Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

Stop the presses: the qb jostled her in a crowded place! 0-1! The woman called him a racial slur so make two strikes against the man!!!! The woman kneed and swung, make that a hat trick against the young man. He caught the wrist....First class ticket to hell.

Nope, not getting sucked back into this vortex again.

you are correct. It was clear enough on video.

And yet you still couldn't be any further from the truth.

I mean seriously. Do yall just focus on the qb and completely ignore the woman?

yes I saw him initiate contact with her. Not by accident either. She reacted to him. Seriously.

The initiated contact was of the same nature as initiated contact at a concert. big whoop.

Correct. His initial contact with her is as normal as her putting her right hand with a drink on the guys back at the bar to her right while she is trying to get there. So according to some she assaulted that poor guy.

Occurs at the 5 second mark. Normal get to the bar contact, he is squeezing between her and the girl to his left.. At the 6 second mark she turns and says something to him. He says something back to her without facing her and continues moving to the bar.

13 second mark both his hands are on the underside of the bar pulling himself toward it and she turns to him with a raised fist and threatens him. Her left forearm is also up under his throat or against his chest and she starts pushing him away from the bar. While she is leaning in toward him with that fist. Unless you think she was asking him what he was drinking.

18 second mark he removes the left arm from his throat area and holds it while taking her right arm with the first and bringing it down to her side. This is where she obviously panics cause she thought her threats were going to make him leave (you can tell by her face). Guessing he is warning her, verbal threats of his own, combination of both probably.

19 second mark knee to the groin. 20 second mark she throws a weak punch. This is where he should of used judgement and walked away but doesn't.

22 second mark he connects. Which not a single person on here has condoned and all have said he is wrong for striking her.

I don't see how anyone can not say this isn't a normal crowded bar contact situation and that she isn't the aggressor in the beginning. (Video with the times)

http://www.al.com/sp...qb_deandre.html

Lol even my mother and sister say she needs to stay out of the bars if she can't handle crowds after watching the video.

Plain as day. He didn't even think enough of this girl to look at her, and imo that's what really ticked her off. Now rude as that may be whatever posters are saying he assaulted her while walking by are just....wrong man.

:-\ :no:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the presses: the qb jostled her in a crowded place! 0-1! The woman called him a racial slur so make two strikes against the man!!!! The woman kneed and swung, make that a hat trick against the young man. He caught the wrist....First class ticket to hell.

yes I saw him initiate contact with her. Not by accident either. She reacted to him. Seriously.

The initiated contact was of the same nature as initiated contact at a concert. big whoop.

Correct. His initial contact with her is as normal as her putting her right hand with a drink on the guys back at the bar to her right while she is trying to get there. So according to some she assaulted that poor guy.

Occurs at the 5 second mark. Normal get to the bar contact, he is squeezing between her and the girl to his left.. At the 6 second mark she turns and says something to him. He says something back to her without facing her and continues moving to the bar.

13 second mark both his hands are on the underside of the bar pulling himself toward it and she turns to him with a raised fist and threatens him. Her left forearm is also up under his throat or against his chest and she starts pushing him away from the bar. While she is leaning in toward him with that fist. Unless you think she was asking him what he was drinking.

18 second mark he removes the left arm from his throat area and holds it while taking her right arm with the first and bringing it down to her side. This is where she obviously panics cause she thought her threats were going to make him leave (you can tell by her face). Guessing he is warning her, verbal threats of his own, combination of both probably.

19 second mark knee to the groin. 20 second mark she throws a weak punch. This is where he should of used judgement and walked away but doesn't.

22 second mark he connects. Which not a single person on here has condoned and all have said he is wrong for striking her.

I don't see how anyone can not say this isn't a normal crowded bar contact situation and that she isn't the aggressor in the beginning. (Video with the times)

Lol even my mother and sister say she needs to stay out of the bars if she can't handle crowds after watching the video.

Plain as day. He didn't even think enough of this girl to look at her, and imo that's what really ticked her off. Now rude as that may be whatever posters are saying he assaulted her while walking by are just....wrong man.

:-\/> :no:/>

Of course you don't agree. In your mind she was fondled assaulted and raped all while he walked by with both hands holding on to the bar to keep himself up....

Really. Worthy cause for many? Who? Btw I already here you now, you're not lying right now.....

Can't spell , can't use words properly...

Good grief.

Yeah I know, how did I graduated college and such....But can you quote or cite any of the "many"?

At the 45 page mark, I have better things to do.

At this point of the thread, cases have been made , and positions have been posted, many times over.

Plus, apologists for this punk have been made elsewhere, by FSU fans and others, saying the girl was partly to blame, she should be charged as well, etc...

No charges for her yet, huh?

Oh no charges???? Well then there's no way she did anything wrong....Lol

But NOBODY on this thread has deemed this lady deserved to be hit. And you're right everybody has made cases and whatnot. It has died down but when you post one of your."she learned her lesson" or some post similar to that you get a response. So I imagine if you didn't want to hear anymore on it you'd stop those posts you make too.

:-\/> :no:/>

Of course you don't agree. In your mind she was fondled assaulted and raped all while he walked by with both hands holding on to the bar to keep himself up....

Not exactly.... :-\

Oh no charges???? Well then there's no way she did anything wrong....Lol

But NOBODY on this thread has deemed this lady deserved to be hit. And you're right everybody has made cases and whatnot. It has died down but when you post one of your."she learned her lesson" or some post similar to that you get a response. So I imagine if you didn't want to hear anymore on it you'd stop those posts you make too.

She didn't allow an athlete to bowl her over on his way to the bar.

Bad, bad girl.

Yeah I see you're doing your best but can you quote or cite it or not? As far as your funny quotes, you just need to work on the funny

Yeah I see you're doing your best but can you quote or cite it or not? As far as your funny quotes, you just need to work on the funny

lol yep!

Cole, you also refused to acknowledge that Eric garner was being arrested for bootlegging cigarettes. If you refuse to look objectively at available facts you can believe what you want but you will not get many agreements. The girl did not get all bent out of shape over an accidental inadvertent brush. There was intent.

Cole, you also refused to acknowledge that Eric garner was being arrested for bootlegging cigarettes. If you refuse to look objectively at available facts you can believe what you want but you will not get many agreements. The girl did not get all bent out of shape over an accidental inadvertent brush. There was intent.

:slapfh::no:

This thread ought to be locked.

I don't know about intent, but there certainly was a lack of basic courtesy. What I saw was nothing less than a simplistic " me want ,me get" mindset from a pampered , prima- donna athlete.

I don't know about intent, but there certainly was a lack of basic courtesy. What I saw was nothing less than a simplistic " me want ,me get" mindset from a pampered , prima- donna athlete.

i think she turned to poke fun at him for beating him to the spot and he got pissed and elbow checked her.

i think she turned to poke fun at him for beating him to the spot and he got pissed and elbow checked her.

That's what it looked like. She jokingly said something about it to him, right before he plowed her over. Yeah, there was a spot at the bar still, but he needed to not worry about her, and instead ask the girls to his left if he could squeeze by them to the open spot.

Basic manners, 101. A completely foreign concept to him, it seems.

Texan4auburn gave a detailed play by play of what happened. I see mine of you tried to dispute it. So somebody see it the way I do. Funny thing how yohu all can say what you think happened but nobody else can....

Texan4auburn gave a detailed play by play of what happened. I see mine of you tried to dispute it. So somebody see it the way I do. Funny thing how yohu all can say what you think happened but nobody else can....

Well said. well thought out.

:dunno:

Well said. well thought out.

:dunno:/>

You know what he was saying. Quit taking the page out of the buhrs playbook!

I don't know what you mean by ' buhrs playbook'.

Ignoring the typos, I still don't know what real point was being made w/ that post. Yes, we see things as we see them, as they happened, and don't see them a they didn't happen. To suggest that the punk ' brushed' by the girl at the bar, is nonsense. He C L E A R L Y got too physical, which is why this entire incident went down as it did. HE caused all this.

47 pages of trying to point out the obvious is 47 pages too damn many.

Ignoring the typos, I still don't know what real point was being made w/ that post. Yes, we see things as we see them, as they happened, and don't see them a they didn't happen. To suggest that the punk ' brushed' by the girl at the bar, is nonsense. He C L E A R L Y got too physical, which is why this entire incident went down as it did. HE caused all this.

I told you what that meant yesterday, o dense one. Straight out of buhrs playbook...If you can't beat em, flame em like little school girls!! And that is what you do every day all day. Also, quit complaining bout the page count. Everytime I check the page your redundant posts fill the screen.

Well stop posting. And there are 4-5 of you that see it one way and 3-4 of us that see it another. So it's not as obvious as you suggest. My point is the hypocrisy of you all saying things such as he was pissed because she beat him to the spot; she felt threatened from being fondled; etc....And it's fine. But saying he didn't even pay attention to her; she was mad because he didn't acknowledge her, she used hate language; is the ol eye roll and speculation.

The fact that you keep bumping the thread then say something about page count when someone replies is just an entire different level of stupid

Buhrs I have no idea what that reference means.

Darmok & Jalad at Tanagra

And noone is saying that he just gently and barely brushed her either. He didn't put his hands on her and push her, he didn't hip check her, etc etc either.

Normal crowded bar contact. Go to a bar in Auburn like Skybar and you will see the same thing all night at the bars.

Buhr is the affectionate name of Bear Bryant by the 85% bammer faithful. Why I'm surprised you didn't know that, I don't know.

As far as the rest....wtf?

And noone is saying that he just gently and barely brushed her either. He didn't put his hands on her and push her, he didn't hip check her, etc etc either.

Normal crowded bar contact. Go to a bar in Auburn like Skybar and you will see the same thing all night at the bars.

I've told him this a thousand times. Save yourself the trouble and let this thread die a very frustrating death.

Buhr is the affectionate name of Bear Bryant by the 85% bammer faithful. Why I'm surprised you didn't know that, I don't know.

As far as the rest....wtf?

Bahr is how i usually see that typed, & I also didn't see how that related to this discussion.

Thus the " Darmok " line. Google for reference

Texan4Auburn - crowded bar ? Hardly . Been in many myself & never seen a guy clock a girl like that over bar space. And see how quickly it took for him to slap another person , guy or girl , right upside the head. He didn't hesitate at all.

Archived