Predict the season record thread (best, likely, worst)

10-2 regular season

8-4 worst case regular season.

Doesn't matter b/c we're going to win the Natty anyway! :wareagle:

I doubt 15-0 is possible with our schedule in the SEC, But I do believe 14-1. I agree 10-3 should be the worst case. I just think this could be the all time best AU team we have ever seen, if the injury bug doesn't bite. I am so looking forward to this year, WDE

Agree with everything you said. I have high expectations for this year. We all should.

14-1 is best case, we won't go u defeated. 9-4 is disastrous imo 12-2 is my real prediction. Ark and GA causes me to worry

I should've added in my earlier post a loss to Louisville, which isn't out of the question, could spiral this team into a 7 win campaign

I do wish that we are not happy unless we're undefeated….but to give 'bama credit, they wouldn't have lost 5 games with the team we had last year, I would like to see that strength a part of our program.

I do wish that we are not happy unless we're undefeated….but to give 'bama credit, they wouldn't have lost 5 games with the team we had last year, I would like to see that strength a part of our program.

I don't think we'll be Alabama level as a fan base until we have the desire to start calling seasons "championship or bust"

Which isn't a BAD thing, per se. But that Alabama level of expectation isn't gonna be achieved by us, until we continue cranking out these top 5 preseason teams and crank out these playoff appearances.

What we WANT to happen is something different from what is most likely to happen.

I expect Auburn to be better than last season, so worst case scenario for me us 9-4

We could be quite a bit better, so my likely is 10-3

I don't think this is the year for undefeated. Depth and inexperience are the issue. I think the best this season would be 11-2

Of course, what I'd love to see happen is 15-0 with a win over tOSU in the natty game, and if that happens, I'll be partying in the streets!

I think we have an excellent chance to do something very special this season. We have the talent and coaching to make this happen. I think there are too many teams in the SEC that are overrated of which makes things a bit easier. Mizzou will win the east with Florida finishing 2nd. UGA will drop off with an 8-4 record.

The SEC West will come down to Auburn and Arkansas...yes Arkansas. UAT will drop to 3rd place with a 9-4 record. Lsu will have a poor season (7-5) with their defense going down a dark tunnel that will cost Les Miles his job. Ole Miss will have an 8-5 season, with MSU having an 8-5 season as well. TAMU will have a 9-4 season. I feel very good about my predictions that I know will pan out pretty much as I am laying out before you. Am I crazy? probably...Am I a wise sage that makes good predictions? The jury is still out. Let's revisit this at seasons end.

Arky will be better but i don't see them as a threat to win the west. If they had Flowers and Philon coming back i could possibly buy it. Brandon Allen along with their WRs are going to have to make a lot more plays to win the west. I have not seen anything that makes me believe that Allen is capable.

Not many are talking about A&M but i think they're pretty similar to us in that they're going to put up points for sure but a lot of questions on defense. They have a tough first game as well but their schedule sets up pretty nice. Bye week before playing Bama and plays LSU the last game of the season. Don't see them winning the west but may be overlooked.

I'm with Gordo. We can lose to Bama, LSU, or UGA any time we step on the field with them. Add the vastly improved Mississippi teams and Arkansas, and we certainly can drop 5+ games again this year even with Guschamp. These days it just takes one bad bounce or one poor decision by a youngblood. Hell, we could lose 3 games in September alone.

14-1 Best

10-3 Likely

7-6 Worst

Best 15-0

likely 15-0

worst 14-1

Archived