Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

Any investigation with the purpose of "trying to get" the investigated is obviously not an impartial investigation.

Living in a world of bias and partisanship it's not surprising you don't get that.

That's the Dem world, where they see " enemies " at every turn, when ever anyone dares to deny them or question their actions.

Sorry, but Benghazi deserves questions be asked . And if you don't like the answers, it's not " partisanship " that's to blame.

What is it about "trying to get" you don't understand?

Or is it you don't understand what an objective, impartial investigation is?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She lied. That isnt' even deniable. Like Lois Lerner, she's hiding something, and if getting to the truth is seen by you are "getting " Hillary, then too damn bad.

Lied about what again?

Any investigation with the purpose of "trying to get" the investigated is obviously not an impartial investigation.

Living in a world of bias and partisanship it's not surprising you don't get that.

That's the Dem world, where they see " enemies " at every turn, when ever anyone dares to deny them or question their actions.

Sorry, but Benghazi deserves questions be asked . And if you don't like the answers, it's not " partisanship " that's to blame.

What is it about "trying to get" you don't understand? Or is it you don't understand what an objective, impartial investigation is?

I think Raptor concluded his investigation quite some time ago. He cannot understand why the process to taking so long. He does not realize that the investigation needs to continue for at least another 13 months.

Bungling Gowdy now unintentionally mocking himself.

https://www.yahoo.co...-200901550.html

Apparently we have the incompetent and disingenuous investigating the incompetent and disingenuous. Extreme partisan politics my undermine the future of the country but, it does have a certain entertainment value I suppose.

I think he's running for Governor of SC.

You think Hillary moved to NY to just be a Senator? ;)/>

Well at least she didn't feel the need to headline a bogus investigation to rile up up the base.

Dude, this isn't a bogus investigation. Is it political? Sure!!!! The Clintons wrote the book on crap like this. But if you think that this investigation has no merit????....shameful.

No, and sadly, merely a chapter of the book.

Sorry EMT but, I cannot take you seriously. You have stated that you want HRC in jail but, you continue to evade the question of, "on what charge".

I cannot stand HRC. I will vote for Trump or Carson before I vote for HRC but, if you cannot see that the multiple long term investigations have done nothing to incriminate her, if you want to suspend due process, it is you who is acting in a shameful manner. Are you willing to allow politics to trump basic principle?

#1 I tend to be very sarcastic (as I have openly admitted on here many times) about many things in this particular forum. It's not like anything I say or believe really matters within the confines of this arena. I know she will never see the inside of a court room much less a jail cell no matter what is proven, but I believe she (and the WH) was providing arms to Syrian rebels and using Libya as the transfer station. When the terrorists found out they attacked and we left those four men to die as collateral damage. That's my "hunch" as to what happened.

#2 I feel that Hillary Clinton is being protected by the Democrats and the current administration. Why? Because they are responsible as well. We may never know the truth of why 4 people were left to die in Libya while our "leadership" stood by and did very little to protect our assets. We had the ability to extract them (or at the least provide defenses) and we did NOTHING! WHY?

Not according to multiple investigations.

Sorry.....but I don't trust the investigators. I've seen this #%^* before. Military personnel in the region stated otherwise....but what do they know?

Are you referring to the three private security contractors?

Nope. I'm done here. Enjoy the day.....I've stated my opinion enough on this one.

Apparently we have the incompetent and disingenuous investigating the incompetent and disingenuous. Extreme partisan politics my undermine the future of the country but, it does have a certain entertainment value I suppose.

Well at least she didn't feel the need to headline a bogus investigation to rile up up the base.

Dude, this isn't a bogus investigation. Is it political? Sure!!!! The Clintons wrote the book on crap like this. But if you think that this investigation has no merit????....shameful.

Sorry EMT but, I cannot take you seriously. You have stated that you want HRC in jail but, you continue to evade the question of, "on what charge".

I cannot stand HRC. I will vote for Trump or Carson before I vote for HRC but, if you cannot see that the multiple long term investigations have done nothing to incriminate her, if you want to suspend due process, it is you who is acting in a shameful manner. Are you willing to allow politics to trump basic principle?

#1 I tend to be very sarcastic (as I have openly admitted on here many times) about many things in this particular forum. It's not like anything I say or believe really matters within the confines of this arena. I know she will never see the inside of a court room much less a jail cell no matter what is proven, but I believe she (and the WH) was providing arms to Syrian rebels and using Libya as the transfer station. When the terrorists found out they attacked and we left those four men to die as collateral damage. That's my "hunch" as to what happened.

#2 I feel that Hillary Clinton is being protected by the Democrats and the current administration. Why? Because they are responsible as well. We may never know the truth of why 4 people were left to die in Libya while our "leadership" stood by and did very little to protect our assets. We had the ability to extract them (or at the least provide defenses) and we did NOTHING! WHY?

Sorry.....but I don't trust the investigators. I've seen this #%^* before. Military personnel in the region stated otherwise....but what do they know?

Nope. I'm done here. Enjoy the day.....I've stated my opinion enough on this one.

Well take your ball and go home then. :poke:

:baseball::football::WalkOn:

:baseball::football::WalkOn:

You couldn't leave one of your balls here? You had to take both of them?

Well take your ball and go home then. :poke:/>

:baseball:/> :football:/> :WalkOn:/>

Phrasing!

*Language Warning*

Well take your ball and go home then. :poke:/>

:baseball:/> :football:/> :WalkOn:/>

I still have a use for both of them LOL

Itch, are you referring to the three told to stand down?

She lied, and it's not even remotely debatable. The testimony where Hillary admitted that Bloomenthall had more access to Hillary than her " close friend " and Amb in a critical , dangerous part of the middle East SHOULD be enough to sink this woman, at least in the area of competency.

I had already predicted the Republicans will overplay their hand.

I now predict the Benghazi senate hearings will be key to Hillary Clinton's election as POTUS.

This is a clear and glaring example of the extreme , ultra far Left wing lens by which you view the world

Hillary must be protected, at ALL costs. She could stand up there and admit she herself pulled the trigger that killed Stevens, and the MSM would declare her brave and being persecuted by evil women-hating Republicans.

This is such a ******* puppet show being put on by Hillary and her dog washer, Elijah Cummings.

She lied, and it's not even remotely debatable. The testimony where Hillary admitted that Bloomenthall had more access to Hillary than her " close friend " and Amb in a critical , dangerous part of the middle East SHOULD be enough to sink this woman, at least in the area of competency.

I now predict the Benghazi senate hearings will be key to Hillary Clinton's election as POTUS.

This is a clear and glaring example of the extreme , ultra far Left wing lens by which you view the world

Hillary must be protected, at ALL costs. She could stand up there and admit she herself pulled the trigger that killed Stevens, and the MSM would declare her brave and being persecuted by evil women-hating Republicans.

This is such a ******* puppet show being put on by Hillary and her dog washer, Elijah Cummings.

It doesn't take an "ultra far left wing lens" to watch the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot. ;D

Moussa Koussa.

That is the name of the “classified source” in an old email from Hillary Clinton released last week by Republicans purportedly investigating the 2012 attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Under the instructions of the Benghazi committee’s chairman, Republican Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, Koussa’s name was blacked-out on the publicly issued email, as Republicans proclaimed revealing his identity would compromise national security. The media ran with it, saying Clinton had sent classified information through her personal email account.

But the CIA never said the name was secret. Nor did the Defense Intelligence Agency or the FBI. No, Koussa’s role as an intelligence source is about as classified as this column. He is the former intelligence chief and foreign minister of Libya. In 2011, he fled that country for Great Britain, where he provided boodles of information to MI6 and the CIA. Documents released long ago show Koussa’s cooperation. Government officials have openly discussed it. His name appears in newspapers with casual discussions about his assistance. Sanctions by the British and the Americans against Koussa were lifted because of his help, and he moved to Qatar. All of that is publicly known.

But, as they have time and again, the Republicans on the Benghazi committee released deceitful information for what was undoubtedly part of a campaign—as Kevin McCarthy of the House Republican leadership has admitted—to drive down Clinton’s poll numbers. Republicans have implied—and some journalists have flatly stated—that Clinton was reckless and may have broken the law by sending an email that included thirdhand hearsay mentioning Koussa’s name. The reality is that the Republicans continue to be reckless with the truth.....

Asking for the truth is shooting themselves in the foot?

Lefty looney lenses.

McCarthy never " admitted " that the reason for the investigation was to drive down poll numbers.

That right there is a brazen LIE.

He never said it.

Lefty looney lenses.

McCarthy never " admitted " that the reason for the investigation was political.

Gee, you must be the only person in the country that didn't get McCarthy's point. Even the Republicans understood it, which is exactly why they won't be swearing in Speaker McCarthy next week.

But keep clinging to your pathetic little technicality. It's entertaining irony coming from someone who insists on taking statements like "you didn't build that" out of context. :laugh:

What a hypocrite you are.

The historical significance of this moment can hardly be overstated, and it seems many Republicans, Democrats and members of the media don’t fully understand the magnitude of what is taking place. The awesome power of government—one that allows officials to pore through almost anything they demand and compel anyone to talk or suffer the shame of taking the Fifth Amendment—has been unleashed for purely political purposes. It is impossible to review what the Benghazi committee has done as anything other than taxpayer-funded political research of the opposing party’s leading candidate for president. Comparisons from America’s past are rare. Richard Nixon’s attempts to use the IRS to investigate his perceived enemies come to mind. So does Senator Joseph McCarthy’s red-baiting during the 1950s, with reckless accusations of treason leveled at members of the State Department, military generals and even the secretary of the Army. But the modern McCarthys of the Benghazi committee cannot perform this political theater on their own—they depend on reporters to aid in the attempts to use government for the purpose of destroying others with bogus “scoops” ladled out by members of Congress and their staffs. These journalists will almost certainly join the legions of shamed reporters of the McCarthy era as it becomes increasingly clear they are enablers of an obscene attempt to undermine the electoral process.

Lefty looney lenses.

McCarthy never " admitted " that the reason for the investigation was political.

Gee, you must be the only person in the country that didn't get McCarthy's point. Even the Republicans understood it, which is exactly why they won't be swearing in Speaker McCarthy next week.

But keep clinging to your pathetic little technicality. It's entertaining irony coming from someone who insists on taking statements like "you didn't build that" out of context. :laugh:/>

It wasn't out of context. Thanks for reinforcing how delusional you are.

Lefty looney lenses.

But keep clinging to your pathetic little technicality. It's entertaining irony coming from someone who insists on taking statements like "you didn't build that" out of context. :laugh:/>

Says the guy who insists Bush didn't lie to us about Iraq. :rolleyes:

You most certainly did take it out of context. I'll prove it: What was Obama referring to when he said "you didn't build that"?

Lefty looney lenses.

You most certainly did take it out of context. I'll prove it: What was Obama referring to when he said "you didn't build that"?

Dont forget his classic Obama "this is my house" thread.

Lefty looney lenses.

Dont forget his classic Obama "this is my house" thread.

:slapfh: I did forget! That one truly is a CLASSIC! :ucrazy:

Thanks so much for reminding us of it. :bow:

http://www.newsweek....outrages-385853

(As a Bernie Sanders fan, gee thanks GOP! :-\/> )

How would you have felt if you had a son lying in one of those 4 caskets at Dover AFB with Obama and Hillary standing in front saying they died because of a video that made the Moslems riot? Then you find out later that The video excuse was a lie and that Obama and Hillary knew it was a lie. That they always knew it was a terrorist group that killed them in a military attack.

Obama lied to save his reelection and Mrs Bill Clinton's lied to save her political career in a staged photo op in front of caskets and grieving relatives. Today we found out that she even emailed Chelsea just after the attack to tell her it was caused by a terrorist attack. (Using her private email server to discuss a national security event) I guess she's not willing to lie to her own daughter.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/10/22/hillary-clintons-email-to-chelsea-stars-in-benghazi-hearing/

At about the 7:15 minute mark she starts lying at Dover AFB.

The historical significance of this moment can hardly be overstated, and it seems many Republicans, Democrats and members of the media don’t fully understand the magnitude of what is taking place. The awesome power of government—one that allows officials to pore through almost anything they demand and compel anyone to talk or suffer the shame of taking the Fifth Amendment—has been unleashed for purely political purposes. It is impossible to review what the Benghazi committee has done as anything other than taxpayer-funded political research of the opposing party’s leading candidate for president. Comparisons from America’s past are rare. Richard Nixon’s attempts to use the IRS to investigate his perceived enemies come to mind. So does Senator Joseph McCarthy’s red-baiting during the 1950s, with reckless accusations of treason leveled at members of the State Department, military generals and even the secretary of the Army. But the modern McCarthys of the Benghazi committee cannot perform this political theater on their own—they depend on reporters to aid in the attempts to use government for the purpose of destroying others with bogus “scoops” ladled out by members of Congress and their staffs. These journalists will almost certainly join the legions of shamed reporters of the McCarthy era as it becomes increasingly clear they are enablers of an obscene attempt to undermine the electoral process.

Lois Lerner says hi...

@ homer - Bush didn't lie, and Obama did mean exactly what he said.

And no, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is not HIS house.

Archived