2017 4* DB Tray Bishop (UGA 1/1/17)

WarDamnEagleWDE

How many times can the mods and main guys ask the thread be kept on topic??? good lord

So how bout that ATH Bishop...

What about him? By all means, bring something to the table and we'll discuss.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times can the mods and main guys ask the thread be kept on topic??? good lord

So how bout that ATH Bishop...

What about him? By all means, bring something to the table and we'll discuss.

Just because there is nothing new on a topic does not mean we should continue derailing the thread, especially given it has derailed a number of threads.

I'm with E. If my HS had 3 D1 QBs I would seriously consider playing elsewhere to get more reps. Interesting.

5 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

AU... How was everyone's holiday?  I just returned from Destin last night, I had a blast.

Glad he is still AU. Glad you liked Destin, no trip last week for us but our summer trip is coming up. We are going to Maine for the first time and will be going to the annual Lobsterfest. Staying in Kenebunkport, Rockland and Bar Harbor, visiting Boston as well. Excited to cool off a bit.

5 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

AU... How was everyone's holiday?  I just returned from Destin last night, I had a blast.

Just got back from Perdido Key. Played golf about every day, so I can't complain.

The Gumbo, and grilled Snapper were Primo as usual. 

I like quiet now that I am old. Who has time for wild, loose women? All liquored up, and looking for trouble?

On 7/1/2016 at 11:24 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'd say so. KN said that uga is still very much in the mix.

I don't see that changing, even if he commits to the good guys.

We just have to look like we know what we are doing this year. No more bipolar playcalling! (Still looking at you Mr. Lashlee...)

51 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Glad he is still AU. Glad you liked Destin, no trip last week for us but our summer trip is coming up. We are going to Maine for the first time and will be going to the annual Lobsterfest. Staying in Kenebunkport, Rockland and Bar Harbor, visiting Boston as well. Excited to cool off a bit.

Spend some time in Acadia Natl. Park. Beautiful.

57 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I'm sure you already have a full itinerary, or will by then, but this was a blast and a bargain. Also, Red's in Wiscasset is the truth. You'll drive right through there most likely. 

Wish it was already Feb so we could sign the guys that's already gaven their commitments to Auburn.

8 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Wish it was already Feb so we could sign the guys that's already gaven their commitments to Auburn.

We just did that 5 months  lol... 

4 hours ago, fredst said:

Spend some time in Acadia Natl. Park. Beautiful.

Thanks. We have planned to go to Acadia Natl Park. Can't wait.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I'm sure you already have a full itinerary, or will by then, but this was a blast and a bargain. Also, Red's in Wiscasset is the truth. You'll drive right through there most likely. 

We hope to go on a Lobster boat as well. We are doing Acadia Natl Park too. Thanks for the recs, they look great.

5 hours ago, Dixie1860 said:

Just got back from Perdido Key. Played golf about every day, so I can't complain.

I like quiet now that I am old. Who has time for wild, loose women? All liquored up, and looking for trouble?

You were just in Perdidio Key and didn't give me a shout? I'm old and I still have time for all of those. 

7 hours ago, Dixie1860 said:

Are you nuts

Great interview this afternoon by KN on the interweb. Sounded like TB really likes Auburn. Said Georgia was offering chance at QB----- I say BS---they have their QB situation locked and they will never give him the same chance as he will get at AU!

13 minutes ago, toddc said:

Great interview this afternoon by KN on the interweb. Sounded like TB really likes Auburn. Said Georgia was offering chance at QB----- I say BS---they have their QB situation locked and they will never give him the same chance as he will get at AU!

Please include video or video link when possible. Embedding is easy for those who want to. Get the embed code. Click source in the upper left hand side of the dialogue box. Paste the embed code & Presto! You have embedded a video.

Archived