Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

Buhrs I have no idea what that reference means.

Darmok & Jalad at Tanagra

Buhr is the affectionate name of Bear Bryant by the 85% bammer faithful. Why I'm surprised you didn't know that, I don't know.

As far as the rest....wtf?

Bahr is how i usually see that typed, & I also didn't see how that related to this discussion.

Thus the " Darmok " line. Google for reference

You are all about "flame em if you can't beat em", in this discussion, hence the relevance. Burr, Bahr, Beer, Buhr, Barr, Its all the same. The spelling doesn't matter. It's all about what the word Bear sounds like when the bammer has a lip full of snuff.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about? Who else did he slap? And hardly? You saying it wasn't crowded on the video? And saying he clocked her over bar space isn't true, even if it was the point was there was contact made as far as bumping somebody in a crowded bar. Happens all the time from what I hear

Texan4Auburn - crowded bar ? Hardly . Been in many myself & never seen a guy clock a girl like that over bar space. And see how quickly it took for him to slap another person , guy or girl , right upside the head. He didn't hesitate at all.

I have never seen a woman react like that either....

Texan4Auburn - crowded bar ? Hardly . Been in many myself & never seen a guy clock a girl like that over bar space. And see how quickly it took for him to slap another person , guy or girl , right upside the head. He didn't hesitate at all.

He didn't clock her over the bar space. He clocked her cause she knee'd him and swung at him. And nobody has justified him hitting her. All have said his judgement was bad.

And yes that bar area path the two of them were trying to reach was crowded enough for normal bar contact. Plus it is a bar, and alcohol does have negative effects on motor skills. I've been in plenty myself also and I have seen much rougher contact and never seen a girl raise her fist and jump in a guys face over a bump at the bar.

Though I should add in that people are getting more bitchy about that stuff. Especially younger crowds. So if they can't handle that then like I said stay out of the bar.

........He clocked her cause she knee'd him and swung at him. And nobody has justified him hitting her.

You really don't see the problem with those back-to-back statements?

........He clocked her cause she knee'd him and swung at him. And nobody has justified him hitting her.

LMAO, you are soo backwards thinking.

Things I can't tell from the video -

Was there any prior contact / conversation between the two before they approached the bar.

How drunk are one / both individuals .

Did the girl use any profanity or racial slurs ? I don't lip read, but I think I could decipher a few words well enough, and I just don't see it on the vid.

I don't care how drunk the were, how crowded the bar, or what was said or thought to be said... never pop a chick in the face like he did. Period.

What do you mean by that exactly?

Things I can't tell from the video -

Was there any prior contact / conversation between the two before they approached the bar.

How drunk are one / both individuals .

Did the girl use any profanity or racial slurs ? I don't lip read, but I think I could decipher a few words well enough, and I just don't see it on the vid.

I don't care how drunk the were, how crowded the bar, or what was said or thought to be said... never pop a chick in the face like he did. Period.

:thumbsup: I can't believe this discussion is still going on. It's sad.

I guess I am soo "backwards" thinking. :-\

That saying what someones reasons were for their actions means you are justifying them.

Anybody going to answer my question. Did he get in another fight? What are you talking about?

Anybody going to answer my question. Did he get in another fight? What are you talking about?

No one said anything about another fight. Where the hell you reading ?

I simply pointed out that he was quick to toss a punch. Quick to resort to getting physical. Even with a girl. Had it been a guy, it likely would have been faster

Been in many myself & never seen a guy clock a girl like that over bar space

He didn't hit her over the bar space.

You telling me that if she would of stood there, been quiet, and done nothing he would of hit her? Just would been like... hey I need some more bar... Imma knock a bitch out and order a drink.

Been in many myself & never seen a guy clock a girl like that over bar space

You telling me that if she would of stood there, been quiet, and done nothing he would of hit her? Just would been like... hey I need some more bar... Imma knock a bitch out and order a drink.

LMAO

I'm asking a question. Maybe it's just me but your original quote doesn't make sense to me then

I'm asking a question. Maybe it's just me but your original quote doesn't make sense to me then

Could have been posted with an explanation.

I had listened to some talk radio show, and the discussion on the matter was along those lines, that it took little time at all for the guy to smack the girl. SPECULATION was that it wasn't the first time for him to do something like that, and then it was said that had it been another dude, he'd have popped him even faster.

Well that went well guess we should just all be.........gotta love Stevie one of the best been to at least 20 of his concerts...............50 pages

That's what the initial friction was about that started it all.

Actually, there was space, he just chose to go THROUGH 2 girls , instead of politely asking if either could make room so he could get there.

But you're right, had she just stood there, been all submissive and compliant, not made a peep after being bowled over by a large athlete, all would have been fine. Doll ought to know her place, huh ?

That saying what someones reasons were for their actions means you are justifying them.

Well, aren't you?

Actually, there was space, he just chose to go THROUGH 2 girls , instead of politely asking if either could make room so he could get there.

But you're right, had she just stood there, been all submissive and compliant, not made a peep after being bowled over by a large athlete, all would have been fine. Doll ought to know her place, huh ?

Are you done? You've said the same stuff all day.

Ok Shortround.

3d73ffeb3dc8e1f19eda48e127894c1a02dfb9d8dca77edcc49e0e3a01477404.jpg

• 3 months later...

I guess if the " men " here who'd feel threatened because some blonde bar fly raises her fist at you just after you've body checked her into the bar and didn't excuse yourself , go ahead and put on your Ray Rice game jersey and be glad !

You've got a new hero in De'Andre !

Lol

I guess if the " men " here who'd feel threatened because some blonde bar fly raises her fist at you just after you've body checked her into the bar and didn't excuse yourself , go ahead and put on your Ray Rice game jersey and be glad !

You've got a new hero in De'Andre !

Lol

What's so funny is you trying to equate a punk college football player to a cop who has authority to detain a person who refuses to cooperate and follow a law officer's directions.

Male and female cops ROUTINELY , on a daily basis in this country, have to use physical force to subdue suspects and unruly individuals who don't comply w/ the cop's orders.

Why is the case of the cop arresting the girl in school any different ?

Oh, because it's on video, which automatically makes the cop look guilty, and because of the folks involved.

Where cops are making fewer and fewer arrests , crime is climbing up, as are murders.

You want cops to pull back and stop doing their job ? Fine. Enjoy the chaos which follows. But don't blame them.

Archived