Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

Raptor and homer do agree on this matter. Are you contesting this?

My God! Can you two please resolve this or change the subject please!

It's killing me to keep seeing that. :puke:

I usually hate the long quote lines..... but now I'm confused. TT and TT agreeing?

You can be very annoying.

I quoted titan who was quoting himself. Never figured it would cause a problem, but I fixed it just for you.

LMAO, now I feel very Homer like... I'm still not getting the joke. Titan made an empty post quoting Titan asking if you and raptor agree?

I feel like I usually get even the lightest humor in posts, but I'm lost now :lol:

It's a way of reiterating your point when the subject doesn't seem to be receiving it. :-\

But you stepped on whatever humor was there.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Panera Bread manager in NY punches a female employee, and this one is not as clear cut as the FSU QB. I only say this because she is returned to the store after being fired and is coming at him. I'd like to see how the law reads in NY, but I thought he could have controlled her with out hitting her.

Also, when this girl was being abused by her boyfriend, she used the equality of the 2nd Amendment. Best quote of the article:

Johnson was hospitalized for a gunshot wound to the groin.

They must teach a class on self defense against weaker women.

You just don't understand. The damage that those FSU coeds can inflict on a D1 football player is pretty severe.

They must teach a class on self defense against weaker women.

You just don't understand. The damage that those FSU coeds can inflict on a D1 football player is pretty severe.

Fiscal damage??? :lol:

Lol at the holier than thou that still thinks we support hitting women. Yall are pathetic .

How big y'all reckon that 2nd girl was who threatened the running back ? 5'6" ? 5' 7 " ?

Lol at the holier than thou that still thinks we support hitting women. Yall are pathetic .

That was the most disappointing thing about this thread to me...

But those posters are almost always disappointing lol.

That's about how tall cook is isn't it? Lol

Exactly ! She may have even towered over him !

( btw - Cook is 6 ', 200 lbs. So I doubt she was looking down on him when he " defended " himself )

What is disappointing?

What is disappointing?

Just guessing here, but he probably meant the crowd that believes doing just about anything other than standing still as a statue if the person attacking you has a vagina is wrong.

Just a few things...

Putting yourself in a situation where a girl , at a bar, feels she has any reason to put her hand in a clinched fist and raise it towards you, might be a sign you've gone and done something stupid.

Not apologizing , even if such an act was unintentional, out of your control, what ever, was another stupid decision.

Not backing up, but instead reaching forward and grabbing the girl, again.. stupid.

Anyone catching on to the theme here ?

That's about how tall cook is isn't it? Lol

Exactly ! She may have even towered over him !

( btw - Cook is 6 ', 200 lbs. So I doubt she was looking down on him when he " defended " himself )

Oh, he's so fast I was thinking he was a little guy. The second part of your post, look you're a butt hole. You are excellent at that, nobody can hardly top you at it. That's what you should stick to, you trying to be sarcastic and make jokes....You just suck at it, it's not your thing.

Just a few things...

Putting yourself in a situation where a girl , at a bar, feels she has any reason to put her hand in a clinched fist and raise it towards you, might be a sign you've gone and done something stupid.

Not apologizing , even if such an act was unintentional, out of your control, what ever, was another stupid decision.

Not backing up, but instead reaching forward and grabbing the girl, again.. stupid.

Lol. Screw that girl nobody is obliged to make her happy and has to bow down when she's upset. Get real.

Just a few things...

Lol. Screw that girl nobody is obliged to make her happy and has to bow down when she's upset. Get real.

I'm not talking about buying her drinks. Just merely attempting to be civil, on a basic level.

Just a few things...

You're ignorant as all get out. Theme , motif, whatever....

Sorry. I didn't go to the " If-they-don't-try-to-hit-you, you're-not-trying " school of socializing w/ co-eds.

Just a few things...

Sorry. I didn't go to the " If-they-don't-try-to-hit-you, you're-not-trying " school of socializing w/ co-eds.

Didn't you and WarTim go to the "Only-hit-them-if-they-interrupt-your-natty-drinkin-time-during-nascar" school?

Just a few things...

Didn't you and WarTim go to the "Only-hit-them-if-they-interrupt-your-natty-drinkin-time-during-nascar" school?

Not a drinker. Do not like nascar at all.

How nobody really understood that we never said she should have been hit

Because you and a few others are postulating circumstances way short of fearing for your life as justification for hitting a woman.

Archived