Shocking Video----PP Employees Sorting Baby Body Parts

Proud Tiger

I feel like I have to keep explaining elementary things. The investigations are meaningless. The loopholes in these laws on baby parts give them all the cover they need to profit from the practice.

But I'm pointing out something from the report itself, which none of the media bothered to: THE REPORT ITSELF SAYS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE VIDEO OR AUDIO IS MANIPULATED. So yeah, given that the media parroted PP's spin version of what the report says rather than what it actually said, they are all lying.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I have to keep explaining elementary things. The investigations are meaningless. The loopholes in these laws on baby parts give them all the cover they need to profit from the practice.

But I'm pointing out something from the report itself, which none of the media bothered to: THE REPORT ITSELF SAYS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE VIDEO OR AUDIO IS MANIPULATED. So yeah, given that the media parroted PP's spin version of what the report says rather than what it actually said, they are all lying.

"The investigations are "meaningless"? :dunno: That's crazy.

Presumably you'd like to see an indictment. Based on what?

No it's not. All they have to do is code it properly and not charge something exorbitant for it to be passed off as "covering costs." It requires very little extra work on the part of the clinic and the parts dealer supplies the shipping boxes. They don't even have to hire another person since they already sort the parts and account for them all in every abortion already. It's easy money and falls within the law. And as StemExpress points out in their sales pitch to the clinics, it's "financially profitable."

Oh wait, since the heat got turned up on them and they dropped Planned Parenthood as a client, they've changed that page on their site to remove the "financially profitable" sales pitch. Even though it is and always was.

I'd like to see the laws changed so that at the very least they can't get away with selling parts for profit. But the investigations weren't going to find anything because the laws are crap.

No it's not. All they have to do is code it properly and not charge something exorbitant for it to be passed off as "covering costs." It requires very little extra work on the part of the clinic and the parts dealer supplies the shipping boxes. They don't even have to hire another person since they already sort the parts and account for them all in every abortion already. It's easy money and falls within the law. And as StemExpress points out in their sales pitch to the clinics, it's "financially profitable."

Oh wait, since the heat got turned up on them and they dropped Planned Parenthood as a client, they've changed that page on their site to remove the "financially profitable" sales pitch. Even though it is and always was.

I'd like to see the laws changed so that at the very least they can't get away with selling parts for profit. But the investigations weren't going to find anything because the laws are crap.

What's their incentive for breaking the law? How much money are we talking about?

Whoops. That requires a "meaningless" investigation, doesn't it?

Look, it's clear that you and I are talking past each other. You are taking a religious/emotional perspective and I am taking a rule of law perspective.

Now you may not care for the law and maybe this will expose some flaws with it but there's really no substitute for letting the legal process take it's course. The alternative is a lynch mob.

What's their incentive for breaking the law? How much money are we talking about?

I ran some numbers for you before. Roughly speaking, 700 clinics, that have 3 shipments a week at $200 a pop. Subtract $20 shipping and we'll estimate really high...another $30 for two hours of the slowest employee on earth's time to take the already sorted parts and bag them up for shipping in the provided box. That's $150 per shipment.

$150 x 3 = $450 a week x 50 weeks a year = $22,500 on average per clinic. Some might have shipments every day, others might have them one or two times a week.

$22,500 x 700 clinics nationwide = $15,750,000 per year.

And that is profit, not revenue.

Whoops. That requires a "meaningless" investigation, doesn't it?

Look, it's clear that you and I are talking past each other. You are taking a religious/emotional perspective and I am taking a rule of law perspective.

No, we're both talking about the law. I'm pointing out that it's a law with all the strength of a wet napkin and you're living in some delusion that the law as written actually has any force to it that would make an investigation meaningful.

Now you may not care for the law and maybe this will expose some flaws with it but there's really no substitute for letting the legal process take it's course. The alternative is a lynch mob.

The legal process already took it's course. The law is toothless and the 'investigation' was therefore pointless. Change the law to something meaningful with tighter regulations on charges (as in, strict and actual costs only, if that) and then we'll talk about investigations turning up no wrongdoing.

I ran some numbers for you before. Roughly speaking, 700 clinics, that have 3 shipments a week at $200 a pop. Subtract $20 shipping and we'll estimate really high...another $30 for two hours of the slowest employee on earth's time to take the already sorted parts and bag them up for shipping in the provided box. That's $150 per shipment.

$150 x 3 = $450 a week x 50 weeks a year = $22,500 on average per clinic. Some might have shipments every day, others might have them one or two times a week.

$22,500 x 700 clinics nationwide = $15,750,000 per year.

And that is profit, not revenue.

Sorry, but you'll have to reference every factor in that calculation for me to accept it as valid.

Otherwise, I consider it all heresay. ;)

No, we're both talking about the law. I'm pointing out that it's a law with all the strength of a wet napkin and you're living in some delusion that the law as written actually has any force to it that would make an investigation meaningful.

Sounds to me like you are really conceding they didn't break the law. Is that right?

The legal process already took it's course. The law is toothless and the 'investigation' was therefore pointless. Change the law to something meaningful with tighter regulations on charges (as in, strict and actual costs only, if that) and then we'll talk about investigations turning up no wrongdoing.

What "legal process" are you referring to?

Are you saying that PP is in the clear legally?

If you say so. I didn't read it as his views on those who don't bow to him are listed above. Guess it is kinda like when I had athletes tell me something and they were on the actual team under the coach, but they were just disgruntled and liars... but hey what did they know?

That's because your anecdotes are hearsay. We have no details, no names, no chance to examine circumstances and relative talent levels of the ones complaining and the ones supposedly getting more playing time than they deserve because of Christianity. In this case, we have a direct quote from the report written by the people who supposedly show the videos to be untrustworthy. Quite a bit of difference there.

I think that's Texan4Auburn's point. The default position - in the absence of corroborating evidence - is that he is lying.

No, the default position is that, in the absence of any evidence at all, it's unproven.

But he wasn't passing along heresay, he was telling us what he experienced firsthand.

No, he was passing along what some players told him.

http://www.aufamily....98#entry2302492

http://www.aufamily....17#entry2301683

http://www.aufamily....89#entry2302265

http://www.aufamily....62#entry2302050

I would hope, for the sake of this forum, that his word on what he experienced firsthand would be accepted at face value until there is some reason to think otherwise (like a history of confirmed lies).

I take him at his word that certain players on some Auburn team told him their perception of what was going on. I don't, however, take it at face value that these unnamed players were accurately assessing the situation without more details.

Excuse me but I meant that T4AU was hearing it first hand from the players, which is all he ever claimed. He didn't say it happened, he said the players told him it did.

So technically you are correct. But I hope you never complain about people calling for investigations into such matters. Investigations are the only way you will get sworn affidavits.

Fun part man is this. Think of how many arguments on this board you can now discount as hearsay when people use their life experiences.

Course this was left out of the qoutes of me on the other thread.

“I love teaching the game, getting to work with kids and high school guys and using baseball as a platform to share Christ and, hopefully, disciple,” Renfroe said. - See more at: http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2009/07/28/briarwood-hires-former-au-baseball-coach/#sthash.nsi7yLtx.dpuf

Where the coach actually admits he uses the sport as a platform for spreading his Christianity with others.

I like this it is ok to ignore investigations bit here also. The entire PP in every state and every city has come under the they all lie, and they all sale fetal tissue. That has been put out on this board, by the media, etc.

"Although donation of fetal tissue is permissible under state and federal law, PPLM does not have a tissue donation program
Spokeswoman Jennifer Aulwes says the organization doesn't have a program in the state for the legal donation of fetal tissue from terminated pregnancies and says it follows state and federal laws.

Attorney General Marty Jackley says he contacted the Health Department in mid-July about the issue. Jackley says there's no evidence of illegal activity

As you know, Georgia law requires that licensed abortion clinics (or a medical disposal service provider with whom they have contracted) to bury or cremate fetal remains following the termination of a pregnancy. DNA or genetic testing can and does take place in certain cases, such as if a rape has occurred or there was an abnormality in the pregnancy
Pennsylvania has found no wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood in the state after a review, according to a letter from the state health department.

"Although donation of fetal tissue is lawful under the Abortion Control Act and federal law, our review has found that Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania do not participate in this practice

If you read the entire Indiana story you will see that they also do not participate in a tissue donor program. Believe only Texas, California, and Colorado participate in tissue donating and that PP has offices in every state.

Those are all from the previous linked stories. These investigations found that these facilities did not even participate in a donation/selling (whatever term you wish to use) program at all. All these facilities were cleared.

Course none of that matters cause Matt Walsh... blogger..writer...speaker... and last but not least and most importantly professional truth sayer states as a fact without evidence that:

Planned Parenthood can never be trusted. Ever. Under any circumstance. They are liars to their core. Filthy, murderous liars. They lie about everything

So lets see the evidence that these facilities lied about not participating in donation programs. The evidence that these facilities if did (since they obviously lied cause ya'll say they did), then used loopholes to protect itself.

And for the record.. the guys I knew were students....athletes....players.... and most importantly Ordained Truth Sayers of the Blue and Orange Order of the Eagle of War. Which everyone knows is levels and levels above just Professional Truth Sayers.

Archived