and our agendas may be derailed.

I'm not sure that statement is absolute. Is the cover of a lie to protect, the secrecy of a legal covert mission or, to protect those who carried out an illegal covert mission?

I'm not sure that statement is absolute. Is the cover of a lie to protect, the secrecy of a legal covert mission or, to protect those who carried out an illegal covert mission?

The most transparent administration in history. :cool:

That is disingenuous in regard to national security. You can not divulge everything. Again, protecting legal covert operations or, protecting those who planned, authorized, and carried out an illegal operation. Let's try to stay focused and, not get lost in partisan politics.

That is disingenuous in regard to national security. You can not divulge everything. Again, protecting legal covert operations or, protecting those who planned, authorized, and carried out an illegal operation. Let's try to stay focused and, not get lost in partisan politics.

It was most certainly covert and anyone feigning outrage at this while having no problem with Iran contra is displaying some serious partisanship. Yes an Ambassador and security personnel died, and that was a tragedy.

It was most certainly covert and anyone feigning outrage at this while having no problem with Iran contra is displaying some serious partisanship. Yes an Ambassador and security personnel died, and that was a tragedy.

Absolutely. I hope we can learn from that tragedy, not just exploit it for it's political value. If laws were broken, we should punish the criminals. However, we should not assume more than we know because, it is politically convenient.

The most transparent administration in history. :cool:/>

It all depends on what "is"....IS. And "at this point, what difference does it make"...

Absolutely. I hope we can learn from that tragedy, not just exploit it for it's political value. If laws were broken, we should punish the criminals. However, we should not assume more than we know because, it is politically convenient.

IF laws were broken...the current AG will do nothing...

It was most certainly covert and anyone feigning outrage at this while having no problem with Iran contra is displaying some serious partisanship.

I agree, and would include those who were outraged at Iran Contra, but do not want Benghazi investigated. Since covert does not equal legal, the oversight committee should have the ability to find out what happened.

Fortunately, we have a system that does not exclusively rely on the Attorney General.

Fortunately, we have a system that does not exclusively rely on the Attorney General.

Our system isn't very reputable at the moment.

It was most certainly covert and anyone feigning outrage at this while having no problem with Iran contra is displaying some serious partisanship.

I agree, and would include those who were outraged at Iran Contra, but do not want Benghazi investigated. Since covert does not equal legal, the oversight committee should have the ability to find out what happened.

I agree but, how many times. I wish congress would stop issuing the results of investigations if, those investigations are incomplete. Both factions are guilty of downplaying or, overplaying, the political implications. I just wish we had enough Americans in government to cut through the antics of the partisans.

I agree! However, this issue isn't JUST about partisan politics. It should be about justice for the 4 lives lost trying to escape the wrath of a bunch of "you tube" demonstrators.

No it is not. Because, no one is worried about reputable. Their concerns are political. Loyalties lie in the parties, not the country.

No it is not. Because, no one is worried about reputable. Their concerns are political. Loyalties lie in the parties, not the country.

Preaching to the choir.

I thought we were told over a year ago that the investigation was over and no new details would come out of Benghazi . Since then we've found 50,000+ more emails on a hidden server, and more people with knowledge of the situation.

Also, I know they referenced this as answering the 3am phone call due to her campaign commercial, but in reality it was the 3pm phone call she failed to answer. I can distinctly remember hearing about this on my ride home from work at 5pm that afternoon, so I assume she knew about it a few hours before it hit the radio airwaves.

The thing that still bothers me the most, is this attack lasted for 10 hours. Listening to the guys who were there talk about surviving without the support they expected to have was gut wrenching.

Archived