Predict the season record thread (best, likely, worst)

I doubt 15-0 is possible with our schedule in the SEC, But I do believe 14-1. I agree 10-3 should be the worst case. I just think this could be the all time best AU team we have ever seen, if the injury bug doesn't bite. I am so looking forward to this year, WDE

Hahaha...I was thinking you meant the season record (longest) thread. I was going to post that it would have to be the scoreboard thread. That one's going to go on and on and on....

Okay, sorry, had to share my blonde moment. Carry on.

I doubt 15-0 is possible with our schedule in the SEC, But I do believe 14-1. I agree 10-3 should be the worst case. I just think this could be the all time best AU team we have ever seen, if the injury bug doesn't bite. I am so looking forward to this year, WDE

I agree 100%

Well said.

WDE!

Anywhere between 15-0 and 0-15 with 0-15 being the worst.

You sure 15-0 wouldn't be the worst? That sure would put an awful lot of pressure on the 2016 squad. Not an ideal situation, if you ask me.

10-3 is the WORST CASE scenario? Some of y'all have some extremely short/selective memories.

Defense can't get as bad as last year's was (Muschamp won't allow it) and I don't think the offense can get as stale as it did at times. Plus, I feel another year should do wonders for Carlson's development. This schedule isn't hard enough to see more than 3 losses. The losses I could see here would be TAMU, LSU, and one out of UA/UGA, I could maybe see 4 losses but it'd be one horrible fourth loss.

You sure 15-0 wouldn't be the worst? That sure would put an awful lot of pressure on the 2016 squad. Not an ideal situation, if you ask me.

This is supposed to be a perennial championship contending squad, as stated by the head coach himself. They're going to encounter these expectations, they don't really have an option. Why not have the best record ever along the way? Do you really have that much space to improve going 14-1?

10-2 possible losses to GA and LSU So much to be pumped up about for this team, truly can be one of the all time greats this season

The games that really concern me are the Thursday night game at Kentucky and the game at Arkansas. That Kentucky game just seems like a trap game and Arky is going to be better than most think in my opinion. Georgia will be a slugfest, State will be tough, bammer of course, and Ole Sis will want revenge.

This is supposed to be a perennial championship contending squad, as stated by the head coach himself. They're going to encounter these expectations, they don't really have an option. Why not have the best record ever along the way? Do you really have that much space to improve going 14-1?

I was kidding. I would absolutely take 15-0.

Best: undefeated (with a tip 6/kick 6 or two). Seriously, the difference between most final top 5 teams going undefeated or not is a half dozen plays. We're top 5 caliber this season IMO.

Worst: 9-4 (UGA, LSU, Bama & yes, Texas A&M could go undefeated IMO...see above). D needs depth and we have plenty of new starters at key positions on O. Win a minor bowl game.

Likey: 11-2. We lose at Kyle Field and in a Bulldog SEC title rematch. Win a New Years Day bowl.

Best: 15-0, by definition of "best"

Expect: 9-3

Worst case: 7-5

If we do worse than 7-5, something, or some things unusual will have to happen. 7-5 could happen with a few bad breaks, 10-2 or better could happen with a few good breaks.

15-0 Best

10-3 Likely with losses to LSU, Georgia and we lose one we shouldn't

7-6 Worst because absolutely nothing goes our way

I really see 10-3 as the most likely but I see us having the ability to go undefeated or one loss.

P.S. I included bowl games.

Best: 15-0, by definition of "best"

Expect: 9-3

Worst case: 7-5

If we do worse than 7-5, something, or some things unusual will have to happen. 7-5 could happen with a few bad breaks, 10-2 or better could happen with a few good breaks.

This

After last season starting out so strong (especially on defense) I'm going to have to just take it game by game on whether or not we have improved on defense. With that said I think the guys will be playing with a lot more motivation than last year.

Best: 15-0

Expect: 10-2 plus a bowl win

Worst: 8-4 plus a bowl loss

I cannot find any holes in your logic. I think you're 100% correct.

Best 15-0. Everything comes together, get all the breaks and it could happen.

Expect 11-2 Drop a couple of the tough games, maybe at Arky or at LSU, win a good bowl game.

Worst 7-5 Maybe its my orange and blue glasses but I absolutely cannot imagine anything worse than 7-5 and I would be surprised at that.

Best- 15-0 to end the season with a shut out of Bama while they go 9-4 and lose to Tennessee, Georgia, and Miss State along the way. We would beat Urban for the semifinal and then destroy USC in the title game

Likely- 10-3. Lose to Arky, Tennessee in SEC, and the new years day bowl game.

Worst- 8-5. Can't see us getting any more losses then last year.

Archived