Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

Anybody who's dumb enough not to address a threat just because it's a woman is an idiot. I guess I should go off on the next woman I hold the door for and doesn't day thank you since it's about manners and all...

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody who's dumb enough not to address a threat just because it's a woman is an idiot. I guess I should go off on the next woman I hold the door for and doesn't day thank you since it's about manners and all...

Figures you would think that would be a threat to you.

i missed the point

27424758d1394748465-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

Very serious. You're an idiot if you walk around thinking a woman is powerless. You're very stupid if you'd let a pissed off possibly drunk woman stand over you cursing at you with her fist raised and sit there as if nothing is going on

Very serious. You're an idiot if you walk around thinking a woman is powerless. You're very stupid if you'd let a pissed off possibly drunk woman stand over you cursing at you with her fist raised and sit there as if nothing is going on

Strawman.

The severity of the response must be accounted for, Cole. A punch from a man, a scholarship athlete at Florida State no less, will do a lot more damage.

especially after you just bullied her by pressing her against a bar. She might have a finger nail file.

Damn I don't know how many times I can post that he should be in trouble and he shouldn'T have hit her. He should be held accountable for that....She should be to. She instigated the entire thing. She isn't some innocent victim

And what I said isn't a strawman just say you don't agree and let it be that. Where I'm from women carry knives and razor blades you're dumb to sit there and have a belligerent woman standing over you and you sit there thinking she can't hurt me you're stupid imo

She could possibly stab you with her eyebrow pencil too!!!! : - )

especially after you just bullied her by pressing her against a bar. She might have a finger nail file.

Boo hoo he was pushed into her, what do you expect at a freaking bar. That's as stupid as guys wanting to fight because they step on your shoes....

And yeah funny joke until you get stabbed in the neck with a metal finger nail file....I guess it's a joke then too

You really shouldn't participate in this because I know a woman could kick your butt head to head....

You really shouldn't participate in this because I know a woman could kick your butt head to head....

It appears that you are a bit upset. Tough. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!! Bwahahahaha

I'm not upset at all. Why would I be upset talking to you? That's funny. I could make you upset b4 you could make me, and nothing is funny that 50 year old tough internet guys who feel they are super masculine lol. Especially the ones that love to use smilies in every post LMFAO

First I do not believe a man should ever hit a woman. Second if you don't want to be in a crowd, get bumped into, have a drink spilled on you, or have someone brush up against your ass.............DO NOT GO TO A COLLEGE BAR!

No idea what words were said but to me this looks like he was trying to get the bar and nothing more. I think he cuts off her friends also trying to get to bar (not on purpose, they are just all going at the same time). She says something to him, then it kinda looks like she starts moving left to block him. He tries to wiggle in and she escalates things and raises her hand. He grabs it and most likely warns her. She swings and he punches her.

No excuse for hitting her, she wasn't going to do any damage. No excuse for her actions either, its a damn bar and it at no point looks like he was just trying to cop a feel.

Like to know what was said. That if something leading up to the bar had anything to do with it. Like she previously told him no and he followed her. I've seen that occur quite a few times at Auburn bars. Girl can't get away from drunk guy she rejected. That would be about the only thing I could see giving her reason to react like she did.

First I do not believe a man should ever hit a woman. Second if you don't want to be in a crowd, get bumped into, have a drink spilled on you, or have someone brush up against your ass.............DO NOT GO TO A COLLEGE BAR!

No idea what words were said but to me this looks like he was trying to get the bar and nothing more. I think he cuts off her friends also trying to get to bar (not on purpose, they are just all going at the same time). She says something to him, then it kinda looks like she starts moving left to block him. He tries to wiggle in and she escalates things and raises her hand. He grabs it and most likely warns her. She swings and he punches her.

No excuse for hitting her, she wasn't going to do any damage. No excuse for her actions either, its a damn bar and it at no point looks like he was just trying to cop a feel.

Like to know what was said. That if something leading up to the bar had anything to do with it. Like she previously told him no and he followed her. I've seen that occur quite a few times at Auburn bars. Girl can't get away from drunk guy she rejected. That would be about the only thing I could see giving her reason to react like she did.

^^^^^^

Damn I don't know how many times I can post that he should be in trouble and he shouldn'T have hit her. He should be held accountable for that....She should be to. She instigated the entire thing. She isn't some innocent victim

And what I said isn't a strawman just say you don't agree and let it be that. Where I'm from women carry knives and razor blades you're dumb to sit there and have a belligerent woman standing over you and you sit there thinking she can't hurt me you're stupid imo

It is a strawman. Nobody here said women are "powerless." And this:

She instigated the entire thing.

Is supposition.

So I guess you skipped over the jokes such as yeah she'll hurt you with a nail file....That's EXACTLY what they're saying, that a woman can't hurt a man.

So I guess you skipped over the jokes such as yeah she'll hurt you with a nail file....That's EXACTLY what they're saying, that a woman can't hurt a man.

And it's no more of being a supposition than your opinion. But I watched the videos and as far as leading to her getting punched she played a part in that.

And it's no more of being a supposition than your opinion. But I watched the videos and as far as leading to her getting punched she played a part in that.

Yeah. It's supposition. Neither of us were there, Cole.

Well I said it's no more or less than your opinion...like you said neither of us was there

Well I said it's no more or less than your opinion...like you said neither of us was there

My point exactly. But you presented it as a statement of fact.

My point exactly. But you presented it as a statement of fact.

I'm sorry if you felt that I presented that way my point was I feel as strongly with my opinion as you do yours

Yes, she is. HE started w/ by plowing through her to the bar, on purpose and aggressively.

If that's how you see ALL women and you still treat them like De'Andre treated that girl, then you probably deserve to be stuck. Geeze, sorry pal, but in a college bar on a major campus , I doubt too many little blonde girls are packin' blades.

Weakest defense of a 19 yr old CFB player smacking a young woman yet. Bravo.

:roflol:

Is that what you saw in that video ? Blondie standing over De'Andre ?

Yes, she is. HE started w/ by plowing through her to the bar, on purpose and aggressively.

If that's how you see ALL women and you still treat them like De'Andre treated that girl, then you probably deserve to be stuck. Geeze, sorry pal, but in a college bar on a major campus , I doubt too many little blonde girls are packin' blades.

Weakest defense of a 19 yr old CFB player smacking a young woman yet. Bravo.

Please quote me defending punching the girl. You idiot you actually quoted me saying he should be held accountable for it.

I forgot I was dealing with the liar weasel himself though, the master manipulator himself...Smh. If you have questionable character on a freaking message board you failed in life imo.

Archived