2017 4* DB Tray Bishop (UGA 1/1/17)

WarDamnEagleWDE

I was wrong on an earlier post. We are recruiting Bishop like Jason Smith. As an athlete who will get a shot @ QB. If that does not work then AU would look at him at WR or S.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wrong on an earlier post. We are recruiting Bishop like Jason Smith. As an athlete who will get a shot @ QB. If that does not work then AU would look at him at WR or S.

Bet he switches to WR or S on day 1. Elite athlete, but not an Elite passer. Personally, I would love him at S.

Bet he switches to WR or S on day 1. Elite athlete, but not an Elite passer. Personally, I would love him at S.

crazy long highlight reel so he's obviously a huge playmaker.

Not saying he'll stay more than one day at QB either but it doesn't take an elite passer to win the SEC. If he's extremely coach able, ya never know. (If he's smart) with that athleticism, we all know Gus would love someone with his athleticism running the offense.

My guess would be WR/S though tll

Man alive that boy can play. He is exactly what we need at QB. He is big enough to run the inside veer like Cam did, or to run the read option, similar to what Nick Marshall ran. He looks like a mix of both running the ball. He can put his head down and power through you, and he is extremely elusive as was Marshall. If he can pass on a Nick Marshall level, I feel it would be a mistake to place him ANY WHERE on the field, other than QB. Sign this boy up, and see if we can get him as an EE.

Speaking of EEs, how many EE spots do we have for next recruiting season?

27? can't we take as many EE's as we want as long as we don't exceed the 2017 cap of 25. I may be completely wrong on this though.

27? can't we take as many EE's as we want as long as we don't exceed the 2017 cap of 25. I may be completely wrong on this though.

Don't believe you can take any more EEs than you undersigned the prior class.

I believe you can sign as many EEs you want as long as you don't go over the 25 class limit plus what ever room you have from the previous class. If I remember right AU had 8 or 9 EEs this past class.

We can sign 27 EE's if we want to. Now, those two undersigned slots HAVE to go to EE guys or be lost. The other 25 slots can go to EE or regular signees, as we see fit.

Example: This year we didn't have any count-back slots and still enrolled 9 EE guys.

Speaking of EEs, how many EE spots do we have for next recruiting season?

3 at the moment. That number decreases though if we bring in undergrad transfers or on scholly or give walk ons that have not been at AU at least 2 years, all before June.

I believe you can sign as many EEs you want as long as you don't go over the 25 class limit plus what ever room you have from the previous class. If I remember right AU had 8 or 9 EEs this past class.

Right tracks but all incorrect on some level. You can take as many EEs as you have space under the 85 limit after December graduations & early draftees. Yes you can't exceed the next year's 25 max either but I have never seen that come into play. The most EEs I have seen was UGA a couple years ago w/ 19.

might as well buy the toys while the wifey lets you. when you don't have this type of income, the noose will certainly be tightened by Kristy (sp?). I hope he earns several more years on the plains. maybe this kind of purchase will be a reminder of the good that he has by performing well. otherwise someone may be able to get that for a song on the used market..........

How soon does the NCAA show up because of that photo?

They won't. Coaches give recruits on campus rides all the time. The thing that worries me is Gus is 0-fer every recruit he has done this w/ We have not landed 1.

I thought Gus drove a Ford truck????? He says he does in the commercials. :Sing:

He does. The university provides a blue one to each football HC. They have a good number of them.

How soon does the NCAA show up because of that photo?

They won't. Coaches give recruits on campus rides all the time. The thing that worries me is Gus is 0-fer every recruit he has done this w/ We have not landed 1.

I was joking. We have clearly seen that the NCAA is not at all concerned with photographic evidence of any kind anyway.

Archived