Shocking Video----PP Employees Sorting Baby Body Parts

Proud Tiger

Anybody else sick of these whiners losing their collective brain over this freaking lion, but have zero problem with the genocidal issue of abortion? So hypocritical.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else sick of these whiners losing their collective brain over this freaking lion, but have zero problem with the genocidal issue of abortion? So hypocritical.

Seriously?

Is that what passes for logic with you? :no:

To those who have no problem with this practice I have two questions:

1. If you had a baby that died shortly after birth would you be OK with selling it's body parts for medical use/research?

2. Are you donating your own body or possible organ reuse or medical research?

1) Yes. Lost a family member to organ failure. Have no issue with the tissue of my child being used for medical research. It could prevent another couple from losing their child in the future.

2) Yes. I am a organ donor.

3) Should include this one also. If through a procedure I had tissue removed, or was asked for blood for research I would consent yes also. Tissue is also used from living humans.

I would have no problem with #3. I give blood on a regular basis.

Curious as to why you would not allow organs/tissue to be used after death but would contribute tissue from surgeries etc while alive. Or were you just referring to the part about blood so three would be a No also?

One reason. Because I can do as I please. Personal preference...

That's pretty ironic considering your position on abortion. Hypocritical even.

1. If you had a baby that died shortly after birth would you be OK with selling it's body parts for medical use/research?

1) Yes. Lost a family member to organ failure. Have no issue with the tissue of my child being used for medical research. It could prevent another couple from losing their child in the future.

3) Should include this one also. If through a procedure I had tissue removed, or was asked for blood for research I would consent yes also. Tissue is also used from living humans.

Curious as to why you would not allow organs/tissue to be used after death but would contribute tissue from surgeries etc while alive. Or were you just referring to the part about blood so three would be a No also?

Not if he sees fetuses as holding the same value as himself...

:dunno:

-crickets-

I don't see your response.

No problem. #1 Yes. I would "have a problem" and would NOT. #2 NO v

Your response to #1 is ambiguous. :-\/>

YOUR opinion. I will give it all the respect IT deserves.......

Seriously?

Is that what passes for logic with you? :no:/>

When animals are more important than human lives, then you have a fundamental problem in your thinking.

:dunno:/>

Not shocked at all that you can't comprehend ...

Seriously?

When animals are more important than human lives, then you have a fundamental problem in your thinking.

You are digging even deeper into your logical fallacy.

Seriously?

Really? I've often wondered how someone from PETA could invest so much in protecting animal rights but support the killing of an unborn baby. I'm not 100% against abortion, but it's an interesting stance.

I can't comprehend because it didn't make any sense. Maybe you or Mims can explain how that qualifies as a response to the question asked.

Regardless, my point was that you assume the right to exercise your own freedom of choice while denying freedom of choice to a pregnant woman.

I can't comprehend because it didn't make any sense. Maybe you or Mims can explain.

My original point was that you feel you have the right to exercise your own freedom of choice while denying the freedom of choice of a pregnant woman.

Homer, do you agree with charging a murderer with double homicide if he kills a pregnant woman?

Seriously?

Really? I've often wondered how someone from PETA could invest so much in protecting animal rights but support the killing of an unborn baby. I'm not 100% against abortion, but it's an interesting stance.

You probably wonder why the entire world doesn't come to a stop over the killing of a fetus.

And since when did PETA have an official position on abortion? :dunno:

I can't comprehend because it didn't make any sense. Maybe you or Mims can explain.

My original point was that you feel you have the right to exercise your own freedom of choice while denying the freedom of choice of a pregnant woman.

...who denies the freedom of choice to the child.

Does the unborn have the same rights that we do?

Homer, do you agree with charging a murderer with double homicide if he kills a pregnant woman?

Not unless there was some type of fetucide statute.. Should a pregnant woman be charged with criminal negligence for smoking?

I can't comprehend because it didn't make any sense. Maybe you or Mims can explain how that qualifies as a response to the question asked.

Regardless, my point was that you assume the right to exercise your own freedom of choice while denying freedom of choice to a pregnant woman.

Apples/Oranges. Try to keep up...

Are they human? Do they not have their own DNA, their own heart, brain, lungs, nervous system, blood?

Why shouldn't they? What about them makes them inherently undeserving of the right not to be ripped into pieces?

That's what I figured WarTimmys point was, and I was trying to convey that to homer.

If he believes a fetus holds the same rights as he does then he is not being hypocritical in saying he doesn't believe a human life should be murdered because it has became an inconvenience to its carrier.

No. But it should be considered as aggravating circumstance if the murderer knew of it.

There is no "child" by definition.

Apples/Oranges. Try to keep up...

No it's not. Quit trying to obfuscate.

It's OK for you to exercise your freedom of choice, but you would make it illegal for a pregnant woman to do so.

That's what I figured WarTimmys point was, and I was trying to convey that to homer.

If he believes a fetus holds the same rights as he does then he is not being hypocritical in saying he doesn't believe a human life should be murdered because it has became an inconvenience to its carrier.

That wasn't the question that was posed. Go back and look.

As Timmy likes to say, keep up. :-\

Archived